TNA: Everything Is On The Line!

I liked that Lashley joined the Mafia for the simple fact that it is separate from reality. Well, that, and I think it will make some interesting stories, potentially. Honestly, I don't see the point in doing a diary if you are to keep things direct to reality. Its that line between keeping the promotion feeling like TNA, yet doing things how you would prefer to see them. I like how HH is doing with that so far.

You are making me blush man:o. As that is one of the main things that I am aiming for.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prediction results month 1:

Finisher: 6/8 - X - X - X - X

pate: 6/8 - 7/8 - 4/9 - 7/9 - 5/9

Togg: 5/8 - 6/8 - 5/9 - 7/9 - 4/9

fallout24: 5/8- 6/8 - X - X - X

Destiny: 4/8- 5/8 - 4/9 - 4/7 - 3/9

jwt13: 3/8- 6+/8* - 5/9 - X - X

Bigpapa: X - 5/8 -X - 6/7 - 3/9

Angeldelayette: X - 6/8 - X - X - X

Theheel83: X - X - 6/9 - X - X

And the ppv winner is Pate! Congratulations! The winner for the overall month is also Pate! The percentage win, with a minimum of 3 predictions, is Pate again! A grand slam win for Pate in the first month! Can anyone challenge him next month?! The only way to find out is to predict! As a reminder below are the possible prizes. For the grand slam Pate get's to chose 3! PM me or post here pate. The PPV proved to be a real headscratcher especially because of all the 5 way matches. Most got Morgan losing and Booker winning right.

Now the options for the monthly winners will be:

1. A yes or no question about the mystery booker.

2. Special hints on upcoming debut's/redebut's/????'s

3. A sit-down interview with a member of the roster by either Mike Tenay/Don West or a news writer.

4. Chose the Knockout of the Month for the Knockout Calendar!

5. A link to a classic TNA web match involving a participant of your choice. (If I can find it but I am pretty good at it.)

6. Chose the guest commentator for one week.

7. Merchandise of my choice dammit!

Option’s one and two are only applicable to the overall winner. Option six will have a note to say who the actual commentator was so that one knows that it effected his overness and entertainment stats.

Don't forget to support our great diary community by voting for C-Verse diary of the month here. Real world diary of the month here and ,featuring yours truly currently in second place, Rookie diary of the Month here. Everyone's vote counts and the first two are a real close race at the moment and hopefully the rookie one will become a close race lol.

Pre Slammiversary meeting part 1.

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/TNA2.jpg

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TheGrandAvatar.jpg

As I walked into the makeshift meeting room we had hired I was still feeling the effects of the hectic month I had had. On top of that with Slammiversary around the corner the nightmares had been worse then ever. Not only was the turn continuing to play in my head I kept having visions of pole matches for some reason. Luckily the meeting room was in the hotel I was staying in and I didn't have far to walk. This gave me some extra time in the morning to drink a lot of coffee and take a long hot shower before collecting my thoughts. I took a deep breath as I got to the doors and prepared myself mentally for the meeting with Mick, Jeff and especially Vince.

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/JeffJarrett.jpghttp://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/VinceRusso.jpg

Unfortunately Mick wasn't there, although he wasn't as active as I had hoped on the creative side he was the closest thing I had to an ally and now I was stuck with Vince and Jeff. Jeff explained to me that Mick wouldn't be joining us as he was mentally and physically preparing for his match. As I sat down to the right of Vince and across from Jeff and laid out my papers Vince started the meeting.

Vince: Ok let's keep this quick shall we. It is quite simple I don't think the Mafia is dominant enough yet and seeing as Steiner and Booker have lost a match we need them to sweep the board and then go after all the titles.

Jeff: That sounds ok by me so long as I don't lose my match. So what's left? Ok the women, well Angelina and Velvet are hot so let's have her retain. Raven is here short term so Abyss wins and for the X division let's have Suicide retain using some cool high spot or by using his "powers", then they try to unmask him again and the lights go out and bam! He is gone!

Vince: Yeah that sounds ok also lets have some run ins in the cage matches and the new style King of the Mountain as no one would expect that. Also I remembered that I thought it would be a good idea to have someone join the Mafia at this time further strengthening them and giving them someone to go after the X- Division title. I was thinking Daniels but as he isn't in the main event it should be either Joe or AJ, AJ would be a bigger surprise but I think he works better as a sympathy babyface so lets have Joe do it.

Jeff: Well that is settled then, now for card placement I want to be the semi main event with the King of the Mountain match as the main event of course. Let's start with Daniels and Booker and the rest we can decide on the fly.

Vince: Ok good well I got to get to church so I think we are done here. Any Objections? No, ok nice working with you two as always.

Me: Objection!!!!!!!!!

Dammit it seemed that Vinny Ru and Double J knew Foley wasn't coming so they thought they could just get everything by me. I had a sneaking suspicion that they had connived this whole thing together beforehand, but lacking proof I just had to do my best to convince Vince and Jarrett that while some of the things they suggested had merit it wasn't the way to go. Time to be as persuasive as I had ever been and to put the knowledge I had gained on how to handle Jeff and Vince over this short month to use.

OOC up next convincing connivers.

Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who voted for me in the Rookie diary of the month competition, we really gave those superheroes a run for their money. A special thanks goes to BigPapa and Eisenverse for the nominations. Also pate has chosen his prizes so get ready for an interview with one of your favourite TNA stars and a guest commentator of his choice. Also in the wake of her Visa problems Angelina Love will be the first Knockout of the Month and her "calendar photo’s" will be up.

Once again thanks for all the support so far and stay tuned for more.

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry I haven't been active lately but had been contemplating shutting this diary down. Mainly because what has actually been happening in TNA is now so far removed from the direction I was going to be taking it plus Slammiversary took a lot out of me. Instead I decided that the story I am planning on telling is more important that what has happened in the "real" world etc. So this will be continuing so look for updates soon as I refocus and thanks for all the support so far.

• 5 weeks later...

Pre Slammiversary part 2.

The rest of the meeting was kind of a blur with me doing my best to convince Vince and Jarret of the fact that the focus should be on the resurgence of the Originals while still keeping the MEM strong. I managed to convince them that Lashley would be a better fit for the MEM so Joe/AJ/Morgan would not be joining.

For the rest I was making little headway despite me arguing very strongly that to one had to book long term and not short term. That to be predictable wasn't wrong as long as it was done well and that one should not shock just for the sake of shocking. Needless to say I wasn't getting very far with these two without Mick in my corner. Although I wasn't sure he would be that involved anyway.

The turning point came when I caught up with Jeff when he went to the bathroom leaving Vince alone for a minute.

Jeff: What's up slapnuts? Wanna hold it for me or something?

Me: Cut the theatrics Jeff we are not in the ring.

Jeff: So what is up?

Me: Well I got two words for ya...

Jeff: Suck It! Hahaha.

Me *Whispering*: Nope,

-pause-

Karen Angle........

OOC next, Slammiversary fallout. And yes it is back! Sorted all my grumblings with the data and creative direction and real life stuff so on with the show!

Post Slammiversary

I was whistling and smiling for the first time in more then a month. Why you ask? Well despite all the recent signings and increased advertising and production costs and being forced to leave the Impact Zone we had still made a profit so it seemed I had job security.

Also thanks to two words I had spoken to Jeff I had been able to avert the catastrophe that had been playing on my mind. Unfortunately I was under no illusion that I now held Jeff under my sway or that I had even made a dent in with my arguments in the mind of that c*cksucking scumbag they call Russo. So I still had to be wary he wouldn't pull any other tricks out of that deluded mind of his.

Slammiversary itself had gone down well it seemed with the IWC not being as critical as normal but still lambasting us for not having all the new or young or original guys win. What else is new? The marks seemed to love it and that is what matters most in the end. Also, apart from Scott Steiner of course, all the workers where happy with the result. So the majority of the clients where happy as where the "employees" themselves so there was not much to worry about right?

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/DixieCarter.jpg

So it was with a slightly lighter hart that I stepped into Dixie's office expecting some slight praise and the start of negotiating a contract. Instead of her normal smiling self Dixie wasn't in high spirits though as she was on the phone when I walked in and she waved my down to take a seat. She seemed to be pleading with however was on the line if there was any chance they would change their minds or if TNA could do anything to adjust the contract to make them happy.

As I heard that thoughts started to race through my mind. Who are we loosing? Joe, AJ, Daniels, please no! Nash, Steiner? Meh. Angle? Oh god no! Russo? Yes please Russo!

Turned out it was none of the above. It was our ppv provider Direct TV and although we did a good buyrate in my eyes Dixie informed me that they had given us our two week termination warning as Direct TV didn't think we where a big enough company to go forward with. Given this fact she couldn't offer me a new contract until it showed we would still be making a profit when we had a new ppv provider if we could find one.

She also wasn't too happy about the Morgan and Nash match and the fact that Morgan was underperforming as she was really high on his potential and she had heard that I was being very critical about him. She had also heard complaints that I was being uncooperative with the rest of creative and rubbing some guys wrong in the back. So the probation was still on and she told me to fix these issues because as soon as it seemed results where sagging she would know where to lay the blame.

She now told me to get out as she would be busy the following weeks trying to get us a new PPV provider. Before I left I made one suggestion though that may have really raised my stakes in her eyes. Sometimes my best ideas come in my darkest hours.

Me: Two weeks notice right? How about we put on a ppv next week? Saying that the fallout of Slammiversary was so big that it couldn't wait and we put on a sort of super Impact in between. Also this would let us move to holding our ppv's regularly on the first week of each month. Then we would only clash with two WWE ppv's and would be a good test of our relative drawing power.

She seemed to perk up with that comment and she told me to do it and get it done and that it would be my responsibility.

So that just goes to show how much can change in one meeting. From high spirits and expected job security to total insecurity and another calamity I was put in charge of to fix. Days like these make me wonder why I ever came back.

OOC Direct tv gave us a warning so instead I just held one more ppv and then cancelled plus it gave me an excuse to make the ppv's on the same time. Plus putting them in the first week would mean that the Sout East crowd wouldn't be burned out yet as it would be the second show of the month. Stay tuned for the preview.

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/ptnapreview-1.jpg

Jeff Jarret will be facing long time friend Rhino. Why? Find out on Impact! Either way this should be a thrilling affair.

Jay Lethal is set to make his first defence of the X title against a friend of the MEM who they describe as being a real bad guy.

O.D.B. will face of against Angelina Love in some hard hitting Knockout action. There is no love lost between these two.

After that veterans Tara and Jacqueline will face of in Tara's first title defence. Jacky is one tough customer but can she cause an upset here?

Daniels will be facing off against Big Poppa Pump in this main event calibre matchup pitting the Originals against the MEM.

And that is not all as Samoa Joe will be facing Kevin Nash! The war between the MEM and the originals is really heating up here and Joe can finally get some revenge for Nash betraying him at last years Bound For Glory.

AJ Styles will also be in action defending his legends title belt, against none other then the Hardcore Legend himself Mick Foley!

And in our main event Sting has agreed to defend his title against Kurt Angle with the stipulation that it will be the very last time and that Angle will not do anything without Sting's consent anymore if he doesn't win.

All this and more on this Impact you can not afford to miss!

Quick pics:

Jeff Jarrett vs. Rhino

Jay Lethal © vs. Redebut

Redebut=

O.D.B. vs. Angelina Love

Tara © vs. Jacqueline

Daniels vs. Scott Steiner

Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Nash

AJ Styles © vs. Mick Foley

Sting © vs. Kurt Angle

Jeff Jarrett vs. Rhino

Going with a draw here.

Jay Lethal vs. Redebut

Redebut= I'm worse at picking redebut's.

O.D.B. vs. Angelina Love

Tara vs. Jacqueline

Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Nash

AJ Styles vs. Mick Foley

Sting vs. Kurt Angle

Jeff Jarrett vs. Rhino

Jay Lethal vs. Redebut

Redebut= Like Bigpapa said I am bad at doing this could be anybody.

O.D.B. vs. Angelina Love

Tara vs. Jacqueline

Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Nash

AJ Styles vs. Mick Foley

Sting vs. Kurt Angle

Jeff Jarrett vs. Rhino

-I actually think Rhino may be in line for the win, but I'm picking against that thought.

Jay Lethal © vs. Redebut

Redebut=Kiyoshi

O.D.B. vs. Angelina Love

Tara © vs. Jacqueline

Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Nash

Sting © vs. Kurt Angle

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff Jarrett vs. Rhino

Jay Lethal © vs. Redebut

Redebut= One day it will be Hogan lol.

O.D.B. vs. Angelina Love

Tara © vs. Jacqueline

Samoa Joe vs. Kevin Nash

Sting © vs. Kurt Angle

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKEfc3bzOCA" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/tnaimpact3.jpg</span></a> <p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:18px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">A Short But Bumpy Road </span></strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Location:</strong> South East.</p><p> <strong>Attendance:</strong> 5.000 Sell Out!</p><p> <strong>TV Rating:</strong> 1.55 </p><p> </p><p> </p><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/MikeTenay.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/DonWest.jpg</span><p> <strong>Announcers: </strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Mike Tenay</span></strong><strong> and </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Don West</span></strong><strong>.</strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Pyro followed by Slammiversary highlights open the show before Tenay welcomes us.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Tenay:</strong> Welcome everybody to this action packed Impact! </p><p> <strong>West:</strong> Indeed! The Fallout from Slammiversary is so great these guys can't wait to get at each others throats!</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX6SzXPhWhY" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/MickFoley.jpg</span></a></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Mick Foley came out once again and addresses the crowd setting up the matches for tonight and for Victory Road 3D getting their final match against Beer Money in a TLC match. As a final announcement he is sad that he is no longer world champion and he blames Jarrett for it! So he books him in a match with Rhino as punishment! Furthermore he won't be sad for long as he is the Hardcore Legend and thus has booked himself to face AJ for the Legends title!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> B+</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> <strong>Tenay:</strong> Whoa that’s a lot of things happening all at once. Will the originals be able to overcome the MEM this time around? </p><p> <strong>West:</strong> Overcome? Why should they the MEM is the best thing that has ever happened to TNA! </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIxP0qB_MQc" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/JeffJarrett.jpg</span></a> <div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/errSNcUiWkM?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Rhino TNA titantron"></iframe></div></div><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jeff Jarrett</span></strong><strong> vs. </strong><strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Rhino</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> These two friends are hesitant at first but the match gradually picks up in pace and is quite even. Just as Jarrett seems to be setting up for the Stroke Foley comes to ringside and distracts him enabling Rhino to hit the Gore! Gore! Gore!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Result:</strong> Rhino wins via pin after a Gore, Foley distracted Jarrett. </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> B</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4Q6Sj1nVPg" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/JayLethal.jpg</span></a> <div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/QhU6aapXYtE?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Scott Hall TNA Theme Song - Full Version"></iframe></div></div> <p> <span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/TNAX-1.jpg</span></p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Jay Lethal </span></strong><strong> vs. </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Scott Hall</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> After a lot of hints over the last weeks the bad guy finally makes his return to TNA. After doing his customary Hey Yo and Survey (,MEM vs. Originals won by the Originals,) he throws his toothpick at Lethal. But Lethal still has his sunglasses on. This Match is back and forth with Lethal using his greater speed to his advantage and Hall using his veteran wiles.</p><p> </p><p> Suddenly all the lights go out and Suicide appears and distracts both Lethal and Hall as he is in possession of the X Division belt and makes his intentions on regaining it clear. Kaz makes his way to ringside as Lethal tries to get to Suicide but the lights go out again and Suicide disappears leaving the belt in between Kaz and Lethal. Kaz points at the belt and goes away to the back.</p><p> </p><p> Hall meanwhile has been lazily hanging in the corner while all this went on and is talking with the crowd. Lethal hits him from behind to gain the upper hand and after a couple of more moves he manages to hit Hall with the Lethal Combination.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Result:</strong> Jay Lethal wins via pin after a Lethal Combination, Suicide distracted both competitors. Kaz also made an appearance</p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> C</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Tenay:</strong> I have just been handed a note, at Victory Road it will be Kaz vs. Suicide vs. Lethal for the X-Division belt!</p><p> <strong>West:</strong> Way to screw Hall he had that match won! </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/AJStyles.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/ChristopherDaniels.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/SamoaJoe.jpg</span><p> </p><p> AJ, Daniels and Joe come out and they realize that after Slammiversary numbers in the end do matter that is why they have recruited two new members two even things up a bit and out come Abyss and "The Alpha Male" Monty Brown!</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/Abyss.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/MontyBrown.jpg</span></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> They are all grinning with the newest acquisitions and proclaim that the MEM should watch out as their days are soon to be numbered as the Originals will prove they are what TNA is all about. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> B+</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Tenay:</strong> Oh my, what an announcement and they haven't only grown in numbers but also added a lot of size and power!</p><p> <strong>West:</strong> It's still six to five though.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2U72k9iySk" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/ODB.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5Be0U1TI00" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/AngelWilliams.jpg</span></a><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">ODB</span></strong><strong> vs. </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Angelina Love</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> ODB pretty much dominates this match when Love isn't cheating and puts her away with a running powerslam.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Result:</strong> ODB wins after a running powerslam.</p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> D</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/Victoria.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Tara announces that at Victory Road she challenges Melissa for a title match being impressed with her during the Queen of the Mountain match. We then cut to somewhere else backstage where we see a very displeased Awesome Kong. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> C</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> <strong>Tenay:</strong> Kong doesn't seem pleased but that will still make a great match for Victory Road! Wait... It ha just been confirmed that Melissa accepts the challenge! </p><p> <strong>West:</strong> Is Kong ever pleases? And I think Tara is counting out Miss Jacqualine. </p><p> <strong>Tenay:</strong> Indeed one must never underestimate her. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsmdh8qOsCo" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/Victoria.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSvZsdf5xSs" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/JackieMoore.jpg</span></a> <p> <span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/TNAWomens.jpg</span></p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Tara</span></strong><strong> vs. </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Jacqualine</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Jacqualine shows she can still hang with the best in this match but Tara is just too much for her as she manages to hit the Widow's Peak for the win. </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Result:</strong> Tara wins via pin after a Widow's Peak.</p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> C-</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/ScottSteiner.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Scott Steiner is with Jeremy Borash and he rants about the Originals adding numbers, he claims that they are all either fat or skinny and none of them are as strong as Steiner. The fattest one being Abyss who thinks himself Hardcore! Steiner is more then Hardcore so he challenges him for a locked and loaded match for the Hardcore title to show him what being Big Poppa Bump means and that one should not interfere in the MEM's business! What Steiner doesn't notice though is that Abyss has crept up behind him and as he attacks Steiner from behind he yells: <span style="color:#0000FF;">"I Accept!"</span> </p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> B</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/16PkRaRQF7Y?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="TNA Christopher Daniels Titantron"></iframe></div></div> <div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/6qrxEF3j-l8?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="scott steiner titantron"></iframe></div></div><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Daniels</span></strong><strong> vs. </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Scott Steiner</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Scott seems shaken up from the attack by Abyss giving Daniels the early advantage. Steiner manages to shake the cobwebs though and uses his greater power and shortcuts to make a come back. Abyss comes out though with security trying to hold him back. This distracts Steiner enough for Daniels to get a second wind and after an STF followed by the BME Daniels picks up the win Abyss clapping at ringside while security is still draped around him.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Result:</strong> Daniels wins via pin after a BME, Abyss also distracted Steiner. </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> B</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> <strong>Tenay:</strong> I think Steiner might have bitten off more then he can chew in Abyss!</p><p> <strong>West:</strong> The only one chewing is that far lug Abyss! </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/AJStyles.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/ChristopherDaniels.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/SamoaJoe.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/Abyss.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/MontyBrown.jpg</span></div><p></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> After the match the rest of the Originals come out and AJ says he has a proposition. He will put up his legends championship against Sting for the World Heavyweight title. Seeing as Sting is a true legend and they respect him for all he has done if, no when, AJ wins Sting gets the Legends championship. If Sting manages to win he will have both championships. He then excuses himself as he needs to prepare for his match against Foley. Daniels then says the same deal applies if Angle wins tonight although if Angle loses he doesn't get the belt as they do not respect him as much. Also if Angle doesn't win Daniels wants him in a match at Victory Road and Joe wants a shot at Lashley for deciding to join the MEM as Joe makes the menacing cut throat signal. Monty Brown then takes the microphone from Daniels and tells Booker T he should prepare for the POUNCE!</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> B+</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong>Tenay: </strong>Strong words from the Originals there. </p><p> <strong>West:</strong> Yeah to bad they can't back them up. </p><p> <strong>Tenay:</strong> Well Daniels already beat Steiner tonight. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCOxBrddH8k" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/SamoaJoe.jpg</span></a> <div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/mLhk63dSJDI?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="Kevin Nash (Saturn v3) TNA Theme"></iframe></div></div><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">Samoa Joe</span></strong><strong> vs. </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Kevin Nash</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Joe is a house on fire tonight as he finally gets his hands on his former mentor and while Nash uses his size and experience advantage as much as he can in the end he is no match for Joe's relentless onslaught.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Result:</strong> Samoa Joe wins via submission using the Coquina Clutch. </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> B</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> <strong>Tenay:</strong> Big win for Joe heading into Victory Road and finally some revenge! </p><p> <strong>West:</strong> Even Big Sexy can have an off day. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo4AWSy9Bc8" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/AJStyles.jpg</span></a> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX6SzXPhWhY" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/MickFoley.jpg</span></a> <p> <span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/TNALegends.jpg</span></p><p> <strong><span style="color:#0000FF;">AJ Styles</span></strong><strong> vs. </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Mick Foley</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Speed and well style vs. brutal offense in this match as Mick uses every advantage he has given his position of power but AJ manages to counter most moves and Foley isn't able to get the pin or the upper hand for long growing increasingly frustrated he goes to the outside and picks up the barbwire baseball bat and hits AJ with it causing referee Patrick to call for the DQ while Foley is furious and berates Patrick for the decision.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Result:</strong> AJ Styles wins via DQ after Mick Foley used barbie. </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> B</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> <strong>Tenay:</strong> This is what we have been waiting for the main event! Sting vs. Angle for the title for the last time! </p><p> <strong>West:</strong> Hold on to your seats as this will be a showcase of what the MEM is all about! </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p> </p><div class="ipsEmbeddedVideo"><div><iframe width="200" height="150" src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/V0aSud4MnR0?feature=oembed" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="" title="2009 TNA Sting Titantron"></iframe></div></div> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAiwmRVclrs" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/KurtAngle.jpg</span></a> <p> <span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/TNAWorldHeavyweight.jpg</span></p><p> <strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Sting</span></strong><strong> vs. </strong><strong><span style="color:#FF0000;">Kurt Angle</span></strong></p></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> Surprisingly both men decide to keep this match clean as they want to prove to the other beyond a shadow of a doubt they are the better man. The whole match is a back and forth affair but it never really seems to kick into a higher gear. Both men go through their signature spots and work their behinds off but somehow there is a lack of flow.</p><p> </p><p> It is still a decent enough match though and the end is quite spectacular as Angle manages to catch Sting in the Angle Slam but Sting manages to get his arm around Angle's neck mid move resulting into a simultaneous Angle Slam and Scorpion Death Drop. As they fall to the mat they both have an arm draped across the other and after the gruelling match neither is able to respond to referee Hebnar's three count.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Result:</strong> Draw via double pin. Angle Slam and Scorpion Death Drop combo. </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> B-, bad chemistry</p></div></blockquote> <p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="23598" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/Sting.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/ScottSteiner.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/KevinNash.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/KurtAngle.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/BookerT.jpg</span><span>http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/TNA/BobbyLashley.jpg</span></div><p></p><p></p><p> </p><p> As Sting and Angle recover the rest of the MEM come out from the back. Sting then grabs the microphone and on behalves of the whole MEM he accepts the challenge laid out by the Originals.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>Rating:</strong> A</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <span style="font-size:14px;"><strong>Show Rating:</strong></span><span style="font-size:14px;"> B</span>, Happy enough given the chemistry snafu in the main event. </p><p> </p><p> <em>OOC Hope people like the new shorter style for TV. I hope to be able to produce more shows this way and get chapter one done before TEW10 comes out and maybe chapter 2. If people prefer the older style let me know and I will switch back but the shows will take longer.</em></p>

http://i338.photobucket.com/albums/n434/Hyde_Hill/1024_768.jpg

With the war between the Originals and the MEM heating up and all the other feuds coming to a boil TNA presents Victory Road hot of the heels of Slammiversary. This is one ppv you cannot afford to mis! Who's road will end and who's road will start? There is only one way to find out!

In X Division action champion Jay Lethal will take on former champion Suicide and the recently returned man they call Kaz.

Tara has been impressed by newcomer Cheerleader Melissa and they will face off with the Knock Out title on the line.

Team 3D have cashed in their rematch clause and Beer Money Inc. have made it quite clear this will be their last chance as they face off in a TLC match.

And in the escalating war between the Originals and the MEM Abyss will face Steiner in a Locked and Loaded match with the Hardcore Title on the line.

Monty Brown makes his return to the TNA ring as he faces of against Booker T for the very first time!

While Bobby Lashley looks for revenge against his previous loss against Samoa Joe! Will being officially a part of the MEM be a help or will it only ad fuel to the fire of the Submission Machine?

Daniels has been a driving force behind the resurgance of the Originals since his return and has laid down the challenge to Kurt Angle!

And it is title vs. title as Legends champion AJ Styles takes on World champion Sting!

Quick Pics:

Jay Lethal © vs. Suicide vs. Kaz

Tara © vs. Melissa

Team 3D vs. Beer Money ©

Monty Brown vs. Booker T

Abyss © vs. Scott Steiner

Joe vs. Lashley

Daniels vs. Angle

AJ Styles © vs. Sting ©

good show

TNA,TNA,TNA,TNA

Thanks for the support man as I was slightly worried about the shorter format not being as interesting.

For those wondering the prizes won by pate: A Samoa Joe interview and Mick Foley on commentary have not been forgotten, neither has the rotating guest commentator. As the rotating guest commentator is part of a storyline.

Speaking of story lines for those worried about all the new faces coming in this is also part of a storyline and not just me manipulating the data and picking up every handy worker out there.

PS I love Scott Hall but I just can't have him winning a lot in 2009, that would be like Neidhart beating Lethal in 2009. ;) Oh and I know the BP aren't slated for Victory Road but I just couldn't deny my viewers that picture hehe.

Jay Lethal © vs. Suicide vs. Kaz

Kaz has never had any draw apeal for me. Suicide is a bad characture and well Jay Lethal..... Ooooooooooh YEAH!

Tara © vs. Melissa

Tough one, Two great wrestlers and i would pay to see this match on a TNA PPV.

Team 3D vs. Beer Money ©

Sorry bout your dam luck Roode/Storm but i have a feeling you might be giving the straps to Team 3D

Monty Brown vs. Booker T

The Alpha Male is back and ready to POUNCE!!!, Great signing and as much as i would love to see him win, my vote goes to Booker T

Abyss © vs. Scott Steiner

Um im not the greatest Steiner fan in the world. The guy is too much muscle and not enough Charisma. Abyss all the way.

Joe vs. Lashley

Again im not really a Samoa Joe fan. I much prefer Joe now as a heel in the real TNA but my vote is with Lashley.

Daniels vs. Angle

Daniels over Angle everytime but for this one night only im going with Angle. Why you ask. No idea

AJ Styles © vs. Sting ©

Huge match buddy, I hope it lives upto the hype:). When ever i see Sting vs AJ i always think of WCW vs TNA, oh the memorys. Bring on the Clash

Holy Toledo - you just won a fan on the basis of your PPV poster. I looooovvvveeeee Velvet Sky.

Jay Lethal © vs. Suicide vs. Kaz - I love Jay Lethal, got a lot of potential. The Suicide/Kaz situation is great, it blurs the lines a lot.

Tara © vs. Melissa - At this stage I'm more of a Melissa fan

Team 3D vs. Beer Money © - I'm all over Beer Money like butter on a knife

Monty Brown vs. Booker T - Would really set the cat amongst the pigeons for the Alpha Male to come back in and go over one of the genuine superstars in TNA

Abyss © vs. Scott Steiner - I'd like to see BPP back in some tag action. It seems to me that he is one of the best ever tag exponents, and whenever he is put into a tag match that he pulls off a well crafted match. I'm going Abyss here, he is someone who is a bit of a TNA cornerstone in that you know he'll bump like a madman for you and give it his all

Joe vs. Lashley - Lashley can handle a loss to a guy like Samoa Joe, he's already over and he's already looking strong so Lashley wouldn't lose much with a loss here

Daniels vs. Angle - I think it's better for Daniels to keep chasing Angle for a big big win

AJ Styles © vs. Sting © - Major Sting fan, always have been, always will be

Archived