FINisher & mistaken: "The Countdown" [HYPE]

... Life ...<object width="320" height="265">

<object width="320" height="265">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQUknV5DF6o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="270" height="215"></object>

</object><object width="320" height="265"></object>

... Death ...

For some reason, the Death video is coming up with the red 'x' for me. Is it doing that to anyone else?

... There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it I have now surpassed ...

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4pvAM_oIQ&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="270" height="215"></object>

... My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone, in fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape, but even after admitting this there is no catharsis, my punishment continues to elude me and I gain no deeper knowledge of myself; no new knowledge can be extracted from my telling ...

... This confession has meant nothing ...

Look at your life, look at the way you slip and slide

Look at your time, look at the ones you've left behind

Look at your eyes, the haunted black circles of your plight

But you can get by, oh and killing you might take one more night.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbW-L95kgo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="270" height="215"></object>

'Cause you're a famous monster, you'd do whatever they offer ...

... You tie their noose around your neck ...

... And they throw you over, 'cause you're a famous monster ...

Look at the signs, look at the way they stop and stare, they're watching you die ...

And when you're gone it's like you weren't even there ...

Look at your life, look at the way you slip and slide

Look at your time, look at the ones you've left behind

Look at your eyes, the haunted black circles of your plight

But you can get by, oh and killing you might take one more night.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cbW-L95kgo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="270" height="215"></object>

'Cause you're a famous monster, you'd do whatever they offer ...

... You tie their noose around your neck ...

... And they throw you over, 'cause you're a famous monster ...

Look at the signs, look at the way they stop and stare, they're watching you die ...

And when you're gone it's like you weren't even there ...

What I don't understand is why three old maniacs have that kind of song in the background.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong> </strong></span></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>

</strong></span></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><span style="font-size:10px;"><strong>OOC: WARNING: </strong></span></span></span></p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><span style="font-size:8px;"><strong>Contains rapidly changing images with flashes. If you suffer from epilepsy and/or get headaches and/or eyeproblems from flashing lights from video footage, view this video from a distance or dim your screen or do not view the video at all. I already dimmed the video a bit and made it darker so that it wouldn't be so harsh on the eyes. </strong></span></span></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><strong>... Seven ...</strong></span><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"><object width="425" height="344"></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';">

<embed src="</span><a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIJAqqL8YM0&hl=en&fs=1&" rel="external nofollow"><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIJAqqL8YM0&hl=en&fs=1&"</span></a><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="270" height="215"></object></span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';"> </span></p><p><span style="font-family:'Palatino Linotype';">

</span></p></div><p></p><p></p>

PMs, guys. Don't ruin a diary thread with back-and-forth. I thought better of you sabataged than dragging sh*t like this up in unrelated threads.

And at least say "i think he's crazy" (I find his theory unlikely to be true) rather than "i think he's a douchebag" (I find him comparable to a bag containing water which has been used to rinse a vagina). You can't dislike someone for believing a conspiracy surely?

Regardless, let's stop posting this unrelated wankery in here.

I used to think it was cool until FIN made some of the stupiest commment I have ever seen on the internet in the dogpound about 9/11 stuff and now I think he is a complete douchebag really.

dude that is uncalled for.

especially as this is a joint venture.

but thank you for exercising your freedom of Speech. I am glad I live in a country where FIN can have any opinion he likes. and I can still get to it, because my government does not keep it from me. So now on with the show. :p

I think this diary is fun and fresh at the very least. I haven't read it all yet but from what I've read its unlike anything else in the dynasty board thats for sure.

That being said I'm surprised there hasn't been more overflow into Fin's threads from his 9/11 comment. It was the single biggest tragedy in the history of the United States. For someone whos not part of this country and who has admitted in the past that his English isn't even that good. For a guy like that who's only information on this is through sites such as wikipedia and other questionable websites. When you add up a barely english speaking, forgeigner who when prompted for sources directed us to wikipedia the same website that has a link to Dbunk the claims in the link he supplied. When you add all of that up I'm truly shocked there might be as much backlash for Sab's words against Fin as there were for Fin's outrageous, unfactual, unrational, uninformed claims.

All of that being said I have no desire to debate the subject. Those of us that live here, those of us that sat up for nights wondering where loved ones were, those of us who know people that recieved phone calls that day. The ones that watched the round the clock uninterupted television coverage of firefighters from all over the United States crying like they were boys after spending just moments in and aroud ground zero. Those of us that were there for these things believe and know the truth. If people from other countries want to make factless claims about something they couldn't possibly comprehend then thats their right.

I don't think FIN is a evil guy, I just think he's part of a generation that refuses to believe in anything and anyone.

That movies creator has been quoted in the NY Times as saying he himself has moved AWAY from that theory himself. The same theory he hyped and produced a movie for is now not his own theory. He still supports a reinvestigation of 9/11 but the creator of this movie no longer supports the ideas mentioned in the movie. 9/11 just like JFK, just like Roswell, just like the moon landing will ALWAYS have people that just refuse to believe what we see is what we see.

Some people will never believe Oswald acted alone, some people will never believe it was a weather balloon, and some people will never believe we stepped foot on the moon. Thats ok everyone's gotta believe in something even if that something is nothing

I just wanted to stop in here and offer some hype of my own.

I have started work on the lay out, and I think the Roster page is shaping up nicely, we should end up with something special here.

I may have an inside track on the direction of this diary, but I have not gotten a sneak peak at the first show yet, and so I can honestly say, I am as exited as some of you to see what Fin has up his sleeve.

As well, once you find out the direction we are taking this, I am more than open to suggestions. We are really looking to break some new ground, and while I can not speak for FIN, I think he would agree. We are looking to challenge ourselves and the very expectations of what a Grade A diary looks like.

And hey we may fall short, or even flat on our faces, but no one will be able to say we did not innovate.

(Hey FIN, I thought you had a couple more of those Videos up your sleeve :p)

Archived