CWW : Purity At Its Finest

OOC Post

Hey again, I'd just like to clarify this up front here.

I'd like to dedicate this diary to Marcel Fromage's excellent X-WA diary, which Is what I'm modeling this one off of. I plan on using the same sort of format as Marcel, as I really like how it's presented, and It's much easier for me to write on the road with photoshop instead of word as It's a small company and the write-ups probably won't end up as long.

I Picked CWW as company because it's an easy promotion to book, and I'll end up using unknown wrestlers and getting the Forum to know them. Some of those guys like Derrick Merrick and Chris Everton have been almost unknown to the forum, so I plan on getting everybody to know them. Sorry for saying that twice lol :p

I know this is my third diary on the forum in fairly recent time, and that probably gives me a bad reputation since I'm not a well known writer like Casey or Papa, Fromage or Stranger or FIN. I really hope I'm able to get myself up to their standards and make it farther in this diary. So hope you guys stick around for this one, and it's probably going to be a bumpy ride lol

I know this is my third diary on the forum in fairly recent time, and that probably gives me a bad reputation since I'm not a well known writer like Casey or Papa, Fromage or Stranger or FIN. I really hope I'm able to get myself up to their standards and make it farther in this diary. So hope you guys stick around for this one, and it's probably going to be a bumpy ride lol

Holy namedrop Batman! :eek:

Good choice with the graphics, altough sometimes they are quite hard to do from time to time. I hope you have a good basic file which you can easily edit like I have in my BHOTWG show posters, using grids really helps, haha. I hope you have fun with the diary as it's really the key for a good diary. Don't worry about starting new diaries here and there, I've done it also. And don't worry about views or replies, they will come over time. There's my tips for you :cool:

CWW should be interesting, and it's a good idea to focus on obscure names to make the diary stand out, although you might wanna pick up a couple of familiar names just to make up the numbers. Razor Valentine or Buff Martinez are good bets for that- Razor in particular has a very legit background that would fit werll in CWW, but has overness and skill

Best of luck with the diary. As FIN said, although a lot of people think the graphics based approach is hard work, once you get a format you like and keep using it, it gets much easier to manage. And you've made a good start.

I like the fact that you're using a British company. I'm just hoping that Walter Morgan gets a spot in his hometown company and that he gets a push! :) But there's definitely been a lack of British promotion diaries in 08.

And I'm pleased that you've been enjoying my diary enough to present one in a similar way. I didn't even know you were a reader!

Here, took the liberty of making quick picks

Adam Martinez vs Billy Robinson

Merle O'Curle vs Walter Morgan

Ernest Flores vs Harry Wilson

Michael Moodie vs Keith Adams

Billy Robinson vs Merle O'Curle

Michael Moodie vs Harry Wilson

Michael Moodie vs Merle O'Curle

Chris Everton vs Jerome Baker

Glen Ward vs Ian Vincible

Adam Martinez vs Billy Robinson

Merle O'Curle vs Walter Morgan

Ernest Flores vs Harry Wilson

Michael Moodie vs Keith Adams

Billy Robinson vs Merle O'Curle

Michael Moodie vs Harry Wilson

Michael Moodie vs Merle O'Curle

If you want ratings in the early days, get the belt on Merle. In the main event, he'll pull your shows up. The first round is interesting, as O'Curle/Morgan and Moodie/Adams look like much stronger bouts on paper than the other two. And I'm interested to see how Psycho fits into your product.

Chris Everton vs Jerome Baker

Glen Ward vs Ian Vincible

Dammit. Just Dammit.

Microsoft. Ugh. Those idiots down there just screwed up my whole file. I lost my Templates, most of my photoshop work, and all my games from TEW. Due to the fact that I was one year into the game and the first results were to be summaries, this is very, very bad. I'm unable to figure out who won what fight now, and am only able to figure out the gist of what happened earlier in the year.

F*cking Microsoft.

Sorry to the people that followed this, even if it was only just starting, so I'm going to do a new one, and hope that the people that followed this one will be interested in that one.

Sorry again :)

Damn Microsoft !

Archived