A few questions......

Hi guys, I just downloaded TEW 05 a week ago, and I have a few questions about the game:

1) Is there a way to "filter" workers on their personality and not just their ability? I had an experimental game running as AAA in the Cornellverse, and was told that I don't have enough Locker Room Leaders. I've been trying to search for them, but it's a real tedious chore having to open every single worker's profile just to look for that quality, even after I've filtered out all the workers who defiitely can't work for my fed.

On a side note, it seems like there're hardly any females in Cornellverse with the Locker room Leader quality (I first started filtering out the males because I was running a women's fed but totally can't find any available that isn't already on Written/Lifetime contracts).

1a) Also, what's the average ratio of Locker Room Leaders needed for a roster?

2) I also have a game using Real World mods, and I was playing as WWE. I know that there can only be two Promotional Brands in this game, but the data I'm using is from 2006 and has RAW, SD and ECW. That means the ECW guys aren't assigned to any brands. Right now, the biggest stars of ECW, Kurt Angle and Big Show, are complaining about the number of shows they've been appearing on, but the RAW/SD guys haven't been complaining. So what I want to know is: is it better for me to assign my ECW guys to brands? Does that lower their expectations on the number of shows they should appear on?

2a) Also my RAW and SD TV shows are also each assingned to a brand, but ECW isn't. IF say, I assign Kurt to Brand 1 (which RAW is also assigned to), will he get upset if I continue to use him on ECW, but not on RAW?

3) I also took a look at a "Brand Split" version of the real life mod, where instead of playing WWE as a single company, the player can play RAW, SD & ECW each as a separate company.

My idea was to start a 3-player game while playing all 3 companies myself as separate promotions. My question is: if I were to arrange ECW as a "child/developement" company for RAW & SD like in RL (while having OVW/DSW as ECW child company), will that hurt ECW's prestige or popularity? (ECW is Global with A* prestige, like the other 2)

Thanks.

Archived