Possible NCAA 10 Dynasty

SHaynes23

I know there are already a couple of NCAA 10 online dynasties here, but they say you can't be in enough dynasties. I'm wanting to start either a Big 10, Big 12, or national powerhouse league and fill it all the way up before we start it.

I know a couple of people from off the boards I could get into it, then see how many people are willing to play that are on GDS. And if that's not enough then I can go to the Operation Sports or OOTP forums to try to round it out.

So I'm posting this here to see if there is any interest for another one here, and if you want to join let me know if you'd rather do Big 10, Big 12, or one where you can choose any team from around the country you want.

I'd definitely be interested. I would venture a guess that my friend Markley who's in the other dynasty's with us would be as well. We're both Ohio State fans, so we'd have to fight it out there in 2 of the 3 options.

I considered a Big 10 league last year, but I think the probably with the running a Big 10 dynasty is you have OSU and PSU at the top, then everyone else in a level of mediocrity (maybe could throw Michigan in as a contender to, since they tend to remain decent in these games).

I ended up going with a Big 12 league last year, and I think we had 5-6 teams. Could have been because it was the 3rd or 4th league started on here and I didn't do much outside recruiting. But the Big 12 has a solid mix of teams to pick from (although Mizzou & Tech who helped with that are down this year). And I think the 2 division set-up makes things a little more interesting for an online dynasty with the Championship game set-up.

Usually will be interest for a powerhouse dynasty. Although unless you force people to play each other in non-conference, you risk ending up with somewhere around 3-6 undefeated teams at the end of the year as people role through the computer teams. On the other hand, making people play each other, you risk beating each other up and having something like a Big East computer team vs. BYU for the title. :)

Archived