The Big Split: DOTT NWA **SIGNUPS**

Would anyone be intrested in doing a DOTT: NWA Split diary??

What I am looking for are people to become head bookers of the NWA organizations (MACW, GCW, CWF, WCCW, Stampede, PNW, AJPW, MLW, CMLL)

Basically, I will be running the NWA and you will be running the indivual promotions. This would require you to PM me your show lineup, and I will run the shows and post the results (with your help, in the way you want your storlyines to go, etc)

I think TEW 05 only allows someone to control 4 promotions, so the first four people who reply will get in the game.

Anyone intrested??

Buck44f: WCCW

Teh Showtime: MACW

I hope I don't have to remind you that you will all have promotional pacts with each other.....So if Ric Flair (MACW) is the NWA Heavyweight Champ, and you run WCCW, you will be able to book a Ric Flair vs. David Von Erich match in your promotion.....HOWEVER.....Since I will run the NWA, I get final say over NWA based title changes....

When do u plan on starting.Can I bring Magnum TA into GCW.

Yeah, you just have to PM me with whoever you want to bring in.....But being as all of yo will be apart of the NWA, you will only get Magnum TA to an open contract (unless he isn't singed with another NWA company)

I will be setting up all the rules and stuff shortly and PM all the bookers.

Considering this would be the ideal way to play the scenario (imho), might I make a suggestion?

I suggest that whomever plays it votes on a NWA president for a six month term (or whatever). That person would essentially control the NWA Champion for the duration of their term.

At the very least, combatmedic would be able to actually play - and you'd have a solid method of determining World Champions. Plus, you'd have some good political games going; jockeying for position so that you stand a chance of being voted in, maybe even outright bribing fellow promoters by use of editor cheats ('I'm president - vote for me next time and I'll make sure you not only get the World Champ for six bookings, but I'll throw you that $150,000 loan you've wanted')

The tricky part is that whomever is World Champion would have to be able to have multiple contracts to all promotions played in order to be booked as a traveling champion. Unfortunately, I believe the most one wrestler can work is three feds.

Then again, there were a few NWA promotions that would be lucky to have the NWA Champ swing through once a year.

Anyway... good luck. This could be a lot of fun.

Archived