Rey Mysterio suspended

SaySo

Yeah kinda weird that they are not required to give any perscriptions they are taking beforehand instead of after they are tested positively for something. Further evidence that they test random people at random times and at random levels instead of everybody and very strict tests like they claim imho. To quote Scott Steiner; "I'll piss in this cup if Triple H is standing next to me doing the same!" lol.

Anyways with the lack of faces on Smackdown atm I would love for Cage to make the transition. But that probably won't happen till Edge is back so they can team up to take the belts of Jericho/Show.

Yeah kinda weird that they are not required to give any perscriptions they are taking beforehand instead of after they are tested positively for something. Further evidence that they test random people at random times and at random levels instead of everybody and very strict tests like they claim imho. To quote Scott Steiner; "I'll piss in this cup if Triple H is standing next to me doing the same!" lol.

Anyways with the lack of faces on Smackdown atm I would love for Cage to make the transition. But that probably won't happen till Edge is back so they can team up to take the belts of Jericho/Show.

Why would WWE want their biggest Latino draw, a current title holder, and one of the hardcore fan's favorite wrestler "caught." This suspension helps disprove that claim.

I'm amazed people are surprised by this. If you told me I had to bet my life on somebody in the WWE being a steroid or HGH user, he'd be one of my first choices. Like supershot posted, it's not even a secret. As for him having a prescription and simply not being able to meet the deadline to provide proof...please. I highly doubt that's even possible, let alone believable.

I guess it's sort of like David Ortiz...people are blind to the obvious when they're a fan of somebody.

I wasn't responding to the part he got caught but the fact that E wrestlers don't have to notify their perscriptions as a rule. And Rey at this time is not that big a loss. He is just 30 days, prime target for one on it as mentioned before and it gives him time to heal his minor injuries. The E looks good at the same time by saying look one of our major stars got suspended meaning everyone gets checked etc.

I wasn't responding to the part he got caught but the fact that E wrestlers don't have to notify their perscriptions as a rule. And Rey at this time is not that big a loss. He is just 30 days, prime target for one on it as mentioned before and it gives him time to heal his minor injuries. The E looks good at the same time by saying look one of our major stars got suspended meaning everyone gets checked etc.

If this is true then why didn't Rey lose at Summerslam to Ziggler? Would have been a crap load easier to have Rey lose then, get beatdown or "injured," and have Morrison or Finlay challenge Ziggler at Breaking Point than the mess that is about to happen now.

Archived