Road Agent Note Question

Alright playing as NOTB and had a match with Bloodstone & Maverick. Road Agent Notes stated "Johnny Bloodstone seemed off his game tonight. Johnny Bloodstone looked good out there. Johnny Bloodstone is improving etc. etc. John Maverick is improving etc. etc.

So my question is how could Bloodstone seem off his game in the same match that he looked good in? What game mechanic or skill level/lack there of applies? Thankz for anyone in the know who answers.

Alright playing as NOTB and had a match with Bloodstone & Maverick. Road Agent Notes stated "Johnny Bloodstone seemed off his game tonight. Johnny Bloodstone looked good out there. Johnny Bloodstone is improving etc. etc. John Maverick is improving etc. etc.

So my question is how could Bloodstone seem off his game in the same match that he looked good in? What game mechanic or skill level/lack there of applies? Thankz for anyone in the know who answers.

One means he was inconsistent and didn't quite wrestle up to the standard of quality he has set for himself. The other means he looked better than Maverick. Usually this happens when you put workers together of widely varying overness and/or skill levels. Tommy Cornell vs Kashmir Singh = Tommy Cornell looked good out there. So Bloodstone off his game still looks a lot better than John Maverick at his best (i.e with no 'off his game' note).

Archived