Bringing back a wrestler using editor

Just wondering do any of you use the editor in game to bring back a wrestler who has retired or died or anything.

I have done this for fun in several games bringing a old wrestler back and reducing his age so forth so on just to have fun and keep them around.

All the damn time.

I'm often annoyed at how early some/many women retire so I edit them to return to active. Sometimes I give them a year off (since that's what often happens in reality. At least in Japan) and then have them come out of retirement. A few times I've brought them back as only occasional wrestlers (like Mick Foley was while under contract to WWE and like how Jaguar Yokota and Mariko Yoshida are now). But yeah, I do it a whole lot.

reduced their ages? i guess that works but seems kinda cheap ha, but yeah i've brought guys back and heck i've retired guys, sometimes i want to send a guy on a long term vacation, but you can't really do that, so I retire him, let him road agent or train others for a while, then bring them back when I'm shallow on talent, or ready to go strong with them.

I'm going to start this with Shawn Michaels soon, as he's getting stale in my book, and I'm going to pretend he went through his whole christian thing, i'm playing 97 and currently in 01, HBK is still around and needs a break

Archived