• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doomba once again makes Anthony Robbins look suicidal with his unbridled, uncontained optimisitic take on all that is BBCF related. I can't wait for the release, just so you can change it up and come on and whine like a Bitch about all that is wrong with the game..............cause you know that will be next. At least then we won't have to see it cause we will be busy playing.

Deja Vu or what? Is it me or does this remind you of when TPF was coming out? We all know what a disaster that was! :eek: I am not filled with confidence that this game will live up to any hype it once had. However if it is a good game and I do enjoy it, I will say as much and then perhaps I will look upon Arlie in a better "light" (as if that means anything to him). Hmm did everyone get that exciting e-mail about OOTPBM? I wonder if BBCF will come out before it;) (for those not in the know Spring-2006) :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=SkyDog]Casual (read: weenie) gamers won't be moved to buy a college game until next August/September when the next season rolls around, but if BBCF is a good game, they'll buy it then.[/QUOTE] You mean the same kind of gamers that would rather have recruiting done in the offseason? :D

I think we could all benefit from the wisdom of former Marquette basketball coach Al McGuire, who said, "Show me an obnoxious fan, and I'll show you a guy dominated by his wife." The anti-social behavior of select message board posters confirms what we all know: behind some keyboard, somewhere, is a guy who couldn't earn two cents of respect in the outside world, and thus, takes out his frustrations online. Like the coach who has to ignore the taunts of your average ignoramus in the stands, I would suggest everyone just ignore this guy. He doesn’t add anything to the discussion at all. Responding to him just serves his need to feel important. .

Aww.. it's so cute how up and together you all are against me. ;) It's even cuter when you try to analyze me and my lack of life or anything else to do. I think it's very interesting to be the subject of such analogies by a group of "grown men" who will be neglecting the female race, actual life as it is, and staring at this worthless computer game for hours on in... I feel bad for you guys, really. If you're going to worship the ground that some game was programmed on, atleast choose a game that will be remotely good and actually released on time. Sheesh! :)

[QUOTE=Doomba]Aww.. it's so cute how up and together you all are against me. ;) It's even cuter when you try to analyze me and my lack of life or anything else to do. I think it's very interesting to be the subject of such analogies by a group of "grown men" who will be neglecting the female race, actual life as it is, and staring at this worthless computer game for hours on in... I feel bad for you guys, really. If you're going to worship the ground that some game was programmed on, atleast choose a game that will be remotely good and actually released on time. Sheesh! :)[/QUOTE] I was actually talking to chammer39, but you seem to fit the bill as well. Worship? I'm not doing that at all, just really tired of all the bitching about the release of the game. Why don't you just leave these boards if you're so disenfranchized with GD? Why waste your time at a place where you feel the need to constantly gripe and moan? Me? I pop in once or twice daily to see if the game has released and then move along quietly, not even posting on most days. Why not try that?

Archived