Response - Anyone???

Don't be silly. Most of us are just scoping out the forums, rather than posting these days. Don't worry, Arlie is hard at work. As a matter of fact, he's already posted once or twice today, so don't worry about them not working on it. Of course he is! But, if I was you, I'd probably limit to checking the message boards to once every other day, as we probably won't know much else for another week or so.... I hope :) Dang it, Plum beat me.

[QUOTE=Tiger Fan]Well the developer of the game posted a reply to a thread about 3 spots down less than an hour ago. [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7600[/url] I would assume you could count that as ANYONE involved in the development of the game.[/QUOTE] God damned Canadians with their “logic” and “reason” and such. :D

[QUOTE=Chappy]I'll guess from Skydog's home base in Georgia that he doesn't favor the Auburn Tigers and the War Eagle yell...[/QUOTE] Oops, I was looking for a user named Gatorcoach with a picture of Urban Meyer for the Avatar.......Thanks for clearing it up Chappy ;)

Archived