Tribute to injured Worked practicly useless

Hi,

one of my workers is injured. Now I want to do the hype promo 'Tribute to Injured Worker', and even though the worker does not need to appear on screen, I can't select him. So am I right when I say this angle is completely useless unless you use it in a kayfabe injury.

Is his push set to "Not Yet Assigned"?

Some people don't need this, but they need to have a push in order to be used in an angle, and since those that are injured are auto-pushed to Not Assigned, that would stop them from being used. Give them a push - any push, Road Agent, Announcer, it doesn't really matter, and you'll be able to use them. Atleast that's how it is in 08..

Is his push set to "Not Yet Assigned"?

Some people don't need this, but they need to have a push in order to be used in an angle, and since those that are injured are auto-pushed to Not Assigned, that would stop them from being used. Give them a push - any push, Road Agent, Announcer, it doesn't really matter, and you'll be able to use them. Atleast that's how it is in 08..

Not the same, in '05. Anyone who's too injured to wrestle cannot be used in any capacity. Sad but true.

What you're mentioning is one of the fantastic changes that have gone forward.

Well that's too bad. I won't buy TEW08. Not because I'm cheap, but I just because I want to wait on the next TEW, whenever it comes out. Buying TEW08 feels like screwing myself, because the next one will come soon after. Ah, just forget this post! Next TEW is gonna be mine!

Well that's too bad. I won't buy TEW08. Not because I'm cheap, but I just because I want to wait on the next TEW, whenever it comes out. Buying TEW08 feels like screwing myself, because the next one will come soon after. Ah, just forget this post! Next TEW is gonna be mine!

I wouldn't hold my breath. As far as I know, Wrestling Spirit 3 is still the next release, and that's still a ways away. Earliest I could see TEW10 coming out would be like..June, July of '10? Likely later then that. I'd just get 08, it's worth it.

Archived