V1.2: Dose of Reality released!

Guest Ransik

[url]http://files.filefront.com/2005zip/;4334197;;/fileinfo.html[/url] Welcome to the new release for Dose of Reality! In this new release, I have brought it up to 17 promotions, adding in 5 more from the last release. Here is the list of those promotions; [QUOTE]-All Japan Pro Wrestling -All-Star Wrestling -Asistencia Asesoria y Administracion -Border City Wrestling -Combat Zone Wrestling -Eastern Townships Wrestling Association -Heartland Wrestling Association -International Wrestling Cartel -Jersey All Pro Wrestling -New Japan Pro-Wrestling -Ohio Valley Wrestling -Pro Wrestling Guerrila -Ring of Honor -Total Nonstop Wrestling -Ultimate Pro Wrestling -USA XTreme Wrestling -World Wrestling Entertainment[/QUOTE] Also, an added 62 workers from the last update, bringing it up to a total of 318 workers currently. Hope you all enjoy it, and give some comments on what you think! PS: I realize I forgot to change the World Tag Champs to Show and Kane, but I'm in a huge rush right now and it would've taken over half an hour to change it, zip it and reupload it. PPS: DOH! I confused my beta name with my actual file name. Ah well. You guys know what it is. :D

Here is the list I have come up with for the next update. There are 103 workers to add, and I may not add in another copany until after these workers are in so the rosters for th companies already in can fill out completely so one worker isn't in 6 different companies just so they can run shows. [QUOTE]-Brian Logan -Bruce Gray -Bryce Remsburg -Bubba The Bulldog -Buck Quartermain -Buddy Lee Parker -Chet Jablonski -Chris Hamrick -Chris Hero -Christian York -Chuck Roberts -Colt Banana -CW Anderson -Damien 666 -Danny Daniels -Danny Davis -Dave Prazak -Dave Taylor -David Flair -Dean Jablonski -Deranged -Don Callis -Don West -Donovan Morgan -Doug Anderson -Gabe Sapolsky -Hector Garza -Iron Viper -Izzy -Jack Evans -Jack Victory -Jacqueline -Jeremy Borash -Jim Cornette -Jim Duggan -Jimmy Snuka -Jimmy Snuka Jr. -Jody Fleisch -Joe Dombrowski -Joe E. Legend -Joe Hempel -Joe Kopasz -John Hugger -John Zandig -Josh Prohibition -Julio Dinero -Keiji Sakoda -Kenny Bolin -Kenny The Bastard -Kharma -King Kong Bundy -Kurrgan -Lacey -Lash LeRoux -Lenny Lane -Lexie Fyfe -Leyla -Lizmark Jr. -Lodi -Lou Albano -Lulu -Mark Henry -Mark Jindrak -Mark Johnson -Matt Bloom -Maverick Wild -M-Dogg 20 -Melissa Coates -Michelle Morgan -Mickie Knuckles -Mike Tenay -Moonlight -Ms. Chif -Nate Hatred -Nate Webb -Nathan Jones -Paul Turner -Rain -Ray Lloyd -Rikishi -Robert Brisko -Rodney Mack -Ron Zombie -Rory Fox -Ruckus -Sarieha -Savio Vega -Savvy -Scorpio -Shirley Doe -Sid Vicious -So Cal Val -Steve Bradley -Taka Michinoku -Terry Taylor -The Barbarian -The Messiah -The Stro -Todd Sinclair -Villano III -Villano IV -Villano V -Wagner Brown [/QUOTE]

Unfortunately not right now. I don't have my own server to upload to, and Mega Upload kept losing the file. I have decided not to take Eddie Guerrero out of the game completely, and I have just set things accordingly. I just couldn't bring myself to delete him out of the game.

Ok, I've come to a decision, and I would like people's opinions on it. I can either; 1) Continue updating workers and Titles as time moves along. 2) Or freeze things from before this week, thus leaving Eddie as an active wrestler. I honestly want to go with the latter, but I was wondering what you guys thought.

really liking the roster set so far. As for what to do with Eddie I say freeze it and keep him in, he deserves the tribute of remaining. Still shocked he's gone. Also in the last list of guys you said you were working on you had Colt Cabana listed as Colt Banana probally just a typo but figured you'd like to know. Also if you are gonna put in Kenny the Bastard you should probally add his tag team partner Takao, they are known as the Flying Hurricanes.

Yeah, that was definitely a typo. I've already finished Cabana and his name is correct. lol I also think I'm gonna hold off on adding more companies for the time being. HWA, CZW and AAA aren't filling their rosters in a test game I ran. I looked at the Default database and there are over 900 workers for only 22 companies and I have 17 with less than half the amount of workers. I'm also still thinking about what to do with Eddie, as I just can't decide anything.

I was thinking about freezing the roster at some point, and I was aiming to freeze it at January 2006 since I'll probably still be updating by then. But I dunno, I really want to freeze it at November 2005 just to keep Eddie in, but I know a lot of people don't want me to.

I've come to a decision with the commentating. I don't think I will be using audio for the scenario. I don't know about other people, but I downloaded the audio for the Default data, and turned it off, then deleted it 10 minutes later. I HAVE decided how ever to write in commentary for as many of the moves as I possibly can.

Well, halfway through the workers for the next update. Up to 366 workers thus far, and I think I may add in another promotion or two after all. I believe I'll add in a small promotion in both Mexico and Japan to see if those rosters will fill up, as AAA in Mexico never signs anyone. Hopefully when the 101 workers are all completed for the next update rosters will fill up much better. Anyways, I'd love to hear some comments. Things you don't like, things you like, things you'd like changed. Also if workers switch companies, leave them or what ever, I'll need to know, as I don't get to see very many shows not aired on TV. Also, since no one has bothered looking, that move error I was talking about I blatantly left in for a couple months was Raven. I gave him the Raven Effect as well as a DDT. :p

I'm currently adding in tons of non-wrestlers to try and get different owners of the feds that don't have any, as well as refs and managers. I think there is around 40. After that, probably a new release in the next day or so. These are the non-wrestlers I'm adding in; [QUOTE]-Amy Weber -Andrew Scott -Arturo Rivera -Brad Smith -Brian Hebner -Carlos Oliver -Chris Holler -Curtis Diamond -Dana Dameson -Dave Hebner -Dean Hill -Dennis Shock -Dewey Donovan -Dino Winwood -Doc Daniels -Eddie G. -El Hijo Del Tirantes -El Jefe -El Tirantes -Elisabeth Rouffaer -Jason Deadrich -Jason Lesher -Jeffrey Scott -Jimmy Hayes -John House -John Shane -Jon Ian -Junichi Saito -Leia Meow -Leyla -Lulu -Matt Bennett -Maven Bentley -Michael Buffer -Mike Burns -Mike Sparks -Patrick Hernandez -Paul Turner -Pee Wee Kastels -Percy Pringle III -Ray Ramsey -Sarieha -Scott Hudson -Tammy Sytch -Yinling[/QUOTE]

Alright, I'm already up to Jon Ian on that list which is pretty impressive considering my usual focus... Anyways, I'm aiming to add in a release by sometime tomorrow, so now is the time to make suggestions...

• 4 weeks later...

Archived