USPW: American Made

<p>Stuart Ferdinand vs. <strong>Acid</strong></p><p>

<strong>Bruce The Giant</strong> vs. T-Rex</p><p>

Larry Wood vs. <strong>Jumbo Jackson</strong></p><p>

<strong>Jack Avatar</strong> vs. Anger</p><p>

Steve Flash vs. <strong>James Justice</strong></p><p>

USPW World Title Match: <strong>Art Reed</strong> defends vs. Freddie Datsun</p>

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Larry Wood vs. <strong>Jumbo Jackson</strong></p><p>

USPW World Title Match: <strong>Art Reed</strong> defends vs. Freddie Datsun</p>

<strong>Larry Wood</strong> vs. Jumbo Jackson</p><p>

<strong>Larry Wood</strong> vs. Jumbo Jackson</p><p>

Jack Avatar vs. <strong>Anger</strong></p><p>

<strong>Steve Flash</strong> vs. James Justice</p><p>

After careful consideration, I have decided to close this diary. This will be the last post I make within this thread.

My reasoning for closing this thread is that I feel that I have swayed too far from the true spirit of USPW. With the product changes that I have made and the certain wrestlers that I signed, ala Joey Beauchamp and Champagne Lover, this has definitely strayed from the old school ideals that USPW stands for IMO. And this is also a direction that Sam Strong would not allow were he to actually exist, IMO.

Will I be continuing my WCW 1996 diary? Yes. That one is still ongoing and will continue to be so for a very long time as far as I am concerned.

Will I be writing a new USPW diary? Yes. Soon after I write this post, I will be posting my first post for a new USPW diary that I hope that everyone will enjoy even more than this one as I try to truly capture the spirit of USPW.

Thank you to everyone who has been reading so far and I hope that many, if not all, of my readers will follow me to the next thread.

Darn, did I kill this diary? I should have kept my mouth shut. :(

I just wanted to post here that, no, you did not kill this diary. Your words about my product change were actually ones that I had noticed myself but not posted about here.

On the flip side, due to the uproar over the thought of my creating a new diary, I have decided to continue this one.

Archived