Who is your "Rich Money (s)" ??

By this I mean who is a guy that you pushed up from the midcard with the intent of making him a main event but since you started it he just kind of sits there. Not because he is capped out but for whatever other you reason you may have.

Mine is Marc DuBois, I had him drop the shooting star title after 40 appearances as he was already in the upper mid card, but now that he doesn't hold the title he isn't seeing as much air time. In fact the whole division is suffering because DuBois is out of it. But I just haven't given him that last final push yet.

I have a ton of faces who can easily turn DuBois in to a star such as Rich Money, Christian Faith, Bruce, RDJ, Angry Gilmore, Dan Stone Jr, but I just have put his push on the back burner kind like Richard Eisen did to Richy boy.

Okay, not to be a bubble burster, buuuut....

I'd be saddened to see a game where Marc Dubois DIDN'T get over. He has high star quality, entertainment skills, and is one of the most talented in-ring guys in the game. Still, glad to see you're happy with managing to push him, though for a real challenge I suggest finding someone not typically seen as an immediate future star and getting them to the top. Personally, I've always wanted to see Greg Rayne at the top of the SWF.

So with that...

I've gotten Boris Kiriyakin over, with his push starting back when all had was Menace and wrestling skills so poor he was booed by the EWA's fans for not being able to wrestle.

Meanwhile, in a little personal game I've got going in America, I've created my own Cult sized promotion where The Idaho Punisher is rapidly rising up the ranks thanks to re-uniting The Dallas Wrecking Crew and having them feud first with the Dirty White Boys, and now against The Nation Of Lumberjacking (formerly The Nation Of Filth). He's hit Upper Midcard status and is on the verge of being a Main Eventer. My only reservation is that I've got a ton of other aging guys who are only average in the ring currently at the top of the company.

With Greg Rayne, I can see him have a much, much better chance at the top stop in TCW. Still a slim chance, but a much, much, much better one. He has pretty good physical skills, but it comes to waste in SWF because he easily becomes more a perenial jobber than Andre Jones does in the SWF

Another thing is, Rich Money and Marc Dubois aren't hard to push at all. They are fair easy to push. I think a much better example would be Paul Huntingdon. He's decent wrestler, but only has average Star Quality.

KILLER Colossus (Larry Wood) in my PSW Diary. The guy has been given all opportunities to really move up the ranks (utilizing his menacing qualities in most angles), however, yet still sits a a "D-" overall in popularity. At first he was picking up win after win and no move... Then he goes on a streak where he ends up losing some matches but gets the "upper hand" in the end and his overness went from a E+ to a D-. From there, He just doesn't seem to move... Plus, all of his matches end up being a major letdown.

So, sadly, He doesn't seem to want to move into the Main Event Scene (Like I want him too).

Okay, not to be a bubble burster, buuuut....

I'd be saddened to see a game where Marc Dubois DIDN'T get over. He has high star quality, entertainment skills, and is one of the most talented in-ring guys in the game. Still, glad to see you're happy with managing to push him, though for a real challenge I suggest finding someone not typically seen as an immediate future star and getting them to the top. Personally, I've always wanted to see Greg Rayne at the top of the SWF.

So with that...

I've gotten Boris Kiriyakin over, with his push starting back when all had was Menace and wrestling skills so poor he was booed by the EWA's fans for not being able to wrestle.

Meanwhile, in a little personal game I've got going in America, I've created my own Cult sized promotion where The Idaho Punisher is rapidly rising up the ranks thanks to re-uniting The Dallas Wrecking Crew and having them feud first with the Dirty White Boys, and now against The Nation Of Lumberjacking (formerly The Nation Of Filth). He's hit Upper Midcard status and is on the verge of being a Main Eventer. My only reservation is that I've got a ton of other aging guys who are only average in the ring currently at the top of the company.

Yeah but the thing is Rich Money has always been touted to be a star, everyone has seen him becoming a main eventer some day, but its just been delayed for a while, thats where I was going with the question but I do understand what you mean. The guy that I will be getting over, he's not there yet is Cheetah Boy as The Outrageous Arona!

Archived