Screen Errors; possible license/ install registry issue

Guest Jsizzle

Guest Jsizzle

I am using Vista 64 bit OS. I installed with admin privileges, rebooted, and after it did not display properly, I tried running in compatibility modes for 2000/XP; still no luck.

My problem again is this: The window that runs the game does not display properly. The screens are possibly fragmented (I can see the whole screen, but parts seem to be missing until I move to blank white areas of the screen, and lo and behold, the buttons I need will magically appear when I scroll over where they "should" be. (The game menus that can be seen are too small to fill the game window. Some menu components/ buttons are shown twice on the screen, others not at all.

I am using my original license on the install; I've used it several times as I've updated/ rebuilt my PC's over the years. I can't see this being the issue, but I saw the print that I get (2) licenses with game purchase. I don't feel right about purchasing this game again; I shouldn't have to because I saved my license, but I will if my problem is the license.

P.S. I first downloaded and purchased this game about 3 years ago. I find myself coming back to it every year as college football season approaches because no other football sim, especially not the EA sports titles, allow you to employ strategy and management, change player positions, etc... in the way that this game does. (I especially like the way that coverage shells and defensive packages actually make a difference in where defensive vulnerabilities are, and how you can limit production of opposing offensive strengths). I check your website at least a couple of times a year to see if there is another football sim in the works. If Arlie finishes his pro game, I would buy it in a heartbeat, and I think he would make a good sum of money from it. So don't do it for the fans; do it for the love of the money!

I attached my install registry for you to check if you need it.

Archived