FINisher & mistaken: "The Countdown" [HYPE]

From the creative lunatic that brought you the best series of diaries based on the far east...

... In cooperation with the technical brains behind some of the most innovative uses of the GDS forums...

... Comes a diary that will redefine and revolutionaze the technical limits of diary writing...

<object width="320" height="265">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQMFJ_jBd10&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="300" height="245"></object>

... Are you ready?

I must say I am not overly excited, sorry. BUT. mistaken's presentation is so awfully awesome, plus, with the good ol' Japanese hardcore federation, this could turn into something big. I think it has a big chance of not just being a cult favourite, but a Dynasty pheneom :cool: Let's see the direction of WEXXV then, I am still going to read.

Though am very saddened if you stop BHOTWG -diary even if it is not "that" damn good. Pure is just not your thing

;)

... Sin, Sin, Sin!!

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xov70t8Qb24&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="270" height="215"></object>

... You're all Sinners!!

... You're all goin' to a painful, everlasting, fiery Hell!!

perhaps the best Travis Century promo ever

What, better than "Welcome, my flock, to salvationnnnnnnn!"? ;)

FIN, as i conveyed to you via PM, i absolutely cannot wait for this. It's all building up, and i'm sure you're more than capable of handling that expectation!

Though am very saddened if you stop BHOTWG -diary even if it is not "that" damn good. Pure is just not your thing

;)

I'm not sure FIN's thought's on the matter, but when he finds out how long it takes me to code the tricks into the show and then test them. well he will have enough time between shows to keep another project up and running. :o

... Police have identified four victims and plan on more than just the four for the charges filed today ...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDBjDmg5Jew&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="270" height="215"></object>

... Confirmed earlier reports of cannibalism ...

... A large kettle on the stove which held boiled body parts ...

... Had sex with some of his victims before he killed them...

unlike Nevermore I DO appreciate the Rob Zombie bites... I was listening to an album the other week and thinking it could be used as wrestling intro/promo music.

some one will correct me if I am wrong, but I think Nevy was being sarcastic. Either because he has used that exact clip for a Nate Hatred Video or something else from Rob. thus the smiley at the end of the line. ;)

oh and this is a test [thread=51629];)[/thread]

some one will correct me if I am wrong, but I think Nevy was being sarcastic. Either because he has used that exact clip for a Nate Hatred Video or something else from Rob. thus the smiley at the end of the line. ;)

oh and this is a test [thread=51629];)[/thread]

Indeed; the one from House of 1000 Corpses. Great track.

I do think old Rob is pretty boring in the main but, when he nails it, he really nails it.

Anyway, I can't be too upset. If Nate was to be transferred into the C-Verse, he could hardly go anwhere other than WEXXV :D.

Quote The Raven

Nevermore

I keep on stopping back by this diary, FIN. Can't wait to see what you end up doing with it. The characters, already, are super interesting. As you can see by my X-WA and PSW diary, I'm a huge fan of creating psychopathic personas... Thus far, the few you've put forth, you've done exactly that!

... Life ...<object width="320" height="265">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQUknV5DF6o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="270" height="215"></object>

</object><object width="320" height="265"></object>

... Death ...

Archived