Guess who failed a drug test in my game?

In one recent game I started, Fezzik dropped his first fight in a very poor unanimous decision loss to Kikuchi and then tested positive after the match to earn the one-year suspension. Talk about crashing back down to earth.

As for Myers, I kind of like the idea that she's a devil in an angel's body. I'd be a bit excited to see her show off her dark side--if only it didn't mean she was out of action for a year.

raul hughes failed a test in my game.... gamma stripped him of his belt, contract ran out, nobody would sign him. I signed him right before i quit to apply for my imported pride company.

cant remember his name but his nickname is the "cyber punk", he didnt make weight. only time i ever saw it in either version of game.

I have a second game going where I play as WEFF, and LESLIE MYERS just failed a drug test! Leslie freaking Myers.

I can't be the only one who sees her as a sweet and innocent angel, right? Yet here she is, testing dirty. Who'd have thunk it?

Maybe it was painkillers...sweet and innocents still need to kill the pain now and again...lol

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="grits207" data-cite="grits207" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24066" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I believe its completely random.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> thats weak. i figured the game had a 'personal habits' section like TEW</p>

Signed Atep of Indonesia for the relative bargain of $400,000 per match.

Felling very proud of myself after he tko’d Benny Denare in the second round in his first matchup with GAMMA, I get a message saying he failed a drug test.

Failed a drug test! After his first fight with GAMMA…after I just made him my highest paid fighter…

What are you doing to me, Atep?

I really like the drug test failures - gives you a good sense of just how infuriating it must be for a promoter to have his signed fighters test positive for roids. Imagine the loss of money Barnett testing positive caused.

Still angry about that - Fedor/Barnett was my most anticipated fight of the year.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived