Promotion name help!

It may be boring but it would probably be TPW (Trump Pro Wrestling) or TWF (Trump Wrestling Federation). If you look at his history of business, he brands EVERYTHING with his own name from real estate to books to clothing to steaks. The man recognizes the power of branding and has a very healthy ego. :)

Yeah, this is a no brainer. Seriously, it requires no brainpower at all. :p

Trump Wrestling Entertainment*

Trump World Wrestling

Trump Extreme Wrestling Alliance**

Notice a trend with the names? :p

*- This name comes from his penchant of misnaming his properties. I'm a travel agent. I remember when Trump Hotels & Resorts was first split off the main company for its IPO. The only hotels Trump had represented by that company were the Atlantic City hotels (and if you think Atlantic City is a 'resort', you need to get out more :p). Eighteen months or so after the IPO, they added the former Sonesta Beach Resort in Florida (renamed the Trump Sonesta Beach Resort) which finally gave them a "resort" to make the name correct.

** - Trump wouldn't create such a risky venture with his own money. He's notorious for mitigating his own personal exposure (risk management at its finest), using his name as the major brand it is in order to reduce the amount of actual capital he has to contribute. Thus, the "alliance" name would fit, given the typical number of investors he'd attract. You might be able to make it Trump Wrestling Alliance since I don't think the TWA acronym is actively trademarked by American Airlines (who bought Trans World Airways who at one time owned the trademark).

Archived