Russo fears loseing job

TNAfan123

Vince Russo: The controversial TNA booker has been telling people he fears for his job and believes TNA president Dixie Carter is on the verge of making major changes. There is plenty of speculation that anyone being perceived as one of “Jeff’s guys” is on the bubble right now. However there are sources within the company who feel Russo will stick around, while Jarrett’s other cronies like Dutch Mantel may not be so lucky

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/stories/Huge_Update_Russo__Others_In_Trouble_With_Jar.shtml

Honestly how much of this is Russo? With Mantel, Tenay, Russo and I think a few others on creative how much of this is Russo we're seeing? If it is him thats putting on these tv shows good or bad he's been doing this since atleast their move to Spike right? If so he's gone a completely different direction than he's known for.

I actually enjoyed Russo during some of his WCW tenure. His writing did deliver some great moments... However, the things that last in our mind are the terrible moments.

I think, overall though, he was somewhat overrated when he jumped to WCW as his success in the WWF was pretty much based upon his ability to steal ECW's product.

Archived