Maybe I'm missing something...

Guest ca36gtp

Guest ca36gtp

...but how do you spend money to improve your wrestler when you can't win any matches to make money in the first place?

I've also studied all the frequency/success stuff, and none of it seems to have any bearing on what goes on in my matches. 90% frequency punches get reversed 75% of the time. The computer is constantly getting wins over me with 5% success pins.

...but how do you spend money to improve your wrestler when you can't win any matches to make money in the first place?

I've also studied all the frequency/success stuff, and none of it seems to have any bearing on what goes on in my matches. 90% frequency punches get reversed 75% of the time. The computer is constantly getting wins over me with 5% success pins.

Its a learning process, keep pluggin away at it you will start getting more wins.

I'd say you're being extraordinarily unlucky if what you're reporting is genuinely happening - there is no conspiracy or hidden tricks, the percentages you see are exactly what they say they are; a 5% success pinfall should result in a win roughly 5% of the time. There is very little variation in the success rate pinfalls, and certainly nothing that would boost it up more than 5 or 10%.

Archived