Manually retiring fighters

I want to retire a couple of scrubs to get some new random talent into my game but I don't want to decrease their health to 30% and wait for them to retire. My question might be stupid but I'm not sure if fighters will spawn regens if I change them from "active" to "retired" via the editor.

Regens will only happen when the fighters retire "properly", so changing them in the editor won't trigger the regen process. Lowering their health will do the trick though, since then the game will retire them pretty quickly anyways. :)

Regens will only happen when the fighters retire "properly", so changing them in the editor won't trigger the regen process. Lowering their health will do the trick though, since then the game will retire them pretty quickly anyways. :)

I did it once by lowering the fighter's health to 30% overall but it took a full year until he retired and he had 2 more fights. I guess I'm gonna have to make them significantly older as well and see if that speeds up the process.

Once they retire try bringing them back out of retirement straight away, they'll retire again either immediately or pretty soon and you get another regen, wash rinse repeat.

I'm not sure if this works. <_<

haha, it is worth a shot!

Archived