Vista: Where are my files?

Just looking for some help here. I use Vista (Home Edition).

I installed the game to the default drive which is C:\Program Files (x86)\GDS\Bowl Bound College Football.

Anyway, I have been running the game just by double clicking the desktop shortcut icon and it's been working (until today). I have noticed that inside the game folder there are NO other folders (i.e. graphics, fields, etc). Also, there is no Saves folder. I know they are somewhere on my system as they appear in my drop down menu to load a game. But I've searched hidden folders and files, I've turned the Hidden option off in my control panel but those saves and other files are nowhere to be found.

Being that two of my dynasties have crashed with the same path error, someone suggested finding my backup file and overwriting my save with that. However, being that I can't find ANY of the files for the game I'm hoping someone that has (or is familiar with) Vista can point me in the right direction to find these folders and saves.

Thanks.

No, they are the same default settings from when I bought it. Strangely, anything I install the default is the ..Program Files (x86) (there is also a plain ...Program Files) and unless I run programs as administrator files do not appear in the My Computer when I search for them. I actually took to installing my sim games for online leagues to my C:/Public folder because I couldn't find the files to unzip the leagues files too.

Archived