Storyline Segments

Hey guys, a problem I'm having every time I write a storyline is that when I attempt to have numerous angles in one show - it only records the first angle as a progressed piece of the storyline. I was wondering how many parts of a storyline I can have progress in one show etc. to fix this problem, as I want to go through numerous parts of th storyline in one show :)

Any swift replies would be appreciated.

You can run an entire storyline in one show - that's not a problem.

I suspect that the second angle you have booked doesn't meet the requirements of the storyline. The story will hang on the second segment, fail to progress, and refuse to acknowledge any further segment, even if they meet the requirements of later segments within itsself.

Theoretically you can run an entire storyline in one show if the show is long enough...

Double-check the exact angles you're using against the angle requirements in the storyline. For example, check that the Hype angle the storyline requires is actually a Hype angle and not a Challenge angle (Type is different to Category, which confuses people).

Also, of course, ensure that they're booked in the correct order! I've done it before: Booked a show involving several angles I couldn't be bothered to rename related to the same storyline, and moved them all around forgetting to check they were still in storyline order. :$

Edit: Yeah... what JC said. I need a 'terse' setting. :p

Archived