A bit of a noob's question.

I am playing Superstar to legend with Sensational Dragon and am wrestling with BHOTWG. I have raised my popularity to B+ in all of Japan, and now despite winning my matches my popularity is not increasing, well i dont think so because i am not getting messages. I am wondering if there is a reason for this?. Do i need to put on better matches? (my recent matches have been C's). Or is there a cap or something like it preventing me from gaining popularity too quickly? Or is it linked with my Star Quality/Charisma stats?

Edit-Just seen another thread about this and apparantly i have to face people with a greater popularity, well thats not the problem i just beat Yasunobu Masuno...one of the only people more popular in BHOTHG than me who i can get a match with. IE Heels.

It could be one of two things, or both. You need to put on better matches, or you have hit your popularity cap

K...cheers for your help, next match i will try to drag out the match and use big moves, if that doesnt help i think i will start working less in BHOTWG, just 1 or 2 matches a month, so i dont have money issues, and then focus on building myself up in america.

Cheers for the help.

No, match ratings don't affect anything. So don't try to make matches longer, just win them. You are as popular as you can be if you have hit an overness cap. Try to go to US and start a career there. You have the skills, the money, etc. Few contracts US, few in Japan.

No, match ratings don't affect anything. So don't try to make matches longer, just win them. You are as popular as you can be if you have hit an overness cap. Try to go to US and start a career there. You have the skills, the money, etc. Few contracts US, few in Japan.

Cheers you saved me some time there...im going to work in Japan for 2 matches a month to give me enough money to feul my first class lifestyle, and the rest of the time i will be working in america.

Archived