Does anybody else find it extremley difficult to move from one promotion to the other, I moved from ROF to MHW on High prestige but now after I bankrupt MHW leaving me Unemployed with a very high rep. I've now simmed 3 years applying for every job going with no luck.

So far i've been turned down by MAW, BHOTWG, NYCW, OLLIE and a the newly opened Phoenix Wrestling.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="crossblackwell" data-cite="crossblackwell" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24241" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anybody else find it extremley difficult to move from one promotion to the other, I moved from ROF to MHW on High prestige but now after I bankrupt MHW leaving me Unemployed with a very high rep. I've now simmed 3 years applying for every job going with no luck.<p> </p><p> So far i've been turned down by MAW, BHOTWG, NYCW, OLLIE and a the newly opened Phoenix Wrestling.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Who wants to have a head booker who led a promotion to go bankrupt to his promotion?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FlameSnoopy" data-cite="FlameSnoopy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="24241" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Who wants to have a head booker who led a promotion to go bankrupt to his promotion?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Heyman never seemed to lack a job.</p>

<p>Heyman was on a WWE contract before ECW closed, allowing WWE to take talent from ECW without Heyman losing out unlike WCW. He then worked as a Colour Commentator, as a Smackdown writer then as Producer for (WW)ECW's first show (described as a train wreck) before being put on hiatus. Not quite the same!</p><p> </p><p>

As for your job application issue, that's a tough one. I imagine it'll be pretty hard to get a new job after bankrupting a company.</p>

I doubt it has anything to do with bankrupting a promotion if your prestige is high. The difficulties getting a job when you don't start with one has been pretty well-documented. But with high prestige you could open up your own promotion and drive that one into the ground, too.

Archived