The Big Split: DOTT NWA **SIGNUPS**

Ok, I am just now starting this right now:

Since there are only 3 people signed up, I have decided to take control of All-Japan..... With me running this, none of the NWA based titles will change hands in Japan, but they will be defended...This also allows you guys to book some of the AJPW roster as you like, if we can work out a talent trade....

I have decided that since there are only three of you, we will rotate the NWA Presdidency every 6 months between the three of you..... Buck44F, will get the first 6 months followed by 4Horsemanfan then Teh Showtime.

As president, you control the bookings of the NWA Heavyweight, NWA Tag Team, and NWA US Title holders.... So you would have to work out an agreement with each other if you want the champion(s) on your show.

Now, as far as title changes, we will vote on if the NWA titles will change hands before each title defense...Each of you will get one vote, and I will get 2...

WCCW, your next show will be in six days....

MACW, your next show is tommorow night....

GCW, your next show will be in 5 dayss..

PM me with people you want to sign, release, and such....I will try my best to accomadate you....

WCCW when you have your card booked, send me the booking so I can run it...

***********SIGNUPS CLOSED*******************

I listed all the contracts in the actual game thread.....

The game starts with a majority of the guys on a written contract.... But, the president of the NWA (in this case, for the next 6 months....Buck44f) to allow or disallow the bookings of the NWA Champions.......If you want the NWA Champions on your show, you have to get Buck to allow it, and he has to PM me if there is or not......Just so I can make sure Flair shows up for a WCCW or GCW show....

All you have to do is PM me the booking sheets (with hopefully the times and the basic storylines, so I can write it up, or you can write the cards up yourself, I just have to run the shows to give you the ratings....)

I hope this isn't too dificult.....PM me with any ideas you may have to make this easier...

And, MACW.....you are first up with PM'ing me the booking sheets....

Horsemen then... idk we inform you on votes is the rest of us do. We figure something out. Since I guess, I am crontorling bookings for Flair pm me dates you want him, or if you guys think your guys deserve to hold the title, we discuss it via pm and msn and what not and then put it to a vote...which ofcourse the boss gets 2....but I don't see any reason for flair to drop it yet but yea.

Horsemen then... idk we inform you on votes is the rest of us do. We figure something out. Since I guess, I am crontorling bookings for Flair pm me dates you want him, or if you guys think your guys deserve to hold the title, we discuss it via pm and msn and what not and then put it to a vote...which ofcourse the boss gets 2....but I don't see any reason for flair to drop it yet but yea.

you also control Greg the Hammer right?

Archived