Do I care If I "look unprofessional"

I am at a crossroads with 1985 MACW (DOTT). I am not quite yet to national. The crew (Arn, Ole, Flair, Dusty etc.) is asking for more money PPA. I want to keep them but can't afford to use everybody on every show. Which choice should I go to?

1. Keep everyone (which I am told is my ideal roster) and have the workers complain about how many shows they are not on.

2. Scale back on workers, run solid shows, and have emails every week telling me that me being three workers short make me look unprofessional to the adudience.

I know not using the workers enough will make them not want to negotiate sometimes when renewal time comes, but what is the down fall to not having enough workers?

I am at a crossroads with 1985 MACW (DOTT). I am not quite yet to national. The crew (Arn, Ole, Flair, Dusty etc.) is asking for more money PPA. I want to keep them but can't afford to use everybody on every show. Which choice should I go to?

1. Keep everyone (which I am told is my ideal roster) and have the workers complain about how many shows they are not on.

2. Scale back on workers, run solid shows, and have emails every week telling me that me being three workers short make me look unprofessional to the adudience.

I know not using the workers enough will make them not want to negotiate sometimes when renewal time comes, but what is the down fall to not having enough workers?

Use enough worker's, but don't take out your stars... If you can keep them, do so.

What I would do is look in other directions. There should surely be some guys not hitting what you would like (thinking game, not real life), and you might be able to let a few of those guys go after hiring some lesser known, less expensive worker's to take up the slack.

Also, watch out for relationships, as you don't want to go firing someone's best friend, etc.

Your Main Eventer's should be used alot, but everyone else I believe you can get away without using, or at least using every other show, etc. SO just keep that in mind.

Raise price's. A couple of dollars ussually doesn't hurt your crowd, if you haven't done that, it's something to think about.

Get your events in line. PPV's can make alot of money, and I believe the PPV should be open at this stage.

EDIT: Forgot your using 2005. Hmm, I'm not sure what to say now... Use whatever you can with the advice, but I know alot of things are different in '05's version. The game itself is still bassically the same though. I don't remember if you can raise price's or not though.

If anything, it's probably necessary to be over the ideal level. I had the right number and moved up in popularity level. I had a show the next day and had no chance to sign new workers - and got sent straight back to the previous popularity level.

this is especially true if you hold 2 shows in one night and get boosted from the first

Archived