850 Match Types, Cleaned up.

I am posting this new match file that I have been working on for a while. While I can't take all the credit as I used the match file from anouther save as a base (Know Your Role 2009) I ended up going through every match and editing them so that the match times are more flexible IE: The mininmal amount of time is 1 min in any one fall match so that you can have squashes and the max time on all matches (except Ironman) is 90 Min so you can have epic long matches. Also I made sure that matches that had wepon use in them had the wepon box checked ect.

Most improtantly I added a bunch of matches. For each one on one, one fall stipulation match in the game I added a 2 out of 3 falls, 30 min Ironman and 60 min Ironman match.

IE you can now play

1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell

1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell (2 out of 3 Falls)

1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell (30 Min Ironman)

1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell (60 Min Ironman)

For Multiman matches I added elimination rules for each stipulation that was appropriate.

IE you can now play

1 vs 1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell

1 vs 1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell (Elim)

For Tag Matches (2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, 4 vs 4, 5 vs 5, 1 vs 2, 2 vs 3, 3 vs 4) I added elimination rules for each match

IE you can now play

2 vs 2 Hell In A Cell

2 vs 2 Hell In A Cell (Elim)

Also I for multi team matches (2 vs 2 vs 2, 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2) I added both eliminatin and total elimination style rules.

IE you can now play

2 vs 2 Hell In A Cell

2 vs 2 vs 2 Hell In A Cell (Elim)

2 vs 2 vs 2 Hell In A Cell (Total Elim)

I also removed some of the redundent matches like Fun House matches, and Multiman inferno matches. The file includes 850 Match types though so If you find any mistakes please bring them to my attention.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2E39N9D

• 2 weeks later...
I am posting this new match file that I have been working on for a while. While I can't take all the credit as I used the match file from anouther save as a base (Know Your Role 2009) I ended up going through every match and editing them so that the match times are more flexible IE: The mininmal amount of time is 1 min in any one fall match so that you can have squashes and the max time on all matches (except Ironman) is 90 Min so you can have epic long matches. Also I made sure that matches that had wepon use in them had the wepon box checked ect.

Most improtantly I added a bunch of matches. For each one on one, one fall stipulation match in the game I added a 2 out of 3 falls, 30 min Ironman and 60 min Ironman match.

IE you can now play

1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell

1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell (2 out of 3 Falls)

1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell (30 Min Ironman)

1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell (60 Min Ironman)

For Multiman matches I added elimination rules for each stipulation that was appropriate.

IE you can now play

1 vs 1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell

1 vs 1 vs 1 Hell In A Cell (Elim)

For Tag Matches (2 vs 2, 3 vs 3, 4 vs 4, 5 vs 5, 1 vs 2, 2 vs 3, 3 vs 4) I added elimination rules for each match

IE you can now play

2 vs 2 Hell In A Cell

2 vs 2 Hell In A Cell (Elim)

Also I for multi team matches (2 vs 2 vs 2, 2 vs 2 vs 2 vs 2) I added both eliminatin and total elimination style rules.

IE you can now play

2 vs 2 Hell In A Cell

2 vs 2 vs 2 Hell In A Cell (Elim)

2 vs 2 vs 2 Hell In A Cell (Total Elim)

I also removed some of the redundent matches like Fun House matches, and Multiman inferno matches. The file includes 850 Match types though so If you find any mistakes please bring them to my attention.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=N2E39N9D

Just wanted to say this looks pretty good. THANKS!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived