Regen Sensations!

I was just wondering how well the elite regens in peoples games are fairing. I feel that the regens get loaded with a lot of criticism (some which is due) while some of them actually turn out to be pretty successful.

My most successful regen would have to be "Pig Vomit" Nissho Asai. In the Lightweight division he has been outstanding. In his first recorded fight he knocked Sean Morrison into the following year with a headkick out of nowhere. In his second recorded fight he got the UD in a 1 sided beatdown of Lubos Plasil, and in his third fight he kicked Fiyero Lermontov's head into the 3rd row........well, you get what i mean. He has suffered one career loss to Luis Basora who was able to submit him which does highlight his limited groundgame. However, returning from this loss he dismantled Rafael Tavarez before, again, kicking him in the jaw and sending him to LaLa land.

He is training at the Mok Gar Dojo and is steadily improving. With a 10-1 record and with an impressive list of KO victims the future is bright........the future is "Pig Vomit"!!!!

What regens have taken you by surprise?

mma-gsp, that guy is going to get knocked out pretty fast. I mean, even Yamada, who has a black belt in granite chin, is on a losing streak in my ALPHA-1 -game.

Either Yamada is unlucky in your game, he is past his prime and his skills are decreasing or you have him in a fantasically brilliant division...no way should Yamada be on a losing streak.

a regen of Stafford Alois name Marcus Fraser just popped up a while back. he had a 3-0 record. this guy has pretty darn (i have been warned so im not swearing anymore) good wrestling skills. he looks like a future star, and has gone 2-0 inside my promotion and is now 5-0 professionally

Archived