elicen40.dll?

Guest thenjhammer

Guest thenjhammer
the game says i dont have it but says i need to reinstall. well ive uninstalled and reinstalled and then rebooted after every time like it said and there is still no file. is there anything i need to do to go get the file? what do i do?

This indicates that the .exe file you are launching (or your shortcut) is not in the directory with the rest of the game files. When you install the full version of the retail game the elicen40.dll file is put in the same directory as the main game .exe, the game looks for it to launch.

This indicates that the .exe file you are launching (or your shortcut) is not in the directory with the rest of the game files. When you install the full version of the retail game the elicen40.dll file is put in the same directory as the main game .exe, the game looks for it to launch.

Mine is and it still says missing elicen40.dll

I've really enjoyed the demo of bowl bound college football and would certainly pay for the full version (Even though its several years old now. Problem is, every time I update demo to full version it says its missing a .dll file (The one for paying). I'm willing to shell out the cash, but need a good program first.

I am running windows vista 32 bit, demo works fine.

Do a search on your computer for elicen40.dll. What directory do you see it in? In that directory is there a file named bbcf.exe?

If yes... Double click the file. Does the game launch? If it does then you were clicking on a shortcut or exe file that did not point to the right location and you simply need to update your shortcut.

If no... Then re-download and re-install the game from our website. Somehow the file was deleted. Re-installing should correct the issue.

Hope this helps.

When you uninstall the game remember to delete your old shortcut. My suspicion is you are either clicking on an old shortcut or a patch file that is in the wrong location and that is what is causing the issue. The test and search I'm asking you to run in the previous post should establish if I am correct.

What The?

Finally, I got it all sorted out on my computer and the elicense comes up, I grab my credit card to pay for the game and fill out all the info, only to find that the elicense control, only accepts credit cards through 2010 and mine is valid till 2011 so of course it's declined and I'm still without the game.

You would think with all these problems and the age of the game, they would just give it away for free now!

Archived