Tazz's dislike of Booker T and RVD

Hyde Hill

Ok I searched the internet for the reason's why Booker T and RVD have a strong dislike relationship but couldn't find anything (In the KYR mod). I want this to be part of a diary I have in the works so would like to know the reasons behind it.

Im assuming the dislike between Taz and RVD stems back to there ECW days, I think it was a shoot interview with Sandman i watched where he was on about Taz believing his own hype abit with his gimmick back in the day, he said something to RVD and got a punch in the face. Im sure they have resolved there differences since then as neither have actually come out and said anything about each other in any sort of interview to my knowledge.

Im not sure where the Booker T / Taz heat is from, never read anything between the two.

From what I've heard/read (what I remember of it) was that Taz had a really poisonous presence concerning locker room atmosphere back in the ECW days. When he was the champ the success was a bit too much for him and he acted really s*itty back then.

There was a lot of heat on Tazz when he debuted in WWE because he seemed to take himself too seriously and didn't want to be "one of the boys." I remember distinctly there was a news story from around that time where D'Lo Brown was walking around backstage with a towel on his head locking the Tazzmission on people.

There was a lot of heat on Tazz when he debuted in WWE because he seemed to take himself too seriously and didn't want to be "one of the boys." I remember distinctly there was a news story from around that time where D'Lo Brown was walking around backstage with a towel on his head locking the Tazzmission on people.

lmao i could see him doing this and shaking his head

Tazz has admitted in recent interviews that he was too into himself back then. The proposed worked ECW fight with the UFC guy (I want to say something like Paul Behrens? He was about 350lb and 6'10, anyway) broke down when the fighter realised that losing a scripted fight to the 5'7 170lb Taz wouldn't look good. Taz proposed going ahead with a shoot fight, which he genuinely believed he had a chance of winning.

However, he seems to have more of a handle on things now, judging by recent comments.

Edit: Paul Varlens, apparently

Tazz has admitted in recent interviews that he was too into himself back then. The proposed worked ECW fight with the UFC guy (I want to say something like Paul Behrens? He was about 350lb and 6'10, anyway) broke down when the fighter realised that losing a scripted fight to the 5'7 170lb Taz wouldn't look good. Taz proposed going ahead with a shoot fight, which he genuinely believed he had a chance of winning.

However, he seems to have more of a handle on things now, judging by recent comments.

Edit: Paul Varlens, apparently

LOL

laugh if it went on for the length of the wrestling match :)

Archived