CZCW: And Justice For All

w000000t Steve Flash, because you can't get a regional promotion to get C ratings without the Flashman backin you!

that's why I'm always stuck in the d's and e's... :(

I love Steve Flash. The fact that he is so good, yet so misused in the C-Verse made me attach to him. You can basically expect him to show up in any of my games. I'll be honest my original plans was to put the title on Donnie J to go along with his heel turn and AMAZING momentum right now (A*), but I had some solid ideas of how to progress through a program with them and that starts out with a Steve Flash title victory.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<p>I had done what I said I would. I moved my stuff into the locker room. As I cooled off in the shower, I could her everyone talking about the show and who had the best performance. No matter what anyone said, they knew it belonged to Steve Flash. I exited the shower and dressed before heading back to my make shift office area by my locker. As I approached it, I saw a familiar sight sitting there. A black bag filled with shaving cream.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Al!”</span></strong> I yelled.</p><p> </p><p>

He turned and walked over to me as I glared at him. My gaze went from him, to the bag and back to him. He looked so innocent, like when you catch a five year old with his hand in the cookie jar.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#483D8B;">“It wasn’t me!”</span></strong> He retorted.</p><p> </p><p>

I narrowed my eyes and ****ed my head to tell him I didn’t believe him.</p><p>

</p><p><strong><span style="color:#483D8B;">

“Honest, I didn’t do it!” </span></strong> He said in defense.</p><p> </p><p>

It was then that the door pushed open and Sienna DeVille walked in. She got five or six steps in before stopping in her tracks and looking left. Plague stood there, butt naked.</p><p> </p><p>

Except he was wearing his mask.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF00FF;">“Weird.”</span></strong> Sienna said. <span style="color:#FF00FF;"><strong>“Impressive, but weird.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

This brought a round of laughter from the boys as she looked to me and continued forward. I felt bad for Sienna. I had brought her in to manage Al and Insane Machine, but hadn’t debuted her yet due to Machines’ absence. It was this reason I changed my mind about Al. Why would he piss off the lady that could help his career?</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“This your bag?”</span></strong> I asked as she approached.</p><p> </p><p>

She nodded, but before I could say anything else, the door pushed open and Jakki came in.</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#FFA500;">“Whatever she says it’s not true!”</span></strong> Jakki yelled.</p><p> </p><p>

I had flashbacks to the days when I babysat for my neighbor.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Al pulled this same thing last month and didn’t get away with it.”</span></strong> I said. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong> “What made you think you could?”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

I narrowed my eyes to the attractive young lady. Do you know hard it is to be angry at a hot woman? I decided to take a sort of fatherly approach with the females the first time around.</p><p>

</p><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">

“I’m quite disappointed in your behavior Jakki.”</span></strong> I said. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“This just can’t happen here. I need people to perform well. People perform better when they’re happy. I don’t think Sienna is very happy right now.”</strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>

</strong></span></p><p>

She rolled her eyes and folded her arms.</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#FFA500;">“It was just a stupid prank.”</span></strong><strong> </strong> She said. “It’s no big deal.”</p><p> </p><p>

That was it. She turned and stormed out. I guess the fatherly approach doesn’t work when I’m twenty two and the person I’m trying to “father” is thirty-eight. Chalk that one up to experience.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>--------------------------------------------------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Mommy!” </span></strong> Tyler shouted as he ran outside.</p><p> </p><p>

It was 3:10 P.M. and a treat for him. His mom was there to pick him up from school. He ran from the door and into her open arms. They embraced for a second and then separated. She extended her hand and he took it so she could guide him to the car.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#800080;">“How was school sweetie?”</span></strong> She asked him.</p><p> </p><p>

She looked down and smiled which brought a smile to his face. He looked back at the other kids being picked up by brothers, sisters or babysitters. Today he was being picked up by his Mom so in his mind he was better than all of them.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“It was fun! We got to draw for a long time today!”</strong></span> He exclaimed.</p><p> </p><p>

They continued forward and approached a small four door sedan. She opened the back door and he removed his backpack. She took it from him as he hopped in and sat in his car seat. She smiled and set the bag in next to him before securing his seat belt.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#800080;">“Hands up!”</span></strong> She said with a smile.</p><p> </p><p>

He did so, putting his hands on his head as she closed the door. He smiled at a funny face she made and watched her get into the driver’s seat. Soon the engine came to life and they were on their way home.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>--------------------------------------------------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">“Come in.” </span></strong>Cliff commanded.</p><p> </p><p>

I opened the door to his office and walked in with my notebook and a manila envelope in my hands. Cliff smiled as he saw me and clicked out of the games he was playing.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">“Good news kid?” </span></strong> He asked.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Good and okay news.” </span></strong> I replied.</p><p> </p><p>

I sat down across from him and opened my notebook. I had a few things I wanted to go over with him and a difficult task ahead of me.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“We finished in the black again for the month.” </span></strong> I started. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“We made twenty-three grand.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Cliff nodded.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">“I can live with that.”</span></strong> He stated.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“It looks like we made the right decision broadcasting on the internet too.”</span></strong> I said.</p><p> </p><p>

I used the term “we” loosely. Both Cliff and I knew it was my idea and my success, but I figured I’d give him the benefit of the doubt for letting me do it. I think he realized this too.</p><p>

“We actually made more in merchandise sales than we did last month.”</span></strong> I said. <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“And the industry and economy are still trending the way I thought they were last month.”</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">“Obviously that’s the good news.” </span></strong> Cliff said. <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>“What’s the okay news?”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

I flipped to another page in my notebook.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“AAA is still beating us in the regional battles.”</span></strong> I said. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“I’ll need to find a way to get better shows going.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Don’t get me wrong, we were running good shows for a regional sized promotion. Even though AAA was a pure women’s promotion, it was our only direct competition and it would be nice to have better shows than them.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“So I’ve been looking at some guys to bring in to help out in the upper card.”</span></strong> I started cautiously.</p><p> </p><p>

I handed over my manila folder. Cliff opened it and his eyes kind of widened.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“Primarily, the one on top.” </strong></span> I continued.</p><p>

</p><p><strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">

“He’s going to ask for a lot kid.”</span></strong> Cliff said. <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>“I’ve heard he’s kind of a bear to work with too.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

I nodded. I hadn’t heard the same things. I had experienced them. This guy was supposed to put me over in PSW three months ago, but refused. We put on a good match anyway and I didn’t dwell on it too much.</p><p>

“I know he is. I’m guessing about two grand a show.” </span></strong> I said. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“But he just has the ability to elevate people to step up their game.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Cliff flipped through the pages a bit more and finally closed the file.</p><p>

</p><p><strong>

</strong><strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">“What did you have in mind for him?”</span></strong> He asked.</p><p> </p><p>

I paused.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Well, nothing deep right now.”</span></strong> I said.</p><p> </p><p>

This caused Cliff to shake his head.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">“You bring me some concrete plans for how you want to use him and I’ll consider it.” </span></strong> Cliff said. <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>“I’m not going to allow him to collect a downside for nothing.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

I nodded and stood. That was all I had for him now.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>--------------------------------------------------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

“Can I be excused?”</span></strong> He asked.</p><p> </p><p>

His mother looked at his gaudy smile and then to his plate. She flashed a smile of her own and took a bite of the meatloaf she had prepared. She took her time to chew it before speaking so as to set a good example.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#800080;">“Two more bites of meat and finish your milk.” </span>She said. </p><p> </p><p>

He let out a sigh and picked his fork back up. She giggled at his expression and continued to eat her meal. He was sure she thought he didn’t see, but he watched her glance over to the empty third chair at the table.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“Mommy, where’s…” </strong></span>He trailed off.</p><p> </p><p>

She took another bite and let out a sigh of her own to give her time to think. She made sure to chew her food all twenty-six times so that it gave her extra time. The inevitable came when she swallowed her food and looked to her wondering son.</p><p>

</p><p><span style="color:#800080;"><strong>

“He had to work late.”</strong></span> She finally answered.</p><p> </p><p>

Tyler looked to his plate, but not in a disappointed way. She watched him stab at one of the little hunks of meatloaf left on his plate before putting it in his mouth. She wished Tyler had more of a man in his life, but knew that nothing seemed to be changing.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Can we do my homework after dinner?” </span></strong> Tyler asked.</p><p> </p><p>

His mother had a mouth full of food, but didn’t need to think about this. She nodded as she chewed. She was happy that her son liked school and the homework associated with it. It was odd to find a six year old that was crazy about learning.</p><p> </p><p>

Strike that. She was just happy she had a son.</p><p> </p><p>

I had forgotten my notebook when I had left in a hurry to make dinner reservations. My date cancelled on me, so I was heading back to get my notebook. A simple thing, right? The Snake Pit is on the way between my apartment and CZCW Headquarters which allowed me to see something that infuriated me. I pulled into the parking lot and quickly got out of my car and headed for the door. I busted through to the office section of our tiny “office building” with a purpose on my head. I wound around to Cliff’s office and opened the door.</p><p>

“Did you forget to do something Cliff?”</span></strong> I snapped.</p><p> </p><p>

Cliff looked up from his computer with a look as if he were a deer in headlights. He slowly opened the door to his desk and sifted through a stack of papers before coming to the one he was looking for.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">“I gave you your check this month.”</span></strong> He replied.</p><p> </p><p>

I scoffed.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“You forgot to change the fliers for Uprising before we sent them out!” </span></strong> I shouted.</p><p> </p><p>

He still stared back to me with that simpleton look on his face.</p><p>

“There are hundreds of people waiting for the show!”</span></strong> I yelled.</p><p> </p><p>

Finally Cliff put two and two together and nodded.</p><p>

“I got all the fliers changed, kid.” </span></strong> He explained. <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>“Some of the old ones for Uprising with the old date must have gotten out.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Some? I had went home to change out of my dress clothes on my way back to the office. As I drove by the arena and saw what I estimated to be three hundred people waiting for the doors to open, the anger I felt from having my date canceled on me grew tenfold. I took the time, in just a pair of mesh shorts and a cut off tank top, to pull in and make the announcement that Uprising wasn’t until the last Saturday of the month. Lots of the people filed to their cars and left, but some remained not believing I was the head booker of CZCW in my relaxed attire.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Cliff, this probably really hurt our image.”</span></strong> I said. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“I’d double check EVERY flyer and make sure it doesn’t happen again.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

I turned and walked out, slamming the door behind me. I walked briskly into my office and grabbed my notebook before leaving as quickly as I had entered. It wasn’t until I started my car that I realized something bad.</p><p> </p><p>

I had just given my boss an ultimatum.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>--------------------------------------------------</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

</p><p><strong><span style="color:#800080;">

“Goodnight sweetie.”</span></strong> She said as she pulled the covers over him.</p><p> </p><p>

He sighed as she leaned down and kissed him on the forehead before handing him Fred, his stuffed dog. She looked down and smiled at him before turning and walking towards the door. She flipped the light switch and the room went dark.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Night mommy.” </span></strong> He said.</p><p> </p><p>

She slowly shut the door behind her as she exited into the hallway. He rolled over onto his side and faced the wall as he always did. He clutched Fred and shut his eyes, ready to drift away into dreamland. Not more than five minutes had passed when his almost-asleep state was shaken to full awareness with the slam of a door. He recognized it as the screen door. He brushed it off and shut his eyes again. Just a minute later he heard the fridge slam and the booming voice he was so used to.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">“You didn’t leave me any meatloaf?!”</span></strong> It shouted.</p><p> </p><p>

Now Tyler heard his mother’s voice but couldn’t make out what she was saying. He sighed and closed his eyes again. He kept hearing the man’s voice and the sound of his mother speaking. It wasn’t until he heard his mother’s words clearly that he stirred and got to his feet.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#800080;">“If you wouldn’t go out at drink every damn night you’d get to eat what we eat for dinner! I’m sick of you not being a father or a husband!”</span></strong> She yelled.</p><p> </p><p>

Tyler threw the covers back and got off of his bed, inching his way towards the door. He slowly and silently opened it and peeked into the living room fifteen feet away. He saw his mother rise as the man approached her.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">“What did you say to me woman?” </span></strong> The man boomed.</p><p> </p><p>

Tyler stood still and listened for his mother’s reply. But as he stared down at the two in the living room he saw the man’s hand rise and come crashing down across his mother’s face. She recoiled back into the chair she had been sitting in. It seemed like forever but the sound finally entered his ears. It was a smack that he would never get out of his head. He gasped as everything came to him and he shut the door quickly. As he ran back to bed he knew he had closed the door too loudly and hoped he could make it back into bed.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#800080;">“Leave him alone!”</span></strong> His mother sobbed.</p><p> </p><p>

Tyler heard the footsteps on the wood floor stop just as he got the covers back overtop of himself. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes in preparation, but the door never opened. The footsteps were loud again as they retreated down the hallway and entered the kitchen. Soon he heard the screen door slam again and knew that the man was gone. He kept his eyes shut and slowly began to breathe normally.</p><p> </p><p>

After ten minutes he still heard his mother’s sobs.</p><p> </p><p>

He began to sob too.</p>

Big news came from NOTBPW as Sean McFly has turned down a contract extension, claiming they aren’t big enough for him. I think it will be interesting to see the struggle between TCW and SWF over who gets him.

I say this because TCW has risen to International size. It’s nice to see them making a go of it with SWF. I’ve been keeping my eye on SWF the last few months and their show quality has gone done since rising to Global size. Attendance is down for them and Richard is of course blaming the economy, but I think it’s a direct result of their loss of popularity.

TCW will need somebody to fill out their Main Event scene as Sam Keith has officially hung up his boots. While Sean McFly is good, I don’t think he’s quite the level of one Sam Keith. The man has multiple SWF and CGC World Title reigns, he’s held the Burning World Championship in Japan and he’s a two time Campeon de Herencia de Mundo MPWF. Simple put; Sam Keith has held World Championships in FOUR countries. He’s a future inductee of the Hall of Immortals no doubt.

NOTBPW held their annual Ed Henson Memorial Tag Team Cup and I, along with many others, was surprised with the outcome. Johnny Bloodstone, who has been their top guy so far this year, and John Maverick are looking at a significant push. They defeated the Stone Siblings in the first round of the tournament on their way to capturing the prestigious honor.

--------------------------------------------------

“Travel expenses?” I asked over the phone. “Not a problem at all.”

Just as I completed my sentence I looked up and saw Cliff standing there. He stared me down, intently trying to figure out who I was talking to. Things had been quiet since I had laid out my ultimatum to him a few weeks earlier. I apologized to him and he sympathized with my demeanor having had a date canceled on me.

“Everything is set then.” I said. “You can sign the paperwork when you’re here for Uprising.”

I finished my call and hung up the phone before looking to the folder in front of me.

“That better not have been who I think it was.” Cliff said.

I shook my head as I scribbled my signature onto the contract in front of me. As I finished I lifted it from the desk and handed it over to Cliff. He looked it over and nodded.

“You’ve got plans for that kid, don’t you?” He asked.

I smiled and nodded as he handed the folder back.

The phone rang in my ear. I waited somewhat patiently for the answer on the other end. After what seemed like an eternity, I heard his voice.

“Hello?” He greeted.

“Tommy. It’s Tyler.” I started.

“Tyler! How’s life as a head booker?” He asked with cheer in his voice.

He knew what I was calling about.

“It was going fine until yesterday.” I said.

With the news of TCW going International came rumors of future signings. Shawn Gonzalez signed up with Cornell’s baby; which was good for both parties involved. Just three months prior this man had been as hospitable to me as he would have been to his children, but now the tides had turned. We were competition.

“How’s that B show of yours doing?” I asked.

“Doing good. It really gives us the opportunity to showcase and develop some of our younger talent.” He said.

I scoffed away from the phone.

“Saturday nights, right?” I asked already knowing the answer.

It disgusted me to think Tommy would harm me like this. We had a working agreement in place, but that didn’t matter when it came to decision time for workers. Of course they’re going to choose working a TCW TV show over my internet broadcast events.

“Yes sir. You should tune in this week.” He said.

I laughed.

“That will be a little hard.” I started. “I’m running a show that night. A show that was supposed open with Matt Sparrow against Plague.”

Silence fell into the phone. I figured Tommy felt bad about what he did, but he was just doing business. Signing Plague and Mikey James wasn’t a huge loss to us, but a heads up from the man himself would have been nice. I know Tommy knew we were advertising Plague for Uprising and that’s what got me the most.

“Yeah about that.” He started. “You understand that’s all just business right?”

I didn’t say anything.

“Look Tyler, I needed some guys to fill out my roster and those two just fit.” He said.

“It’s not like you took guys that were a major focus of my show, but the fact you knew Plague was being advertised for my show is what irritates me.” I stated.

“You know what kid. I do feel bad about doing what I did.” He said sympathetically. “How about I send you one of my guys to make up for it? I’ll give you one of my young talents that will draw for you.”

I laughed again.

“We won’t be able to pay him number one and number two, he’ll just choose to work for you guys come the day of the show.” I explained.

I could hear Tommy sigh.

“I don’t want anything from you Tommy. I just wanted to let you know how disappointed I was.” I explained.

I guess it didn’t mean that much coming from a twenty-two year old.

“Sorry.” He said.

And that was it, we hung up and I began to change my plans up a bit. I had to decide whether to keep Mikey and Plague, both signed without downsides, or terminate their contracts. I’d also have to start looking for a couple of guys to replace them as well.

CZCW Uprising

Tyler Justice vs. Steve Flash [c] for the CZCW Heavyweight Title

Matt Sparrow vs. ???

Ultimate Phoenix vs. Donnie J

Bittersweet Inc vs. Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye [c] for the CZCW Tag Team Titles

Snap Dragon vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx [c] for the CZCW LiveWire Title

Tyler Justice vs. Steve Flash [c] for the CZCW Heavyweight Title

Matt Sparrow vs. ???

Ultimate Phoenix vs. Donnie J

Bittersweet Inc vs. Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye [c] for the CZCW Tag Team Titles

Snap Dragon vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx [c] for the CZCW LiveWire Title

Vote for Benny Lava as Kashmir Sings next song!

So a working agreement with TCW any other promotion pacts? Plus vote for Benny Lava as Kashmir Sings next song!

I also set up a few working agreements with owners around the country to supplement what we already had with MAW and MPWF. TCW, USPW, NOTBPW and CGC were the highlights of my agreements. These would be vital to our success in the future. Everyone knows that the big guns come knocking when we produce the talent they want. Now we’d be able to hang onto our talent when they were signed by the bigger promotions. Except for SWF. Richard was a monopolizing bastard.

:-)

dam forgot about that part too many good diaries popping up lately hard to keep track of em all. now edited to hide stupidity lolz. Still would be a bit harder and realistic to also keep TCW non related. Still Japan can still come nocking hehe. For non diary games I don't mind pacts but for diaries I find it more intresting.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#000080;">CZCW Uprising</span></span></span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Live From The Snake Pit</strong></p><p><strong>

Attendance: 714</strong></p><p>

</p></div><p></p><p></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Matt Sparrow</span></strong> comes to the ring to start the show and receives a microphone from the ring announcer as he steps into the ring. He waits for the cheers to die down before he speaks.</p><p>

“Last month I issued a challenge to Plague.” </span></strong> He starts. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“And he agreed. But tonight the masked man is nowhere to be found. I’m sure a lot of you already know where he is. He decided to take a bigger pay check and more exposure to go to TCW tonight. Most importantly he decided to avoid me! I didn’t prepare all month for a fight just to have it canceled. I could easily sit back and earn a free pay day, but that’s not my style. So if there is anyone in the back that wants to take me on, show yourself!”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Sparrow hands the microphone off to the ring announcer and looks to the curtain, waiting for an opponent. Suddenly the lights go out and the crowd murmurs. The arena remains dark for a few moments but finally lights back up to reveal <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong></span> inside the ring.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Matt Sparrow</span></strong> vs. <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Fumihiro Ota</strong></span></p><p>

This match started off slow and kind of technical, but the pace soon quickened as there were a lot of stand off spots. Ota finally had enough of the one upmanship displayed by Matt sparrow and blasted The Bird Man with a stiff clothesline. These two brought it all to the table in the opener, with Sparrow making a comeback at the nine minute mark to set up for the Bird Brain Buster. Just as he was about to lift Ota into position, <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Donnie J </strong></span>ran from the back and broke up the move. Donnie quickly planted Sparrow with an Implant DDT and then laid Ota out with a Death on Miami Beach.</p><p>

Winner: No Contest due to interference [D+]</p><p> </p><p>

As the crowd continues to boo his presence, Donnie J receives a microphone from ringside and soaks in the hatred being rained down upon him. After a few moments, the fans finally quiet down and Donnie begins to speak.</p><p>

</p><p><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">

“Last month was a travesty!” </span></strong> He barked. <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">“I should be standing before you as the CZCW Heavyweight Champion, but instead some old washed up has been holds the belt! I lost under unfair circumstances and will not stop until I am given a fair one on one shot at MY title. So from this moment on I vow to dismantle the ENTIRE CZCW roster until my demands are met.”</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The crowd boos loudly at his tirade.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">“But I’m not a stupid man. I have enlisted the help of a man so intimidating he puts Chuck Norris to shame! Ladies and gentle I would like to introduce you to my new bodyguard; he is….”</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/robeclave/PrimusAllen.jpg</span><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Primus Allen</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

“The Rookie Monster” makes his way down the aisle and enters the ring, shaking hands with Donnie J once there.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">“And to show his dominance, I have set up Primus Allen’s debut match. So bring out his….victim.”</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">The American Flash</span></strong> vs.<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong> Primus Allen</strong></span></p><p>

Nothing much can be said about this match except that it was bad even for being a two minute squash. Flash came to me worried he would get injured in the ring, just because of the sheer size difference. I think his nervousness really hurt the match. The fact that the crowd didn’t think these two men were worthy enough workers to be wrestling without a veteran in the ring didn’t help either. Primus picks up the victory with a Running Powerslam.</p><p>

Winner: Primus Allen [F]</p><p> </p><p>

Post match Donnie J gets into the ring and raises his bodyguard’s hand to each section of the crowd.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Davis Wayne Newton</span></strong> vs. <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Zeus Maxmillion</strong></span></p><p>

Well, again two lesser known guys in the ring together doesn’t sit well with our fans. These two had a better match than Primus and Flash, but the fact still remained. DWN worked over the right leg of Zeus for a few minutes and finally locked on the STF for the submission.</p><p>

Winner: Davis Wayne Newton [E-]</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage, <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Marc Speed</strong></span> exits his dressing room and immediately hears music emanating from just around the corner in the catering area. He narrows his eye brows and covers his ears as he begins walking in search of the tune.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="</p><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RyrkamJNro&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" rel="external nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RyrkamJNro&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param</a> name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RyrkamJNro&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" rel="external nofollow">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RyrkamJNro&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"</a> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p>

As he rounds the corner he spots <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Kashmir Singh</strong></span> standing on top of one of the tables with his hands in the air, turning from side to side with his gaze on the ceiling above. His trusty boom box sits next to him on the table. Speed looks around, seeing numerous stage hands looking at the Middle Eastern with a gaze of disgust.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“What in the hell?”</span></strong> Speed asks as he approaches the table.</p><p> </p><p>

Kashmir doesn’t stop his movement. He continues the dancing as he speaks.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">“My second favorite song by one of the Middle East’s greatest heroes.” </span></strong>He replied.</p><p> </p><p>

Speed reaches up and stops the music.</p><p>

“Didn’t you and Jacob Jett have a discussion about this last month?” </span></strong> Speed inquired. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“I’m all for living your culture and everything, but live it while we aren’t around.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Kashmir hops down from the table and stares Speed directly in the eyes for a moment. Suddenly he reaches over and presses Play. He begins to dance once again, right in the face of Marc Speed, as the music fills the air. Speed rolls his eyes and shuts the music off once again.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">“It is apparent that you and I have differences. We shall settle them inside the ring.”</span></strong> Kashmir says.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Marc Speed</span></strong> vs. <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Kashmir Singh</strong></span></p><p>

The match started off fast and never slowed. There was a lot of flippy madness to be had. One cool spot saw Singh go for a sunset powerbomb from the top rope, but Speed flipped all the way to his feet and then nailed a dropkick into the corner. Speed works over the arm and is able to lock in the Cross Armbreaker, causing Kashmir to tap out in seven minutes.</p><p>

Winner: Marc Speed [D]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Kirk Jameson</span></strong> emerges from the back, trailed by <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Rita Charles</span></strong>. The two take their time coming to the ring, jawing with the fans as they go. Numerous times Kirk pauses and twirls his manager around to show off her body. Finally they get into the ring and Rita takes the microphone.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>“We are closer to Kirk’s chance at holding gold in this retched company. Tonight, Jacob Jett will become just another stepping stone in his rise to greatness. In the very near future all of you will look at this man and see not only how great he is, but gold around his waist as well.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jacob Jett </span></strong>vs. <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Kirk Jameson</strong></span></p><p>

Jett surprised Jameson in the early goings, thwarting every technical move Kirk had to offer. That allowed Jacob to use his speed and aerial ability to land some high impact moves, including a standing moonsault for a believable nearfall. Kirk was able to move out of the way of the Emergency Landing and hit the Bullseye to pick up the pinfall in just over seven minutes.</p><p>

Winner: Kirk Jameson [D-]</p><p> </p><p>

Backstage, <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>Tyler Justice</strong></span> stands in front of the CZCW backdrop.</p><p>

“Last month, I was edged out by two other men in my quest to become the CZCW Heavyweight Champion.” </span></strong>Tyler says. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“This month, I get to step into the ring and go one on one with a true legend of this business. Steve Flash remains to be one man who never got the breaks he deserved to get. In my eyes he should be getting checks signed with the last name of Stone or Cornell. He should be travelling the country and winning titles on national television. Maybe its fate that brought him here so I could wrestle a man I grew up watching. Tonight, win lose or draw, I’m going home feeling like a winner.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Snap Dragon</span></strong> vs. <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Flying Jimmy Foxx [c]</span></strong><strong> for the CZCW LiveWire Title</strong></p><p>

Jimmy tried playing mind games with Snap Dragon early on in this one, but all it accomplished him was to put the Snap in Snap Dragon. The champion was left reeling most of the match, but as Snap Dragon attempted a Superplex, Foxx knocked him back to the mat and was able to hit the Flying Foxx to successfully retain his title in about seven and a half minutes.</p><p>

Winner: Flying Jimmy Foxx [D-]</p><p> </p><p>

As Foxx is handed his title, <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Kirk Jameson</strong></span> pushes through the crowd and slides into the ring. Foxx senses his presence and ducks a clothesline. When Jameson rebounds, Foxx nails a clothesline of his own. Jameson goes down and scampers from the ring as the crowd cheers for Foxx. Jimmy asks for a microphone and receives it.</p><p>

“I am sick and tired of Kirk Jameson.” </span></strong> He starts. <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Three months in a row now he’s come out here after I’ve defended my title and ambushed me. I want him in a match next month in front of all these fans and there is only one person that can make that happen. You.”</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

He points at <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Sara Silver</strong></span>, sitting at the announce table. She slowly stands and carries her figure up the ring steps and into the ring. She waits for the crowd to quiet down a bit before speaking into another microphone.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">“So you want Kirk Jameson in a match?”</span></strong> She asks.</p><p> </p><p>

Foxx nods.</p><p>

</p><p><strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">

“I’ll give it to you under one condition; two actually.”</span></strong> She says. <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">“The LiveWire title will be on the line and the loser must leave CZCW for one YEAR.”</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The crowd oohs and ahhs at the offer as Flying Jimmy Foxx contemplates his decision.</p><p>

“Where do I sign on the dotted line?” </span></strong> He responded.</p><p> </p><p>

The crowd cheers as Foxx exits the ring, heading to the back with Little Miss Sunshine in tow. Sara Silver remains in the ring and awaits a quiet moment from the crowd before speaking.</p><p>

</p><p><strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">

“Now ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to make an announcement.”</span></strong> She says. <strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">“Everyone says that the best man in the promotion is the one holding the title. I disagree. So I have decided that CZCW will begin the annual Best of the Southwest Tournament this August so that we can find out. Eight men will be chosen based on their performance to compete in the tournament and the winner will receive a guaranteed CZCW Heavyweight Title shot whenever they want. I’d also like to announce the first confirmed participant. He is a former CZCW Heavyweight Champion and is on quite a hot streak so far this year. The first entrant into the tournament will be none other than </span></strong><strong><span style="color:#9932CC;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">Donnie J!</span></span></strong><strong><span style="color:#9932CC;">”</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

The crowd lets out a mixed reaction as Sara departs the ring and reassumes her position at the announce table.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Bittersweet Inc</span></strong> vs. <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Remmy Skye and Frankie Perez [c]</span></strong><strong> for the CZCW Tag Team Titles</strong></p><p>

This was pretty much your standard formula tag team match. Coleman and Insane Machine took control early and held it, isolating Remmy Skye from his corner. After nearly five minutes of punishment, the hot tag is made and Frankie Perez comes in a house of fire. He takes out Coleman with a clothesline. Then Machine gets one. Coleman takes another and Machine takes another. Then mistaken for Coleman, Perez hits Remmy with a clothesline. Coleman and Machine took advantage of the miscalculation and nailed a sick double team Implant DDT on Perez, but Skye broke up the pinfall. Machine was tossed to ringside and Skye planted Al Coleman with the Skye Driver for the pinfall and a successful defense of the tag titles in nine minutes.</p><p>

Winners: Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye</p><p> </p><p>

As the champions retreat to the back, they can be seen arguing over the clothesline. This spills all the way into the backstage area where they finally stop and begin yelling.</p><p>

</p><p><strong><span style="color:#006400;">

“You’ve almost cost us the titles twice now!” </span></strong> Remmy yelled.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#483D8B;">“Me?!”</span></strong> Frankie retorted. <span style="color:#483D8B;"><strong>“You’re the weak link of this team!”</strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#483D8B;"><strong>

</strong></span></p><p>

Remmy widened his eyes.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#006400;">“You really think so?” </span></strong>Remmy asked. <strong><span style="color:#006400;">“Then how about we see who can do better on their own? Next month we’ll each take singles matches.”</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Frankie nodded as their voices became calmer.</p><p>

</p><p><strong><span style="color:#483D8B;">

“Sounds like a good idea to me.”</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Ultimate Phoenix</span></strong> vs. <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Donnie J</strong></span></p><p>

The fans started hot with this one as Donnie J played up being announced as the first man entered into the tournament. Phoenix was dominated in the opening stages of the match, but began to mount a comeback. He was able to land a few spectacular looking aerial moves for believable nearfalls, before attempting the Phoenix Firebird Splash. Donnie J got his knees up and it went downhill from there. Donnie J dismantled him en route to hitting the Death on Miami Beach and picking up the pinfall at twelve and a half minutes.</p><p>

Winner: Donnie J [C-]</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Tyler Justice</span></strong> vs. <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Steve Flash [c]</span></strong><strong> for the CZCW Heavyweight Title</strong></p><p>

These two men started out with a technical approach, feeling each other out. The first five minutes or so saw each man applying a submission hold and the other finding a way to counter out of it into one of his own. Justice’s youth showed through as the pace began to quicken, but Flash was able to keep up. Justice snapped Flash over with a standing hurrincanrana, causing the champion to slide to the outside. Tyler wasted no time, hitting the ropes and flying to the outside with a shooting star plancha. The crowd went nuts as Tyler stood and tossed his opponent into the ring for a two count. Tyler controlled the next few minutes until he attempted the Justice Driver and Flash slid from his grasp. Steve took control, showing he was as good as he has always been, tying Tyler up into a difficult submission. Tyler was able to get the ropes and mount a comeback, topping it off by an awe inspiring Inverted 450 Splash for a VERY believable nearfall. Flash was able to come back, slipping out of another Justice Driver attempt and nail the Flash Bang to successfully defend his title in twenty-two minutes.</p><p>

Winner: Steve Flash [C]</p><p> </p><p>

Post match, Steve helps Tyler to his feet and offers his hand in a show of respect. The crowd cheers as Tyler accepts it, hugs Steve and raises the victor’s arm into the air. But the happy moment doesn’t last for long as <span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Donnie J and Primus Allen</strong></span> emerge from the back and blindside the fan favorites. Allen does most of the brunt work, dismantling each man with running powerslams to close the show.</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="font-size:12px;">Overall Rating: C</span></strong></p></div><p></p>

<p>As I expected, Sean McFly turned us down on the grounds that we were too small for him. I figured it wouldn’t hurt to try, right?</p><p> </p><p>

My conversation with Tommy, which angered me enough, got worse the morning after the shows. I had logged on to their website to check the results and noticed that Plague hadn’t even been used on the show. If Tommy didn’t have any plans to use him, why couldn’t he have come work his advertised match?</p><p> </p><p>

As I walked into Cliff’s office, I allowed a smile to come across my face. I knew what his first question was going to be and wanted to give him the chance to know before he asked.</p><p>

“How much we make this month?”</span></strong> He asked.</p><p> </p><p>

I was surprised he caught my mood and realized what it meant. I opened my notebook as I settled into position across from him. He waited anxiously as I found the right page and filed down to the figure.</p><p>

“Twenty three thousand.” </span></strong> I said.</p><p> </p><p>

The look on his face put me at ease as I began to go through the motions before getting to a few of the terminations I had planned. It had been a hard decision on my part, but felt like some guys were dead weight and could be released to make room for other, more beneficial roster members.</p><p>

“I like those numbers, kid.”</span></strong> Cliff said. <span style="color:#4169E1;"><strong>“How about the regional battles this month? Did you accomplish your goal?”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

I was surprised to hear he “cared” about the goal I had set for myself one month ago.</p><p>

“Actually, we did beat AAA and finish first in every battle we were in.”</span></strong> I replied.</p><p> </p><p>

Cliff nodded and shifted in his chair as I flipped the page in my notebook.</p><p>

“Next thing I want to talk about is our roster.”</span></strong> I said. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“I’ve made the decision to let some people go.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Cliff sighed and took a sip from his morning coffee. He didn’t speak but nodded, telling me to go on.</p><p>

“I thought hard on these decisions and it pains me to deny some of these guys the opportunity to work.”</span></strong> I said. <span style="color:#0000FF;"><strong>“Plague and Mikey James were the easiest of the bunch. They’ll never be available for our shows now that they have TCW contracts.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

Cliff nodded, understanding my reasoning.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Next is Fox Mask. I’ve stalled out on thinking of anything for him and his in-ring skills aren’t enough to get him by on their own.”</span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Again Cliff nodded.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Finally are these three guys.”</span></strong><strong> </strong> I said. <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;"> “The two on top I’ve got plans to take them out through storylines, but that last guy is iffy. He’s got enough entertainment to keep his in-ring skills at the back of people’s minds. I wanted to get your input.”</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">

</span></strong></p><p>

Cliff took my file and leafed through the profiles I had sitting there. He got particularly stuck on the last sheet and took a few moments to inspect it thoroughly.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#4169E1;">“The top two are fine, but let’s keep that third one at least until his contract expires.”</span></strong> Cliff suggested.</p><p> </p><p>

I nodded and took the file back. Having nothing else, I stood and went to my office, ready to plan out our upcoming show.</p><p> </p><p>

Up next: Legal Actions</p>

<p><em>The cool April air fell upon my skin as I pushed through the front door of the gym. The body heat generated by my workout kept me warm in just a sleeveless shirt and shorts. The parking lot was mostly empty this time of night as the hour neared midnight. Which is why I was surprised to see a car remaining next to mine at the back of the lot. I wasn’t rich by any means, but I made enough to live comfortably and drive a brand new Dodge Avenger. Some people called it too flashy, but it was a treat for myself after I finally retired my 1988 Chevy Suburban. I pressed a button on my key ring to unlock the doors as I approached. I tossed the bag that hung over my shoulder into the back sit before sliding onto the cloth interior. As I inserted the key into the ignition I heard another door close and footsteps on the pavement. I looked up and saw a man I was all too familiar with knocking on my window.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“What do you want?”</span></strong> I asked as the window rolled down.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Michael Sanders, an attorney from Des Moines stood there. I wasn’t the kind of person to hold grudges or “hate” people, but for this bastard I had made the exception. This man had been a burden on my life since the day I turned thirteen.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#556B2F;">“Mr. Harper I would like to inform you of my intentions to bring your case to trial once again.” </span></strong> He stated.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>I rolled my eyes and sighed. I figured things would come back again like they had three times before. This man had made it his personal goal to make sure I “got what I had coming to me.” I laughed every time he told me that, because according to Iowa state judges had decided I was in the clear. So I looked back up at him and smiled.</em></p><p>

“You know Mr. Sanders you didn’t have enough against me four years ago and you probably don’t have enough now.” </span></strong> I said.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>Michael allowed a laugh of his own to escape from his mouth. In the distance I heard thunder and hoped things would wrap up soon so I didn’t have to make much of the half an hour drive back home in the rain. But this man remained at my door and I still looked to him.</em></p><p><em>

</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#556B2F;">“Now Tyler, you don’t know that.” </span></strong> He said. <span style="color:#556B2F;"><strong>“For all you know today’s technological advances could have turned up something we missed.”</strong></span></p><p><span style="color:#556B2F;"><strong>

</strong></span></p><p>

<em>Again I laughed.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“That’s impossible.” </span></strong> I said.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>He crouched down to my eye level so that we were looking each other directly in the eyes. He claimed it was because of a bad back, but I knew he was scanning my car for anything he could use against me. He was wasting his time. I had nothing illegal in my possession. I never did drugs, rarely drank anymore and certainly didn’t carry any weapons on my person.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#556B2F;">“How can you claim it’s impossible, Tyler?”</span></strong> He inquired.</p><p>

</p><p><em>

His eyes finally stopped their scan and landed back on mine. He was trying to get me with that scientifically proven theory that someone moves their eyes to the right when they are lying. He wasn’t getting that from me. I glared right back at him and flashed a smile.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">“Because if those advances actually were used, you’d know that the story I’ve been telling for ten years is one hundred percent true.”</span></strong> I said boldly.</p><p> </p><p>

<em>He laughed again and straightened up. A flash of lightning lit up his face to make it look evil and twisted. It was fitting, considering he had been trying to make the same case on me for this long. He needed to be perfect. Not nailing me for what he was claiming would mark the first blemish on his career.</em></p><p><em>

</em></p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#556B2F;">“You keep saying whatever you want.”</span></strong> He said. <span style="color:#556B2F;"><strong> “I’ll be in touch.”</strong></span></p><p> </p><p>

<em>As suddenly as he had approached, he left; around the rear of my car and to the driver’s door of his own. As I looked to my right and saw him climbing in, I had to laugh at what I saw. A highly regarded lawyer driving nothing more than an older model Chevy Malibu. Right next to him was a twenty-two year old independent wrestler driving a 2008 Dodge Avenger.</em></p><p> </p><p>

<em>Maybe that was his cause.</em></p><p> </p><p>

It was official on Friday afternoon; Mikey James, Plague and Fox Mask were no longer employed with CZCW. I hated to let people go, but it came with the job. I knew it was a little biased because I was allowing similarly talented workers like The American Flash and Marc Speed remain on the roster. Those guys had youth in their favor; time to evolve into useful workers. All in all it was a very civil process, but after Plague had left my office I immediately popped in the first of a large stack of DVDs to scout possible signings. Some would call this a long night, but I called it perfect. There was nothing I liked better than sitting back and enjoying another promotion’s show. Recently I had found myself speaking aloud when I thought of something else that could have been done, but it only added to my enjoyment.</p><p> </p><p>

Simply put: I loved being head booker of CZCW.</p>

TCW has assigned a few more workers in light of their recent growth. Hell Monkey was the highlight of the newest list. Sticking with TCW, they allowed Pain to remain a place to focus on their younger talent for a whopping two weeks. Tommy Cornell has main evented the last three shows and his young talent is only featured on the show to get squashed. In my eyes, I’d be using this show as a place to give your young talent the opportunity to get some wins and show that they are a threat.

I sat in my office, working out stuff for our future shows when the door opened. Cliff strolled in and sat down in front of my desk.

“I’ve been thinking kid.” He said. “Why don’t you call up that guy you wanted a while ago? We’ve trimmed some fat and I think he would be fine now.”

I smiled. I had been considering going to Cliff with some BS storyline ideas just for him to allow me to bring this guy in. In all reality I had a vague idea of what I wanted to do with him, but nothing concrete yet. So this was a good surprise for me.

“Thanks Cliff.” I said graciously.

Cliff stood and walked out, closing the door on his way. My focus went back to the notebook paper in front of me. I had Afflicted Glory generally down segment for segment, but the next three months were the problem. I had the eight guys who would work the tournament set, but getting there was a bit of a hassle for me. I had two guys that were going to be mystery entrants, but the others needed to be sorted out. I still had two more shows after Afflicted Glory to do it, so I wasn’t all that worried.

Giant Redwood defeated Nicky Champion to capture the USPW Television Title. Even with the talent he has, Sam’s shows have been fairly consistent and well received. He’s kept his attendance up through these rough economic times and is basically thriving at the moment. Good for him.

CZCW Afflicted Glory

CZCW Heavyweight Title: Remmy Skye vs. Steve Flash [c]

Matt Sparrow vs. Donnie J

Tyler Justice vs. Snap Dragon

CZCW LiveWire Title – Loser Leaves for One Year: Kirk Jameson vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx [c]

Frankie Perez vs. Zeus Maxmillion

Number One Contenders Match: The Ring Generals vs. Rich and Famous

CZCW LiveWire Title – Loser Leaves for One Year: Kirk Jameson vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx [c

CZCW Afflicted Glory

CZCW LiveWire Title – Loser Leaves for One Year: Kirk Jameson vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx [c]

CZCW Afflicted Glory

Live From The Snake Pit

Attendance: 775

A solid match to open the show here. Snap Dragon started the match by showing a little disrespect to Justice. Dragon piefaced him a few times and the two finally locked up. Tyler’s youth wasn’t really seen here as he outclassed the only Triple Crown Champion in CZCW. While the match turned out okay, these two didn’t mesh well in the ring and it brought the match down a notch. Tyler Justice works over the legs and gets the submission with a Figure Four at just over ten minutes.

Winner: Tyler Justice [D+]

Backstage Dean Waldorf and Marv Statler are seen stretching for their upcoming number one contender’s match. As they do their pre-match ritual, Jackpot Jordan and Jake Idol round a corner and bump into them.

“Watch where you’re going punk.” Marv barked.

Rich and Famous halted their progress and turned to look at their opponents.

“Well excuse me.” Jake said.

“I wasn’t aware that you guys owned this hallway.” Jackpot added.

Marv and Dean looked at each other and smiled.

“We may not own this hallway, but what we do own is that ring.” He said. “Tonight you guys better be ready to taste defeat as we win a shot at the Tag Team Titles.”

The team of Rich and Famous begin laughing.

“Everybody has to dream.” Jake said.

“Yeah good luck tonight.” Jackpot offered. “Just remember that I’m rich, he’s famous and tonight we’re walking away the number one contenders.”

Jacob Jett vs. Joey Poison vs. Angel de Mexico

These three guys did their best in a triple threat environment, but their inexperience kind of brought the match down. Joey Poison is a new addition, signed just this past week and his debut wasn’t anything special. The finish comes when Jett hits an Emergency Landing on Angel de Mexico and picks up the pinfall in about five minutes.

Winner: Jacob Jett [E+]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3doWenNcEQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3doWenNcEQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

As the video ends, Primus Allen stands inside the ring with a microphone in his hands.

“Last month I showed why they call me The Rookie Monster.” He says. “This month will be no different. I will dismantle my opponent and prove that I am the future of not just this company but of the entire business of professional wrestling. Bring out my next victim.”

Primus Allen vs. Cal Sanders

This was exactly what you’d expect it to be from two of our lower talents. It was a pure squash that really drained the crowd as they didn’t think either man had proven themselves yet. It ends in just over two minutes with Primus Allen getting the pinfall with a Running Powerslam.

Winner: Primus Allen [F+]

Backstage Rita Charles stands in front of a seated Kirk Jameson. Kirk laces his boots up as he readies for his shot at the CZCW LiveWire Title.

“Tonight is the night we’ve been waiting for, Kirk.” Rita says. “Tonight you will become the LiveWire Champion and at the same time you will rid CZCW of Jimmy Foxx. You are by far a better wrestler and a better athlete so tonight should be a simple methodical decimation of the champion.”

Rita pauses and looks to her client as he finishes lacing his boots and lifts his head.

“Are you ready to become the champion you deserve to be?” She asks.

Kirk stands and slowly nods.

The Ring Generals vs. Rich and Famous for Number One Contendership to the CZCW Tag Team Titles

This match was solid, but still lacked some true experience. The four guys worked a standard formula tag match. Well as standard as they could with two heel teams facing each other. Lots of cheating and underhanded tactics but in the end it was Dean Waldorf planting Jackpot Jordan with a brainbuster for the pinfall at around seven minutes.

Winners: The Ring Generals [E]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The crowd boos as Kashmir Singh makes his way out to the ring as the tunes of Daler Mehndi fill the arena. He climbs into the ring and throws his arms into the air, dancing to the music as the fans continue to boo. He finally ends the dancing, but the music remains as he receives a microphone.

“You people should not boo the musical abilities of Daler.” He started. “Daler is a great man and considered a national hero in the Middle East. But I am not out here to preach his greatness. I am out here to challenge anybody in the back that thinks he can beat me to come out here.”

A few moments pass and the crowd cheers as Davis Wayne Newton pushes through the curtain with a microphone in hand.

“If it will stop this awful music, I’ll accept your challenge.” He said before dropping the microphone and heading towards the ring.

Davis Wayne Newton vs. Kashmir Singh

The fans actually kind of got into this one as DWN took it to Singh early in the match. Davis went as far as attempting the Fisherman’s Suplex a few times, but Kashmir was able to block on all occasions. Kashmir went to work on weakening the limbs of his opponent and locked in the Bombay Duck, forcing DWN to tap as the contest neared the six minute mark.

Winner: Kashmir Singh [D]

Backstage Remmy Skye and Frankie Perez are seen walking together as Frankie prepares for his singles match.

“I know things got heated last month, but good luck tonight.” Remmy offered. “I didn’t mean anything I said.”

Frankie nods.

“I know you didn’t.” Frankie started. “But that’s the past. Now we’ll both go out tonight and put on good performances and then focus on our title defense next month.”

Remmy nodded and offered his hand to his team mate. Frankie accepts it and Remmy turns to walk away. The scene ends with a close up of Frankie’s face as he shakes his head and sighs.

There is this thing we like to call chemistry inside the ring and these two had it in a big way. They knew where each other would be at any given time and it really lifted the match. This was a solid match that saw a lot of believable near falls on both men, but in the end it was Frankie that was able to lock onto Zeus with the P-Clutch and get the submission in just over seven minutes.

Winner: Frankie Perez [C-]

Post match Frankie grabs a microphone from ringside and addresses the fans in attendance.

“How about that? A singles victory.” He started. “There’s plenty more to come, but first and foremost is my partnership with Remmy Skye as the CZCW Tag Team Champions. Next month it looks as though we have to face The Ring Generals and the outcome will be no different than the first time we defended the titles against them. Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye will retain.”

Kirk Jameson vs. Flying Jimmy Foxx [c] for the CZCW LiveWire Title in a Loser Leaves For One Year Match

This one was hotly contested right out of the gate as Foxx used his speed to send Jameson for a loop. The opening stages of the contest went to Foxx who literally ran circles around Kirk Jameson. Finally, Kirk’s methodical approach gained him the advantage. He dominated the middle of the match and got a number of believable nearfalls, but Jimmy made his come back. He even hit the Flying Foxx, but Jameson was able to get his shoulder up before the three count. In the end it was Jameson that was able to plant Jimmy Foxx with the Bullseye, score the pinfall to capture the CZCW LiveWire Championship and send Jimmy Foxx out of CZCW.

Winner: Kirk Jameson [D-]

As Kirk Jameson received his new belt, CZCW Director of Talent Sara Silver entered the ring.

“Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your title victory.” She said.

Kirk thanked her and turned to leave, but Sara wasn’t done.

“Hold on just a second.” She said. “As I’m sure you know already, CZCW will present our biggest show of the year next month when Welcome To The Coastal Zone comes right here to The Snake Pit. So I figured I’d inform you of your first title defense. You will defend your title against not one, not two, but three men next month.”

Both Kirk and Rita Charles through their arms into the air and become livid at the announcement.

“In a ladder match.” Sara says.

The crowd cheers at the announcement. Kirk and Rita exit the ring, still upset at the decision by Sara Silver. Sara remains in the ring and speaks once again.

“Before we get back to the action I’d like to make an announcement concerning the impending Best of the Southwest Tournament.” She said. “After their performances tonight, Tyler Justice and Frankie Perez will be in. This gives us three of the eight men that will take part in the tournament.”

This match started out sort of slow as both man tried to feel out their opponent. Three minutes in it was Sparrow that was able to take the advantage and string together some offense. In the midst of this run he wore Donnie J down by attempting numerous pinfalls, making Donnie have to lift his shoulders from the mat. As the match neared the seven minute mark, Donnie J was able to mount a small comeback and hit a few high impact moves, netting him a few nearfalls. Sparrow took control again as the match passed ten minutes and began moving toward his Bird Brain Buster. As he attempted to lift Donnie up for the maneuver, Donnie’s legs caught referee Pee-Wee Germaine in the head, knocking him down and out. It was here that Primus Allen ran from the back and planted Matt Sparrow with a Running Powerslam, allowing Donnie J to recover and hit the Death on Miami Beach as the referee came to. Pee-Wee made the three count and Donnie J picked up the victory.

Winner: Donnie J [C-]

Post match, Primus Allen joined Donnie J in ring as Donnie took a microphone from ringside and began to speak amongst the jeers of the crowd.

“I think I’ve proved that I am the most dominant man on this roster.” He starts. “So I’m challenging Steve Flash to a match for the Heavyweight Title next month!”

Donnie looks to Sara Silver at the announce table. She stands and grabs a microphone of her own.

“I think that would be a spectacular main event for Welcome to the Coastal Zone.” She said. “But I’m going to add a twist in there. You can have your match, but it will be inside of a steel cage!”

Remmy Skye vs. Steve Flash [c] for the CZCW Heavyweight Title

It was apparent in the opening minutes of the match that Remmy was off tonight. Couple that with the lack of chemistry between the two men and the match took a big hit. They pulled through it and put on a decent enough main event with Remmy getting in a good bit of offense, but in the end it was Steve Flash hitting the Flash Bang near the fifteen minute mark to score the pinfall and successfully defend his title.

Winner: Steve Flash [D+]

Post match as Steve Flash celebrates inside the ring, the lights go out bringing a murmur to the crowd. Inside the ring the sound of steel meeting skull is heard followed by a body falling to the mat. After a few moments of silence, the lights come back on and Steve Flash lays motionless in a pool of his own blood as the show comes to a close.

Overall Rating: D+

Harry Allen dethroned Sammy Bach for the TCW All Action Title just one night after failing to win the International Title from Wolf Hawkins. It’s good to see Harry getting a run with the belt.

Overseas, the former DaVE star Bryan Holmes was released from his PGHW contract. He was released not because of poor performance but as a cost cutting procedure by the company. Both parties seemed to be on good terms, leaving a possible future return open.

On our end I had allowed the contract of Flying Jimmy Foxx to expire. I informed him that we would not be offering him a new deal about a month back simply due to his lack of potential in my eyes. He was still rather young, but I did not see him improving much more than the level he was currently at.

For the second month in a row I walked into Cliff’s office with a smile on my face. Only this month it was bigger and for other reasons than before. Cliff still assumed we had made money and he was correct, but it wasn’t why I was smiling.

“You signed somebody didn’t you?” He asked.

I nodded enthusiastically.

“Okay, before you tell me, put me in a good mood.” He instructed. “How much are we ahead for April?”

I flipped open my notebook and flipped a few pages in.

“Just a little bit over twenty-five grand.” I said. “Attendance came back up for Afflicted Glory.”

Cliff smiled just as wide as I was.

“What does that put us at bank wise for the year?” He asked.

I flipped another page and found the figure he wanted. Though at the rate we were making money I knew I’d make that goal he had set for me I had still been keeping track.

“Almost a hundred grand.” I said.

Again Cliff’s mustache curled into a smile.

“Allright.” He said. “Let me see who you got.”

I smiled and slid the manila folder across the desk to him. He sighed and slowly opened it to see the contract laying inside.

“He wasn’t out of our price range?” Cliff asked.

I shook my head. I was as surprised as Cliff was now when I negotiated the deal over the phone.

“Look at the figure. Same as Steve’s per show deal.” I said. “All he asked out of me was at least a Tag Title reign and I’ve got better plans than that for him.”

Cliff sighed and closed the folder up.

“I trust you Tyler.” He said. “Now let me hear about your plans for the next show. I hope they’re good, because you’ve got a reputation to live up to with this one.”

I did have big plans and hoped to blow our previous shows out of the water. Time would tell.

I was surprised I had actually gotten him in for a meeting. Cliff warned me about talking to this kid. Hell even Rip Chord called me with the advice of not trying to work with him. When this kids father called me, it should have thrown up the red flag, but I saw his potential. Jay Chord sat in front of me.

“What are you going to offer me?” He asked.

I sighed and smiled.

“Well Jay, what are you looking to make?” I asked.

I knew dealing with this kid was going to be hard. I was only four years older than he was and that meant he didn’t respect me. I had to make him respect me. So I gave him the option of telling me what he wanted.

“Two grand per show.” He said with a smirk.

I was taken back to say the least. This kid had balls to come in here and ask for that kind of money having never wrestled professionally yet. I knew what he was doing; trying to get a head start using his heritage for leverage.

“Two grand?” I said surprisingly. “Jay that’s how much we pay Steve Flash. I know you’ve got potential but that seems a little high to me. What about a downside?”

Jay kept the grin on his face.

“I can do without a downside.” He said.

This again surprised me. If I did manage to sign this kid, he was going to keep me on my toes during his stay here. I was jotting down notes and still listening to his requests.

“What else were you looking for?” I asked.

“Ten percent merchandise cuts and travel expenses.” He said.

Now things were getting out of hand. Jay was trying to become the man making the most money in CZCW besides Cliff Anderson. Steve Flash had a downside, but didn’t take ten percent of merchandise. I had to remind myself that the kid had a lot of potential and was already a solid wrestler from the training tapes I had seen.

“All right.” I said. “I can live with those terms.”

I had hesitated briefly, but figured without a downside if he became a problem I could just dump him. I could use him sparingly and when I didn’t need him, I wouldn’t have to pay him. So it was a done deal. Or so I thought.

“I want a main event title run.” He blurted out.

Our standard packages lasted nine months. So he was requesting that I hire him, start him out at what would probably be a lower midcard position and get him a run with the Heavyweight Title in nine months. I could change my plans, but again I hesitated. Before I could speak again Jays voice filled the air.

“Forget it.” He said. “We’re done here. If we haven’t reached an agreement by now, it ain’t going to happen. “

He stood and looked at me. I wanted to speak, but the words didn’t make the trek from my brain to my, no pun intended, Vocal Cords quick enough. Jay spoke again.

“Don’t expect me to return any of your phone calls either.” He said. “Not after the way things broke down this time.”

He was gone. He slammed my office door shut on his way out. I think we are better off without Jay in the locker room. Overall, it’s a pretty harmonious place. I haven’t had a problem since the second bag of shaving cream incident in February. After a few moments passed I began to laugh aloud. I was thinking of what Tommy Cornell or Sam Strong would do to that kid. They’d laugh in his face. Mr. Eisen on the other hand would probably shove gold bars down his throat.

The wrestling business is a funny thing.

Nate Johnson beat Ryan Powell for the CGC Canadian Title. Congrats to him on becoming a dual champion, holding the Tag Team Titles with Bobby Thomas as well.

I heard something on the radio the other night that made me laugh. MAW worker Jefferson Stardust made an appearance on a wrestling talk show and made mention of the fact he gets very nervous before matches, especially when he wrestles further up the card. With skills like his, I’d get nervous setting up the ring.

How about a James Prudence update? Since leaving us high and dry while champion for SWF, James has wrestled a whopping two matches. He was a lost party in a four way Shooting Star Title match back in February that Marc Dubois successfully retained his title in. It would be four months before he was used again in a losing effort to Bart Biggz on Supreme TV. I’m glad he made the right decision.

NOTBPW continues to make a case for the Promotion of the Year Award. Johnny Bloodstone at the same time is making his case for Wrestler of the Year. NOTBPW held Grappling Glory last night and ended up with a GREAT show. The review guys at tewrestling.com gave it a grade of A with the true highlight of the night being the main event. Bloodstone defeated Jeremy Stone to retain his NOTBPW Canadian Title in a match given an individual rating of A*. Bloodstone has a record of sixteen wins and three losses this year in matches averaging a grade of A. As one can imagine, to get that kind of average he’s been a part of SIX A* rated matches.

In a not so shocking move, Jay Chord has signed on with MAW. I guess I should have called Rip up and had him help me negotiate with his son because Jay’s deal is only worth $800 a show and doesn’t seem to involve any kind of merchandising or title runs. Of course, who needs to put a share of merchandise into their contract when their father owns the company?

Randy Bumfhole ended Marc Dubois’ near nine month reign as SWF Shooting Start Champion at last night’s Supreme TV. The match was hardly spectacular and proved that Randy might just be suited better in the tag team with his brother.

I learned something fun today. Apparently hyenas dislike the Star Wars franchise just as much as I do. I know this because the United Kingdom’s Jason Cole, better known as Jed High, was mauled by the animal late last night. I still haven’t heard what provoked the attack, but my money is on the light saber.

CZCW Welcome to the Coastal ZoneSteel Cage Match for the CZCW Heavyweight Title: Donnie J vs. Steve Flash [c]

Tyler Justice vs. ???

Ultimate Phoenix vs. ???

Ladder Match for the CZCW LiveWire Title: Jacob Jett vs. Snap Dragon vs. Marc Speed vs. Kirk Jameson [c]

CZCW Tag Team Titles: The Ring Generals vs. Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye [c]

I learned something fun today. Apparently hyenas dislike the Star Wars franchise just as much as I do. I know this because the United Kingdom’s Jason Cole, better known as Jed High, was mauled by the animal late last night. I still haven’t heard what provoked the attack, but my money is on the light saber.

Hyenas, in Europe? They must REALLY hate Star Wars. :p

Also... you fired Fox Mask? FOX MASK? Seriously?

Steel Cage Match for the CZCW Heavyweight Title: Donnie J vs. Steve Flash[c]

Tyler Justice vs. ???

Ultimate Phoenix vs. ???

Ladder Match for the CZCW LiveWire Title: Jacob Jett vs. Snap Dragon vs. Marc Speed vs. Kirk Jameson [c]

CZCW Tag Team Titles: The Ring Generals vs. Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye

OOC: So, I miscalculated when I made that hype video for the last show. So yeah, the count at the end of this month’s is the same. :-)

CZCW presents Welcome to the Coastal Zone

Live from The Snake Pit

Attendance: 789

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J1y1jaRBWM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J1y1jaRBWM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Ultimate Phoenix makes his entrance, high fiving fans as he comes to ringside. He climbs into the ring and awaits his mystery opponent. After a few moments of silence from the sound system and a couple of “Ultimate Phoenix” chants from the crowd, some unfamiliar music plays. It goes on for a few moments but as the curtain parts a recognizable face emerges from the back.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/robeclave/MarioHeroic.jpg

Mario Heroic

Ultimate Phoenix vs. Mario Heroic

Heroic was initially cheered by the fans, but as he entered the ring, Phoenix offered his hand and Heroic flipped him off instead. That was enough to immediately turn the fans against him. Heroic came out of the gate quick, using his technical prowess to take the high flyer to the mat. He held the advantage, tying up Ultimate Phoenix in numerous holds to wear him down. Nearing the seven minute mark Phoenix was able to slip away from a submission attempt and begin using his quickness to run circles around the CZCW newcomer. Phoenix is able to string together a series of moves and get Heroic on the mat. The fan favorite climbs to the top and lands a beautiful shooting star press for a believable nearfall at the ten minute mark. As Phoenix tried to regain focus after the kickout, Mario Heroic takes advantage and is eventually able to hit the Hero Attack for the pinfall in a little over twelve minutes.

Winner: Mario Heroic [D+]

Backstage, Al Coleman walks with Sienna DeVille. They round a corner and approach a dressing room.

“Are you sure about this?” Al asks.

Sienna looks at him with her tantalizing eyes and smiles at him.

“I’m positive.” She replied. “He is exactly what we need.”

Al nods and knocks on the door in front of him. After a few moments the door opens and Zeus Maxmillion looks out with a puzzled look on his face. He steps out of the dressing room and looks to Al first, but then to Sienna DeVille as she speaks.

“We are sorry to bother you Zeus.” She started. “But we have a proposition for you. My client here is in search of a new tag team partner considering Insane Machine is always off in Japan.”

Al Coleman nodded in Zeus’ direction.

“And you two came to me first?” Zeus asked.

Sienna and Al looked at each other. More like sixth or seventh.

“Absolutely.” Sienna said. “A man of your talent is exactly what we’re looking for.”

Zeus stood there staring into the eyes of the beautiful Sienna DeVille when Al jumped in.

“I’ve got a match tonight against Rich and Famous.” Al said. “Why don’t you come out and be my partner?”

After a few seconds of silence Zeus finally made his decision.

“I’ll do it.” He started. “But what’s in it for me?”

Al smiled and laughed. He turned his head to his right and looked at Sienna.

“The professional and personal services of the most beautiful woman in CZCW.”

Al Coleman and Zeus Maxmillion vs. Rich and Famous

Jake Idol was way off tonight. The match started with the new team showing good teamwork, tagging in and out and isolating Jake Idol from his corner. While both teams played heels, Rich and Famous worked more towards babyfaces for this match. Idol is isolated for a good four minutes but finally manages to get the hot tag to Jackpot Jordan. Jackpot cleans house and looks to set up Zeus Maxmillion for a Superplex, but he is not the legal man. Al Coleman plants Jake Idol with an implant DDT, eliminating him from the equation. Coleman falls to the ground, playing a bit of possum as Jackpot Jordan executes the Superplex. Realizing that Zeus was not legal, Jordan approaches Al Coleman, but Al suckers him into a small package and gets the flash pinfall victory.

Winners: Al Coleman and Zeus Maxmillion

Primus Allen comes to the ring, jawing with the fans as he goes. He takes a microphone from ringside and climbs into the squared circle ready to address the crowd in attendance.

“I’ve watched wrestling ever since I was a kid.” He starts. “I loved the physical nature of it. And now what has it become? Nothing but a spectacle of retards who think wrestling is jumping from the top rope and flipping through the air. It makes me sick.”

The crowd begins to boo loudly at the comment.

“Just as Donnie J has, I am taking a personal mission.” Primus says. “I will change the face of professional wrestling single handedly. I will send it back to the days when men with power, like myself, dominated every company they set foot in. Tonight begins that mission. So if any of you acrobats think you have what it takes to beat me, bring it on.”

Primus tosses the microphone outside of the ring as he awaits a challenger. A literal roar is heard throughout the arena and some familiar music plays and the crowd cheers as the figure pushes through the curtain.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/robeclave/MaskedCougar.jpg

Masked Cougar

Masked Cougar vs. Primus Allen

This was a quick and dirty squash that saw Primus Allen counter or block every high flying move that Cougar had to offer. In a little over two and a half minutes Primus nailed the Running Powerslam and picked up the pinfall victory.

Winner: Primus Allen [E+]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

The familiar music plays throughout the halls as CZCW newcomer Joey Poison walks amongst stage hands. He sighs as he realizes he is drawing closer to the source of the music and sure enough as he rounds a corner he walks right into Kashmir Singh. Singh is doing his usual dance, hands in the air and looking towards the heavens. As many others before him, Joey Poison reaches down and stops the music causing Singh to snap to attention.

“Who do you think you are?” Kashmir inquires.

Joey laughs.

“I’m Joey Poison.” He replies.

Kashmir glares towards the man in front of him as he speaks.

“You are a nobody.” Kashmir says bluntly. “You think you can just walk into this company and insult a man of my stature at standing in the Middle East? I am—“

Joey throws a hand into the air and cuts Kashmir off.

“I know who you are.” Joey says. “When I signed on with this company they told me three things. They welcomed me to the Coastal Zone. They advised me to give it my all and they warned me off the bad taste in music that you, Kashmir Singh, possess.”

Kashmir’s glare becomes more intense.

“They did not say such a thing. You will meet me in the ring tonight to settle our differences.” Kashmir says forcefully.

Joey just laughs and rolls his eyes.

“Whatever.”

The Ring Generals vs. Frankie Perez and Remmy Skye [c] for the CZCW Tag Team Titles

The formula for the second tag match of the night was a little different. Marv Statler and Frankie Perez started things out with Perez looking sharp. They shared a bit of a slow build, using holds and takedowns to build tension for the match. Tags were abundant as each team kept the fresh men in the ring. As the match wound down Remmy had hit the Skye Driver on Dean Waldorf and had the victory sealed up, but Perez was perched on the top rope. Marv shoved Frankie off the top, causaing him to land on his partner awkwardly and effectively break up the pinfall. Remmy and Frankie began arguing, allowing The Ring Generals to toss Perez from the ring and hit a vicious double team Implant DDT on Remmy Skye for the pinfall and their first Tag Team Title reign.

Winners: The Ring Generals [D]

After The Ring Generals have left the ring with their new titles in hand, the former champs come face to face inside the ring. They are visibly upset with one another, yelling back and forth. Frankie takes it one step further, shoving Remmy. Not backing down Skye answers back with a shove of his own. Before things get too out of hand Tyler Justice, Davis Wayne Newton, Jacob Jett and The American Flash hit the ring to separate the two men. Both of them ask for an receive microphones as the crowd buzzes at the scene in the ring.

“You cost us the match!” Remmy shouts.

Frankie acts surprised as the words find their way into his ears.

“I did?!” Frankie replies. “You’re the one who got pinned!”

Remmy throws his hands into the air.

“I had the match won until you fell off the top rope!” He shouted. “Why the hell were you even up there in the first place?”

Suddenly, Frankie lunges for his partner once more, but the other men in the ring stop him from reaching his target.

“You know what?” Remmy says. “I’m sick and tired of us calling each other the weak link. If you’re man enough why don’t we go one on one next month and see who exactly is better?”

Frankie smiles and nods before pushing Tyler Justice and Jacob Jett off of him. Frankie drops the microphone and slowly exits the ring as he shakes his head.

Joey Poison vs. Kashmir Singh

Singh came out of the gate hard and heavy using everything from strikes to holds to weaken his opponent. Kashmir controlled the opening five minutes of the match and planted Poison with a piledriver that got him a believable nearfall. Poison mounted a small come back, rolling Singh up numerous times and getting nearfalls. In the end it was Kashmir Singh planting Poison with the Cal-Cutter for the pinfall in about seven minutes.

Winner: Kashmir Singh [E+]

Backstage Rita Charles is seen standing next to her client, Kirk Jameson. Jameson’s newly won LiveWire Title is absent from his person as it hangs fifteen feet above the ring in preparation for the ladder match that is to come.

“Are you ready?” Rita asks.

Slowly Kirk nods his head.

“This is nothing to dwell on.” She continues. “You can out wrestle, out think and even out class all three men that you are going to face tonight. You have worked too hard to win that title and you certainly aren’t going to lose it in your first defense.”

Kirk begins hopping in place as Rita goes on.

“Now I’m going to ask you again. Are you ready?!” She shouts.

This brings a more forceful response.

“Yeah!” Kirk shouts.

“Are you ready to go out there and put your body on the line?”

“Yeah!”

“Are you ready to go out there and beat three other men?”

“Yeah!”

“Are you read to go out there and prove to the world that you are the best this company has to offer?”

“Yeah!”

By now Kirk is hopping more vigorously and has an intense look on his face. Rita turns around and simply flashes a smile at the camera.

Davis Wayne Newton vs.

Jeremiah Moose

A solid, if not good “filler” match here. These two youngsters went out there and showed exactly what they could do. Both men used a technical approach to start, but as the match went on it transition into a fast paced, non-stop action fest. DWN looked to be on his way to victory as he hooked Moose up for the Fisherman’s Suplex but Jeremiah was able to wiggle free. A few kicks to the head and a DDT later and Moose was able to come off the top with the High Velocity Headbutt to score the victory in five minutes.

Winner: Jeremiah Moose [D]

Jacob Jett vs. Snap Dragon vs. Marc Speed vs. Kirk Jameson [c] in a Ladder Match for the CZCW LiveWire Title

The match started off in a wild brawl. Jett paired up with Jameson and Speed paired off with Snap Dragon. The two pairs took the fight all over the ringside area in the opening minutes. It was here that Jett and Jameson fought back into the ring while the other two remained outside. Jett was able to eject Jameson to the floor and come running off the ropes with a no handed flying senton. The crowd exploded as he crashed down onto his three opponents. The first man up was Snap Dragon and he slid into the ring as the other three got up and began brawling. Dragon showed his stuff as he climbed to the top rope and leapt off with a moonsault, flooring everyone. Next up was Marc Speed as he hit the ring and grabbed the top rope, lifting himself to a standing position on the rope itself. He used the spring from it to leap back and land a moonsault of his own. The crowd is in a frenzy as Kirk Jameson gets into the ring and hits the ropes, coming back with diving cross body through the second and top ropes. Not caring who had the advantage the crowd began chanting “CZCW” as the competitors began to recover. Jett and Snap Drag fought into the ring where Jacob planted the CZCW veteran with a sit-out facebuster and made the first attempt at the belt. Just four rungs from the top the champion rushed in and scaled up the other side to stop him. They met at the top and began exchanging right hands as Snap Dragon and Marc Speed brawled on the outside. Finally, Jacob Jett gained the advantage and scaled all the way to the top before launching himself into the air, up and over the ladder. As he finished the front flip he caught Jameson’s legs and drove him to the mat with a sunset powerbomb. The crowd erupted at the high risk move as both men rolled from the ring. Dragon tossed Speed into the ring post and saw his opportunity, heading to the ring and scaling the ladder. Fortunately, Speed recovered and climbed to the apron just as Dragon reached the second to last rung. Marc Speed used the top rope to launch himself into the air towards Dragon and land a brutal flying mafia kick that sent the masked man falling on top of the ring ropes. Back outside, Jacob Jett set up a table, but was met with a boot to the gut from the champion. Jameson placed Jett on the table and climbed back into the ring, looking to take a risk. He scaled the ladder, but was met halfway by the kicks of Marc Speed. Jameson dropped back to the mat to duke it out with one of his challengers as Jett rolled off the table. As he stood, Jett was met with a huge running clothesline from Snap Dragon who immediately got up add upped the ante by setting another table up alongside the first. He continued to add tables to the set up as he stacked two more of them on top of the pre-existing ones. Back inside the ring Kirk Jameson tossed Marc Speed outside the ring and scampered up the ladder. He had his fingertips on the belt, but Jacob Jett caught him in the back with a few leaping right hands that halted his run for the belt. Jett scaled the same side of the ladder and ducked underneath one of Kirk’s arms before lifting him up and falling back with a back suplex off of the ladder. Both Snap Dragon and Marc Speed saw their opportunities, getting into the ring and scaling the ladder. As they slowly climbed up, Jacob Jett recovered and set up a second ladder. He scaled it and quickly caught up to Dragon and Speed. The three of them traded knifedge chops two rungs from the top. Jett transition onto the same ladder as Snap Dragon and began trying to pluck the masked man from his perch. Jett climb to a sitting position on Snap Dragon’s shoulders as Marc Speed began fire rapid fire forearms and headbutts to his skull. Finally, Speed was able to land a blow that seemingly knocked Jett out, causing him to fall backwards and at the same time snap Snap Dragon over with a reverse hurrincanrana from the ladder. On the apron, Kirk Jameson looked up to see Marc Speed reaching for the belt. He literally leapt into action using the top rope to springboard him into the air and onto the ladder. Just before Speed was able to unhook the belt, Jameson landed a headbutt that caused his opponent to lose his grip and plummet backwards. Speed fell all the way to the outside and crashed through the stack of tables. With all three men down and out, Kirk Jameson reached up and unhooked the belt to make his first title defense in about fourteen minutes.

Winner: Kirk Jameson [D-]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_eXrR-grgE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_eXrR-grgE&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Matt Sparrow vs. Fumihiro Ota

A good match between two veterans that saw the opening few minutes very fast paced. These two guys matched each other move for move, arm drag for arm drag, hip toss for hip toss and came to standoffs on multiple occasions. The mysterious Ota was able to grab a late advantage and land a Ninja Strike for the pinfall at the eleven minute mark.

Winner: Fumihiro Ota [D]

Tyler Justice makes his entrance, greeting fans as he does. As he reaches the ring he grabs a microphone from ringside and climbs in. He waits for the crowd to finish their chants of “Justice” and when they finally do subside he speaks.

“All month long now I’ve been hearing things about this mystery opponent.” He starts. “He’s a world class athlete, a veteran of the ring and somebody who is going to make an immediate impact in CZCW. I even heard that he recently just moved back from Japan. So whoever this mystery man is I’m ready for whatever he has to offer.”

Tyler hands the microphone off and looks down the aisle as some unknown music plays. The rock beat picks up and the crowd reacts as the figure is seen for the first time.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/robeclave/BryanHolmes.jpg

Bryan Holmes

Tyler Justice vs. Bryan Holmes

This match occurred amongst the constant buzz from the crowd. Tyler and Bryan went right at it, going toe to toe with hard strikes. As the match continued they transitioned through technical wrestling and even high flying to mix things up. Lots of flashy moves were seen as the match progressed. Justice controlled the middle of the match, landing numerous impact moves that worked over the head and neck. He went for the Justice Driver but Holmes was able to slide down his back and avoid the move. From here, Holmes took control and picked Tyler apart, getting several nearfalls with high impact moves. Late in the match, both men went down at the hands of a double clothesline. Pee-Wee Germaine applied his standing ten count and both men were back up at the count of eight. Holmes fired a clothesline, but Justice ducked and slammed on the brakes. He turned and charged towards his opponent, leap frogging over Holmes’ back and turning again. Justice came forward and nearly decapitated Holmes with a Brake Check Lariat for a VERY believable nearfall. Tyler kept this small bit of momentum as he landed a Saito Suplex and a Backdrop Driver, setting Bryan up for the Justice Driver. Again as Tyler lifted him up, Bryan slid down his back. This time Bryan caught Tyler and planted him with the Final Impact to pick up the pinfall at almost the eighteen minute mark.

Winner: Bryan Holmes [C+]

CZCW Director of Talent Sara Silver stands from her position at the announce table and takes a microphone to address the crowd as the cage is put into place for the main event.

“Bryan, hold on just a second.” She started.

Bryan Holmes turned from his progress back up the aisle and looked past Tyler Justice, whom remained in the ring, to the woman calling his name.

“You just defeated a man that is entered into the upcoming Best of the Southwest Tournament.” She continued. “In your debut no less. In my eyes it is good enough to earn you a spot in the tournament. I wish you good luck in just two months time.”

Donnie J vs. Steve Flash [c] in a Steel Cage Match for the CZCW Heavyweight Title

Surprisingly, this match was very brutal. Just minutes into the match, both men had tasted the steel and blood trickled down their faces. Flash controlled the opening stages though, going on a vicious attack as payback for the attack at the end of last month’s show. Steve threw Donnie into the cage numerous times. Underhanded tactics got Donnie back into the contest though as he landed several low blows in succession for a believable nearfall. Both men, hindered by blood loss began trading right hands as the match neared its ten minute mark. What followed was an onslaught of impact maneuvers from Donnie J. Donnie was able to hit a brainbuster, a piledriver and a running STO in succession, but the champion kicked out after each move. Finally Donnie was able to hit the Death on Miami Beach and covered for what seemed to be the elementary pinfall. At the last possible second Flash got the shoulder up and the fans went crazy. From here Steve began feeding off the crowd and willed his way into a string of offense capped off by the Flash Bang. As Donnie J lay motionless on the mat, Flash climbed to the top of the steel cage and steadied himself. He leapt and came crashing down on his challenger with a splash to pick up the victory and retain his title.

Winner: Steve Flash [C-]

Post match, both men climb to their feet and begin staring one another down from opposite sides of the ring. They inch closer and closer until they come face to face in the center of the ring. Suddenly the lights go out and once again the thunderous crack of steel against skull is heard. Soon thereafter, the lights come back on to reveal Steve Flash on the ground and Donnie J with a chair in his hands. The crowd boos as he looks around, finally realizing what they must be thinking and dropping the chair. Suddenly the lights go out again and that sound echoes once more. This time when they come back on Donnie J lays motionless next to the limp body of the Heavyweight Champion and one man stands over top of both men, holding the CZCW Heavyweight Title high into the air.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj105/robeclave/MarioHeroic.jpg

Overall Rating: C-

Also... you fired Fox Mask? FOX MASK? Seriously?

Yah why would you fire Fox Mask, and bring Primus into... CZCW? Dude, are you serious?

PS. I know Primus can work as dominating the flyers like the big man-in-CHIKARA-who's-name-I-forgot.

A CZCW game without.. Fox Mask. Whatthe.. .. :o

Fox Mask just....doesn't do it for me. I had changed the product so that performance was based more on popularity and his skill set just didn't fit in. When it comes to Primus Allen, I've always pretty much just ignored him in the past so I figured I'd see what I could do with him here.

Side note: Screw Jay Chord. He thinks he's worth $2000? That's BS.

I'm not dwelling on the fact I couldn't get him signed. The last time I played a regular game and got to work with him was my 2007 Dynasty. I did some good things with him and wanted to give him a go here. Oh well, he wouldn't have been happy anyway as he was probably going to be floating around the midcard for a while anyway :)

Archived