Run Time Error 76 on one league only....

I just got a new PC, downloaded BBCF and installed just as I did on my old PC. Whenever I try to access one of my online leagues I get the RUn Time 76 error message, but only on that league. My two other online leagues open just fine.

After reading the stickied help thread, I re downloaded BBCF and installed it again, restarted my PC and the same thing happens.

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

-Scott

I just got a new PC, downloaded BBCF and installed just as I did on my old PC. Whenever I try to access one of my online leagues I get the RUn Time 76 error message, but only on that league. My two other online leagues open just fine.

After reading the stickied help thread, I re downloaded BBCF and installed it again, restarted my PC and the same thing happens.

Any help on this matter is greatly appreciated.

-Scott

It has been a while, but isn't RTE 76 a path error? Perhaps you have the online league folder called the wrong thing, or you have a folder inside of a folder where the game can't find the dat files correctly? The game has to have the folder called exactly what the dat files knows it to be called or things don't work correctly.

Is this with Vista?

I had this issue with a different game. I installed it in program files (x86) but then I uninstalled and reinstalled it in the reg. program files and it worked fine.

I think it has something to do with matching the commish's path.

Just my 2 cents.

Archived