USPW: American Made

Backstory

A little bit about me that I am sure a lot of you have been able to figure out during my time here on the GDS board: I have a very low attention span it would seem. I get something started, such as a diary on this board, and then I lose my interest for it. Well, I have made the decision that I am no longer going to do that. I am giving my word here and now that I will not make any more diary threads from now until 1 year from this post: February 13, 2010. That means that no matter what happens, whether I get fired or whether I have data problems where the game crashes on me, I will not make anymore diaries for one year. It is a promise I am making both to myself and to you, the reader. And I want each and every one of you to make sure that I hold to this post. I intend to hold up to my end of the bargain. A man is nothing without the strength of his word. Moderators, feel free to delete any of my diaries aside from this one and the WCW 1996 one. This includes if I slip up and try to start a new diary in 2 months.

First of all, I just wanted to get this part out of the way because I am sure that there will be some who bring up this post. My USPW: Road To National diary lasted for four real life months, which is the second longest diary that I have ever written. The first longest being my NWA Faces Off With WWF D.O.T.T. style diary back in TEW 2007. I am very certain that my decision to begin again with USPW will turn some of you off. I understand that very much and I myself would probably be turned off if I wasn't the one writing this.

However, I went through and received a lot of tips from some excellent writers here. I went and asked them personally what I could do to improve my diary and I have taken a lot of their tips to heart. And that is one reason why I have decided to start fresh. There were a lot of things that I had not been doing that I should have been doing. A lot of storylines I started and then cut the legs out from under them without any given explanation for them.

Well, the buck stops here and if you've read this far then I hope you will give me another chance to bring to life one of the best wrestling promotions in all of the Cornellverse.

So on my 28th Birthday, Welcome once again to United States Pro Wrestling.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This list to be updated as the diary moves forward.

From USPWWrestling.com...

August 2008

Roster Page

USPW World Heavyweight Champion: Art Reed

USPW World Television Champion: Erik Strong

USPW Women's Champion: Alicia Strong

USPW World Tag Team Champions: The Dirty White Boys

Face Heel

Main Eventers

---

Acid

James Justice

Jim Force

Jumbo Jackson

Steve Flash (Managed by Katie Cameron)

T-Rex

Art Reed

Bruce The Giant

Peter Valentine

Upper Midcarders

---

Alicia Strong

Captain USA

Freddie Datsun

Jack Avatar

JD Morgan

Johnny Martin

Giant Redwood (Managed by Sienna DeVille)

Jay Chord

Madman Boone (Managed by Playboy Jake Sawyer)

Travis Century

Wanda Fish

Midcarders

---

Erik Strong

Joanne Rodriguez

Rick Sanders

Steve Gumble

Suzanne Brazzle

Anger

Antonio Maxi Marquez

Cherry Bomb

Fumihiro Ota

Grease Hogg

Hawkeye

Jack Griffith

Lead Belly

Mick Muscles

???

Lower Midcarders

---

Al The Hillbilly

Pete The Hillbilly

Sara Marie York

The Calamari Kid

Danny Rushmore

???

Larry Wood

???

Rhino Umaga

Stephanie Wade

Openers

---

Ernie Turner

Kirk Jameson

Melody Cuthill

The Masked Patriot

Nadia Snow

Enhancement Talents

---

Stuart Ferdinand

Joey Beauchamp

Lex Appeal

Managers

---

???

Katie Cameron

Playboy Jake Sawyer

Sienne DeVille

Announcer

---

Steve Smith

Danny Jillefski

Colour Commentator

---

Sara Silver

Referees

---

Baby Jamie

Bret Graveson

Jay Fair

Lois Hudson

Authority Figures

---

Sam Strong

Road Agents

---

Micky Starr

Crippler Ray Kingman

Teams

---

???

Red Lobster (The Calamari Kid and Jumbo Jackson)

Team America (Captain USA and The Masked Patriot)

The Ace Express (Johnny Martin and Rick Sanders)

The D.A.V.E. Experience (Johnny Martin and JD Morgan)

The Hillbillys (Al The Hillbilly and Pete The Hillbilly)

The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly)

The Towers of Power (Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore)

From USPWWrestling.com...

We are fresh off the heels of USPW Made In America and James Justice retained the USPW World Title in a thrilling encounter with 'The Hardcore American' Chris Caulfield. Tonight, the USPW World Champion is going to be in the building and so will Chris Caulfield. It will be interesting to see what the two top superstars have to say to one another!

In other news, Bruce The Giant has been on a tear in recent weeks, seemingly plowing through the competition. Tonight, he faces one half of the former Demon tag team and another tough wrestler in his own right in Anger. Will Anger be able to hit Bruce with the Demon Slam or will The Giant drop Anger with the Giant Choke Slam? Find out tonight!

By virtue of defeating Savage Fury at Made In America, The Forces of America have earned themselves a USPW World Tag Team Title shot at Stars, Stripes And Slams against the Towers of Power. But first they have to get through some singles competition tonight as Jim Force steps into the ring with one half of the tag champs in Mick Muscles.

Happy Elwood vs. T-Rex

Des Davids vs. Giant Redwood

Jim Force vs. Mick Muscles

Darryl Devine vs. Peter Valentine

Bruce The Giant vs. Anger

USPW World Title Match: James Justice defends vs. ???

USPWWrestling.com...

Finishers Page

Alicia Strong=Angel Driver (Cradle Piledriver), Strong Arm Tactic (Running Elbow)

Al The Hillbilly=Southern Legdrop

American Elemental=Inferno Splash

Captain USA=Hail To The Chief (Full Nelson Slam)

Des Davids=Quarterback Sack (High Velocity Spear), Touch Down (High Angle Belly-To-Belly Suplex)

Ernie Turner=Slick Pimp Spike (Piledriver)

Freddie Datsun=Patriot Press (Death Valley Driver)

Happy Elwood=American Dream (Sleeper)

Jack Avatar=

James Justice=Liberation Slam (Uranage)

Jim Force=Full Force (Jackhammer)

Joanne Rodriguez=J-Rocker (Twisting Face Crusher)

Kirk Jameson=Kirk-Hold, The Bullseye

Nicky Champion=Hawkeye Hammer (Crooked Arm Lariat)

Pete The Hillbilly=Big Splash

Sara Marie York=Energy Burst (Glittering Magician Knee)

Steve Flash=Flash Bang (Hot Shot)

Stuart Ferdinand=Fisherman's Suplex

Suzanne Brazzle=Miracle Connection

T-Rex=Jurassic Crush (Raised Full Nelson), The Extinction (Spinning Argentine Backbreaker Drop)

Alcoholic Ninja=Ninja Strike (Running Enzuigiri Kick)

Anger=Demon Slam (Jumping Body Slam Pin)

Bruce The Giant=Giant Choke Slam (Chokeslam)

Cherry Bomb=Cherry Bomb (Tiger Bomb)

Danny Rushmore=Atomic Boot

Giant Redwood=Standing Splash

Grease Hogg=Grease Spot (High Knee)

Jack Griffith=Jack In The Box (short Vertical Lift Spinebuster)

Jumbo Jackson=Jumbo Avalanche

Larry Wood=Running Big Foot

Lead Belly=RPM Bomb

Lex Appeal=

Madman Boone=Boone And Bust (snap Neckbreaker)

Mick Muscles=Bulldozer Powerbomb

Nadia Snow=Snow Ball (Top Rope Cannonball)

Peter Valentine=Heart Breaker (Shoulder Breaker)

Rhino Umaga=Rhino Charge (big Corner Spear), Samoan Crab (Boston Crab)

Stephanie Wade=Super Kick

Steven Parker=Future Shock (Tornado Face Slam)

Wanda Fish=Blonde Ambition (Figure 4 Leglock), Dish Of The Day (Roundhouse Kick To The Back Of The Head)

Tag Teams

---

The Forces of America (Captain USA and Jim Force)=None

The Hillbillys (Al The Hillbilly and Pete The Hillbilly)=None

The Dirty White Boys (Grease Hogg and Lead Belly)=None

The Towers of Power (Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore)=Tag Tower Bulldog

This list is to be updated frequently.

You couldn't make me happier my friend... You and USPW are tied together, and that's the way I like it :D

Happy Elwood vs. T-Rex

SQUAAASH!

Push Redwood!! It can be done, I have done it in my games.

I think you will go again with the Forces Of America vs The towers. So a win for the challengers.

Devine will sign with SWF... Job him out!

I like Anger, but he isn't in Bruce's league.

Justice won't lose the belt yet.

Happy Elwood vs. T-Rex

Definite squash match here.

Des Davids could be a star one day if he doesn't get nabbed. Anyway, I'm going to say a Davids win via DQ cos I think you might have non-aggression pacts with SWF and TCW.

I'm longing to see a USPW game where Jim Force gets a big push and a World Title run. Could this be the game? I don't know, but I'm pulling for Force here.

Hopefully Devine will stick around thanks to a non-agression pact but I still don't think he'll go over Valentine this early on.

Cos it's Bruce.

Whoever it is I think Justice will win. I'm thinking the ??? might be Jumbo Jackson.

Happy Elwood vs. T-Rex

Because all the talentless guys deserve to win, especially Jim Force, I like Bruce and Justice, and Justice isn't going to lose the title anytime soon. Now I'll try to stay with from the beginning and predict every now and then :)

USPWWrestling.com...

Gimmicks Page

Main Eventers

---

James Justice=Dude (B+. Stable.)

T-Rex=Man On A Mission (A. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Bruce The Giant=Giant (C+. Stable.)

Giant Redwood=Giant (C. Stable.)

Jumbo Jackson=Hired Gun (B+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Madman Boone=Wild Man (C-. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Peter Valentine=Chosen One (B-. Stable.)

Upper Midcarders

---

Captain USA=Patriot (A. Stable.)

Freddie Datsun=Blue Collar (B-. Stable.)

Jack Avatar=Inspirational Leader (B. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Jim Force=Power And Paint (B+. Stable.)

Steve Flash=No Gimmick Needed (B-. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Alcoholic Ninja=Ninja (D. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Steven Parker=Arrogant Heel (A. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Midcarders

---

Al The Hillbilly=Hillbilly (C. Stable.)

Des Davids=Legitimate Athlete (B. Stable.)

Hawkeye=Avenging Angel (C+. Stable. It is far too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Anger=Demon (B. Stable.)

Danny Rushmore=Monster (B+. Stable.)

Grease Hogg=Biker (C+. Stable. It is far too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Jack Griffith=Bitter Veteran (B. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Larry Wood=Mountain Man (C+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Lead Belly=Biker (C+. Stable. It is far too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Mick Muscles=Bad Ass (B. Stable. It is far too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Lower Midcarders

---

Ernie Turner=Cartoon Joker (C+. Stable. It is far too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Happy Elwood=Happy-Go-Lucky (C+. Stable.)

Pete The Hillbilly=Hillbilly (C+. Stable.)

Lex Appeal=Suave (D+. Stable.)

Rhino Umaga=Wild Man (C-. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Openers

---

American Elemental=Mysterious (B. Stable. It is far too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Kirk Jameson=Mysterious (D+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Stuart Ferdinand=Cowboy (B. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Enhancement Talents

---

Joey Beauchamp=****y Youth (B-. Stable. It is far too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Women's Division

---

Alicia Strong=Old School Face (B. Stable.)

Dharma Gregg=Girl-Next-Door (C+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing her gimmick again.)

Joanne Rodriguez=Old School Face (C+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing her gimmick again.)

Sara Marie York=Girl-Next-Door (C+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing her gimmick again.)

Suzanne Brazzle=Fun Babyface (C+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing her gimmick again.)

Cherry Bomb=Bad Ass (B+. Stable.)

Nadia Snow=Arrogant Heel (B. Stable.)

Stephanie Wade=****y Youth (B+. Stable.)

Wanda Fish=Old School Heel (C+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing her gimmick again.)

Managers

---

Blonde Bombshell=Fan Favourite (C+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing her gimmick again.)

Katie Cameron=Girl-Next-Door (C+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing her gimmick again.)

Playboy Jake Sawyer=Troublemaker (B. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Shane Sneer=Sports Agent (C-. Stable.)

Announcers

---

Steve Smith=Insomniac

Danny Jillefski=Genius (B+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing his gimmick again.)

Colour Commentators

---

Sara Silver=Arrogant Heel (B+. Stable. It is too soon to consider changing her gimmick again.)

Authority Figure

---

Sam Strong=Patriot (A. Stable.)

Road Agents

---

Micky Starr=None (C. Stable)

Crippler Ray Kingman=

Sheik Mustafa=Sheik (B-. Stable.)

This list is to be updated frequently.

YOU-ESS-PEE-DUB!

Great to be able to get in on this one at the start. :)

Happy Elwood vs. T-Rex

USPW World Title Match: James Justice defends vs Chris Caulfield - Assuming you don't have promotional pacts in place, this is the obvious match.

Thank you to everyone who has predicted so far! I truly, truly appreciate it! It makes for a great Birthday present for me to see all these. I am hoping to have the card up within a day. That is in my plans right now but as they say the best laid plans of mice and men, right?

USPWWrestling.com...

USPW are proud to announce the filing of working agreements with several wrestling promotions from around the globe to better serve our fans. We have arranged for talent exchanges with the following companies:

World Level Wrestling in Japan

Pride Glory Honor Wrestling in Japan

Canadian Golden Combat in Canada

Australian Pro Wrestling in Australia

Angel Athletic Association in America

The following two companies rejected working together with us:

South of the Border Pro Wrestling in Mexico

New York City Wrestling in America

Happy B day mate.

Thanks! It's been a good one! I got several shirts, including a Carolina Panthers' shirt. I got a Lost Boys DVD, WrestleMania 25 DVD, Jason Goes To Hell DVD, King of Queens Season 1 DVD, $120, Death Of WCW book, WrestleCrap book and used some of the $120 to buy Friday the 13th the recent version and Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton book on CD. And I'm expecting about 2 or 3 Storm Large CD's in the mail soon. I also bought the Randy Savage DVD set as a present to myself.

USPW AMERICAN WRESTLING!

Wednesday Week 1 January 2008

Attendance: 4,352

Overall Rating: C

TV Rating: .47

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DannyJillefski_alt2.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg

[The show begins within the not quite sold-out Huntsville Fairgrounds. The fans that are here though are excited to see some wrestling action! The focus goes to the announcers that are sitting in front of a table at ringside.]

Danny Jillefski

"Hello everyone and welcome to USPW American Wrestling! I am your host Danny Jillefski alongside USPW Owner Sam Strong. Sam, tonight we have some great action lined up!"

Sam Strong

"Indeed we do, Danny. But last Sunday was Made In America and James Justice retained the USPW World Title belt against a very formidable challenger in Chris Caulfield."

Danny Jillefski

"The Hardcore American got screwed and everyone saw it. His feet were on the ropes during the pinfall!"

Sam Strong

"No, they weren't, Danny. James Justice got the clean win over the Hardcore American in a tough-fought contest."

Danny Jillefski

"Whatever you say, Boss."

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg

[As Danny and Sam run down the crowd, the USPW World Champion steps out from the back to a huge crowd pop! James Justice raises the belt up at the top of the entrance ramp and then walks down to the ring, climbing inside and reaching out for a microphone.]

James Justice

"DUDES!!! (crowd responds in kind) DUDES! (crowd='DUDES!') Take a totally rad look at who is still your USPW World Champion! That's right, dudes, it's me! I am your USPW World Champion! And I am totally looking forward to the match later on tonight where I take on...well, I'm not exactly sure who I'm taking on, dudes, but you know it's gonna be a totally rad match! I..."

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[James is interrupted by the music of the Hardcore American Chris Caulfield! Caulfield makes a beeline for the ring and already has a microphone in hand.]

James Justice

"DUDE! Didn't I just totally pin you at the last show?"

Chris Caulfield

"That's right, James. You beat me 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring. However, I spoke with Sam Strong earlier and tonight I, the Hardcore American, will be your opponent!"

James Justice

"DUDE! I beat you once and I'll beat you twice! Because twice is totally way more cool than once!"

Chris Caulfield

"Beat me once, shame on you. Beat me twice? And, well, that's not gonna happen."

James Justice

"Just ask all the dude and dudettes that are totally in this arena tonight, Chris! Listen to them! They want me to keep the World Title because I am the coolest man in USPW history!"

Chris Caulfield

"We'll see about that later tonight, James. Good luck."

[Chris feigns a punch and then just smiles, turning and exiting the ring, leaving James waving the USPW World Title to all of his dudes!]

Match #1

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/HappyElwood.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/T-Rex_alt1.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SheikMustafa_alt.jpg

Happy Elwood vs. T-Rex

[The opening contest here on USPW American Wrestling wasn't exactly one that had the crowd thrilled. The monster T-Rex tore through Happy Elwood, leaving him more like beaten Elwood. T-Rex hit Elwood with the Extinction and got the three count.]

Winner: T-Rex

Match Rating: E+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ShaneSneer.jpg

[The cameras cut backstage where the dastardly manager Shane Sneer is...walking!! What an unbelievably dastardly thing for Shane Sneer to do! He turns the corner and bumps into someone.]

Shane Sneer

"HEY! Watch where you're going, pal!"

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg

[shane looks ahead and then looks up, up and up to see the smiling face of Bruce The Giant!]

Shane Sneer

"Oh, um, Bruce, it's you. Yeah, I didn't realize it. I didn't hurt you or anything, did I?"

Bruce The Giant

"No, mate, do you really think that you could hurt me?"

Shane Sneer

"Of course not. You're Bruce The Giant! You're so much better than any of these humanoids watching tv. You're an unstoppable giant in this building. One thing, though, since you're such a tough guy and not a hamandegger like Chris Caulfield, how come you're not getting the title shot tonight? Everyone's seen that you've earned. You've beaten the best but nobody seems to be giving you the respect that you deserve. Think about it."

[shane smiles and steps to the side, continuing down the hallway as Bruce tilts his head to the side for a moment, seemingly thinking.]

Match #2

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DesDavids_alt2.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/GiantRedwood.jpg

[Another match that really didn't capture the fan's imaginations. Des Davids was in all football gear, showing off his past as a legit athlete. Davids tried a couple of football tackles on Redwood but for the most part Redwood dominated the match. Redwood took down Davids with a powerslam when he was going for a football tackle and then nailed him with the standing splash for the three count.]

Winner: Giant Redwood

Match Rating: D-

Match #3

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/JimForce.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/MickMuscles.jpg

[The Forces of America have recently been named the top contenders for the Towers of Power's tag team titles but tonight members met one on one. Another match the crowd just didn't seem to get into though Jim Force did his best to wow them with his big series of clotheslines and shaking of the ropes! Danny Rushmore came down to the ring and Mick held Jim Force for a punch but Jim ducked and Rushmore hit his partner! Rushmore was knocked off the apron and Jim hit Mick with a Full Force for the three count.]

Winner: Jim Force

Match Rating: D-

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DannyRushmore.jpg

[Following the match, Danny Rushmore hit the ring and attacked Jim Force from behind! Mick Muscles lifted Jim Force on his shoulders and Danny Rushmore hit Jim with a flying clothesline off the top turnbuckle! The crowd booed and chanted 'WAKE US UP LATER!'...no, wait, they chanted 'USA, USA.']

Match #4

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DarrylDevine.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/PeterValentine-1.jpg

[The best match of the night so far sees these two guys step into the ring. Valentine played up his muscles during the match to boos from the crowd. Darryl Devine hit some high risk, top rope moves, including a shooting star press. You'd think he was trying to impress someone, like, oh I don't know, a Richard Eisen or something. Valentine made the comeback though and brought out a pair of brass knucks, slamming Devine in the teeth with them and making the cover. He got the three count to boos from the crowd, who have no idea that Darryl Devine is leaving the company.]

Winner: Peter Valentine

Match Rating: D

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DannyJillefski_alt2.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SamStrong.jpg

[The cameras focus in on the announcers for a moment.]

Danny Jillefski

"What a strong night of action we've had! Men like T-Rex and Peter Valentine securing wins, while Jim Force caught a lucky break in the match but a not so lucky break afterward."

Sam Strong

"The Forces of America will get their shot to redeem that attack at Stars, Stripes And Slams. But I would like to announce a match signed for next week, a huge main event! We are going to have James Justice or Chris Caulfield, whoever is Champion defend the USPW World Title against...Peter Valentine!"

Danny Jillefski

"Finally, you do something right, Boss!"

Sam Strong

"Finally?"

Danny Jillefski

"Ummm, well, you're always right, you know that, Boss."

Sam Strong

"Let's head down to the ring."

Match #5

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/BrucetheGiant.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/DemonAnger.jpg

[An even better match than the last one despite the fact that neither of these wrestlers can sell their way out of a wet paper sack! Bruce hit Anger with some pretty hard-hitting moves and Anger fought his way back, showing that this could have definitely been our main event! Bruce caught Anger in the corner and used a big hip toss, sending Anger down to the mat. Anger tried a cross body press but Bruce caught him in mid-air and nailed him with a backbreaker. Bruce is definitely a dominant force here in USPW! The Giant wrapped his big, beefy hand around Anger's throat and dropped him with The Giant Choke Slam! He roared out and put his foot on Anger's chest as there was some disturbance within the crowd. Bruce got the three count, though.]

Winner: Bruce The Giant

Match Rating: D+

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/GiantRedwood.jpg

[The evil Giant Redwood came out of the crowd and stepped over the top rope behind Bruce The Giant as Bruce had his hand raised! The referee ducked out as Giant Redwood attacked Bruce from behind! Maybe the one man who can look Bruce eye to eye! Redwood actually body slammed Bruce and then hit the Standing Splash! Redwood grabbed a microphone.]

Giant Redwood

"Only room for one giant in USPW! ROAR! Giant Redwood! TIMBER!!!"

[He may have said something more but not even the fans at home could decipher exactly what it was. They're lucky to understand things to this point.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg

[A video plays showing highlights from Made In America last December in the match between James Justice and Chris Caulfield. Then it shows what happened earlier because our main event is next!]

Match #6

USPW World Title Match

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Liberty.jpg vs. http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/ChrisCaulfield_alt1.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/Seduction.jpg

USPW World Title Match

James Justice defends vs. Chris Caulfield

[Our main event and what a match it was! Chris Caulfield brought Seduction down to ringside with him and he traded hold for counterhold inside the ring with James Justice in our match of the night! Caulfield had to look good for Richard, right? He got in some pretty good offense early both inside and outside the ring as he took the match to the floor and used the cameraman's cable to choke James Justice. He was lucky he didn't get DQed there but referee Baby Jamie didn't want the match to end that way. Caulfield got Justice back in the ring and punted him in the ribs. The crowd began their chant of 'DUDE, DUDE, DUDE, DUDE!' to get James Justice fired up!

Justice broke a rear chinlock by standing up and giving a few elbow shots to the ribs of Caulfield! Justice bounced off the ropes and a double clothesline sent both men to the mat. Referee Baby Jamie took his own time making the count and both men were able to beat it. They exchanged punches in the middle of the ring with Caulfield getting the better of it! He bounced off the ropes - DROPKICK by Justice! The crowd got enthused behind James! Justice took down Caulfield with a spinebuster and then stood above him, removing his elbow pad and throwing it off into the crowd! He bounced off the ropes and made a few motions before hitting the DUDE Knee Drop! He signalled that he was ready to finish off Chris Caulfield! Caulfield staggered to his feet - LIBERATION SLAM!! Justice makes the cover: 1 -- 2 -- 3!]

Winner: James Justice

Match Rating: C

[Justice fell back in the corner and was handed his gold belt by referee Baby Jamie while Seduction checked on Caulfield. The crowd stirred again as someone came running down to the ring while Justice and Caulfield gave a hug and a handshake.]

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/T-Rex_alt1.jpg w/ http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/shawkes/USPW/SheikMustafa_alt.jpg

[sheik Mustafa led T-Rex down to the ring! Justice turned - CLOTHESLINE! Caulfield turned and got lifted up - EXTINCTION! T-Rex makes a threatening gesture toward Seduction and she heads for lower ground while T-Rex moves behind James Justice, making a signal for him to get up. Justice gets to his feet - JURASSIC CRUSH! T-Rex locks on his patented full nelson, swinging Justice back and forth! The crowd begins another 'DUDE' chant as Justice tries to fight it! Justice has just been through hell and back with a match with Chris Caulfield! He finally fades and that is when T-Rex releases him, grabbing the USPW World Title belt and giving it to Sheik Mustafa as Mustafa raises his hand and the show goes off the air.]

This first show dedicated to all the hard work that the alt-workers do. You could never get enough praise and we do thank you for your work! And as always any feedback is encouraged.

USPWWrestling.com...

With the new year has come a plethora of new signings for several different wrestling promotions.

SWF has been at the forefront of this with the signings of wrestlers: James Prudence and Eric Tyler, not to mention USPW wrestlers: Chris Caulfield and Darryl Devine.

Canadian Golden Combat has signed Jacob Jett to their roster and he looks to make an impact.

USPW has, of course, been a part of the signing front as well. We can tell you that we have signed several backstage members for the organization, including a new senior referee Jez McArthuer and a new head road agent in Ray Kingman, known to fans as the Crippler.

As far as in-ring talent goes, fans will have to watch and see who steps forth from the shadows. The women's division especially has been beefed up to make a more competitive group.

USPWWrestling.com...

With the prediction contest underway and reset at the end of a 2 month period, we have several contestants that are tied at number of wins. Wins=Correct answers.

1. Lexa90=6 wins

FlameSnoopy=6 wins

DeBones=6 wins

2. UKWrestleFan=5 wins

Hyde Hill=5 wins

Jaded=5 wins

USPWWrestling.com...

After last week's attack by T-Rex on James Justice and Chris Caulfield, you know that both of them are not gonna be happy! Chris Caulfield will get his chance for revenge tonight as he takes on The Jurassic Power T-Rex! Will Caulfield leave on a happy note or will T-Rex continue his wave of destruction here in USPW?

Also this will be a night with a couple of debuts here in USPW wrestling. We will see the debut of the zombie man Madman Boone as he takes on Darryl Devine and also the debut of one of AAA's brightest stars Joanne Rodriguez as she faces USPW Women's Champion Cherry Bomb in a non title encounter!

And as announced last week, our main event will feature James Justice defending the USPW World Title belt against a very tough competitor in Peter Valentine. Can Valentine walk away with the USPW World Belt?

Lex Appeal vs. Bruce The Giant

Darryl Devine vs. Madman Boone

Anger vs. Happy Elwood

Non Title: The Towers of Power vs. The Hillbillys

Non Title: Cherry Bomb vs. Joanne Rodriguez

T-Rex vs. Chris Caulfield

USPW World Title Match: James Justice defends vs. Peter Valentine

nah mate don't change too muc imho your shows are perfectly balanced only part you might need work on is the backstage stuff giving us more a feel of your user character, his goals, enviroment etc.

(And maybe your booking result wise not storyline wise lol altough it has improved .)

Anger vs. Happy Elwood

Thanks for the comment! Which kind of details do you like the best? I am always, always, always looking to better myself in my writing here and give the fans what they want. :D

It's not one thing in particular. It's the little things that make each diary distinct; it's those details that make a diary into something you can imagine instead of something that you are simply reading.

Casey's MAW, BigPapa's SWF, TK's BHOTWG and FCW, Self's FCK, Stranger's PPPW, all pepper their diaries with interesting little details that give them individuality, but they all do it differently.

Give some of the better writer's offerings a look to see where the bar is.

Anger vs. Happy Elwood

Archived