CCW or RIPW?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. CCW or RIPW?

Let me preface this by saying that CCW is still going strong in my books and I stil have at least another 6 months (4 shows) of write ups to do.

However, for fun I've been playing around with RIPW and I find it a lot of fun and I've already started compiling my notes for my next diary, and right now I don't know what to do.

On the one hand, CCW is still going strong, its got a lot going for it still (let's just say we have another surprising guest star at the next Hanson Invitational) and it's pretty much my defining baby as this is my 3rd CCW diary.

On the other hand, RIPW is a lot of fun...it's like CCW with a half-million dollar budget! AND add to that nobodies tackled RIPW in awhile even though it's got a plethora of interesting characters.

I honestly don't know what to do, CCW is fun but RIPW is more fun, however I've still got awhile to go with CCW before I'd consider it "finished" and if I stop it now, it'll most likely be the end of it once and for all.

So, no matter what happens, I'm still writing up the 4 CCW shows I've got notes for, it's just a question of what happens afterwards?

Should I stick with CCW or scrap it and start up a fresh new RIPW diary?

I say go with what you feel most motivated by. If you're not feeling CCW then let it go for awhile.. Doesn't mean you can't come back to it if you don't want to. If RIPW is where your creative heart is at right now then go for that. You'll find out which one you're more interested in in the end.

Good luck either way!

I say go with what you feel most motivated by. If you're not feeling CCW then let it go for awhile.. Doesn't mean you can't come back to it if you don't want to. If RIPW is where your creative heart is at right now then go for that. You'll find out which one you're more interested in in the end.

Good luck either way!

I agree with Eisen-verse on this one.

Thanks, but don't think I haven't thought about that. I know I should go with what motivates me the most, but at the moment they both do. I honestly don't know what I should look at when I pick up the pen (so to speak).

So I figure why not let the audience take advantage of my indecisiveness for a bit. So I'm asking for your honest oppinions, which would you rather read about.

Thanks, but don't think I haven't thought about that. I know I should go with what motivates me the most, but at the moment they both do. I honestly don't know what I should look at when I pick up the pen (so to speak).

So I figure why not let the audience take advantage of my indecisiveness for a bit. So I'm asking for your honest oppinions, which would you rather read about.

To me it doesn't really matter. Both companies are about the same size so it's not like the type of people we'd be seeing would be that different.

I like your CCW diary, but I think the option of an RIPW diary is one that grabs me. Having said that, I did vote for 'don't care' simply on the grounds that having both semi-active would work for me. Nobody says you can't update both every once in a while (heck, foolinc's doen tha twith some success a couple of times).

I like your CCW diary, but I think the option of an RIPW diary is one that grabs me. Having said that, I did vote for 'don't care' simply on the grounds that having both semi-active would work for me. Nobody says you can't update both every once in a while (heck, foolinc's doen tha twith some success a couple of times).

I said RIPW just because I don't think Ive seen anyone do one before and it seems like a fun idea

I think I will do two semi-active ones. Prepping my RIPW notes as we speak :D

RIPW is interesting. Just remember to get Professor Nero involved someway somehow.

this comment made me smile :) Nah, I was thinking of not using one of the coolest characters in the C-verse history.

Actually, I find Nero a bit intimidating, I mean, no question about it, he's a smart guy and it's hard to write "more intelligently" then yourself.

Yeah, I think I'm going to run the two at the same time. I need a CCW break and it's nice to have the nigh unlimited budget of RIPW for a change.

I'm used to having to hold my breath at the end of CCW shows and breathing a sigh of relief when I scrape by with $20 left in the bank account at the end of the month :D

It's nice to actually run storylines!

Archived