Expected Match Length

<p>Does the expected match length that I set on the product screen include the non-wrestling time or is it just the wrestling time. So for example if I set it for 6 minutes should a singles match be 8 minutes total including the 2 minutes entrance.</p><p> </p><p>

Thanks</p>

entrance times are included. When booking a show it will tell you what percentage you have of matches/angles (if one is dominating) and it is calculated by total time.

i.e. I tend to book all my matches first, then my angles, then find a good order. So it will say something like:

You have booked 40 of 60 minutes. Please book 12 minutes to advance. The fans are expecting 60% of matches. You currently have 100%. Once you get it to a good range that message will disappear. Although show analysis might tell you what percentage you're at.

Wow, I totally misread that question.

But to clarify, this refers to the matches on TV & on PPV time, right? So if it says the expected length is 15 minutes for TV for a major match...I don't have to follow it?

Wow, I totally misread that question.

But to clarify, this refers to the matches on TV & on PPV time, right? So if it says the expected length is 15 minutes for TV for a major match...I don't have to follow it?

No you dont have to follow it.

The settings are mainly used for the AI. When you are booking if there are any problems with match/ange ratio it tells you.

EDIT Athough Im not positive on whether or not it would effect your ratings if your matches dont closely resemble your expected match length. I have no evidence it does.

Archived