Fighters you always sign that are unemployed

simply who are the people you just love and hire them everybody you start a new game mine are

Heavyweights

Wilson Franklyn

Sylvester Collins

Murilo Santinho

Nate McReary

Renato

Light Heavyweights

Spencer Rubenstein

Joshua Hope

Middleweights

Heath Kaladaris

Esteban Vega

Billy Russell

Welterweights

Jim Carpenter

Lightweights

Helio

H.M Menzel

Dominic Ash

Tim Oldacres

Louie Sullivan

Sammy Newton

Lazaro Campos

Moss Gilbert

Milenko Rudonja

What? No Bill Brown or Danny Akabaro? Both routinely place on the top 10 lists of the games where I hire them.

Other hot prospects not listed by you include Gideon Navarro, Jakuchu Abe, Jiroemon Hasegawa, Julio Guitierrez, Kadonomaro Deguchi, Kanezane Fuji, Reed Howlett, Rupert Dreck, Sutton Ripley, Tora Mizwar, Wes Hersch and Marlon John, John being one of the most consistent upsetters in any of my games.

Any unemployed high profile women (or talented women who can do some damage). In the two short term games I've played Alyson Arroway has been outstanding. One fight ended by KO in under a minute (against a more seasoned vet) and another fight was by submission or KO (I know it wasn't decision) against another veteran. I'm hoping I can build her up to see if she can dethrone my current champ, who is mauling people with her knees. BRUTAL!

Personally I like to play what I guess you could describe as 'concept games.' If I'm using BCF I will hire exclusively British and European talent, for a Japanese promotion (usually starting my own) I will hire predominantly Japanese and Brazilian fighters, American promotions; mostly Americans, Canadians and the odd European and Brazilian etc. etc.

That being said; Heikichi Shimizu, Jonathan Huang and, once he debuts, Tomoji Takaoka are locks for any Japanese-based league I use.

Takaoka-san is swiftly becoming one of my favourite fighters since the 1.1 update.

Archived