More BBPF suggestions

I hope that BBPF will include a 'can't get fired' option, as BBCF does. Some of us play sports management sims because we want to manage our favorite team, period. I worry enough every day about getting fired from my RL job. When I play a game I want to relax and develop my team at my leisure.

I also hope the game will not include any cartoony graphics. I don't have TPF [and I wish it were still available], but I remember playing the demo and being somewhat disappointed that the main screen had building icons that you clicked to access certain management functions. I rather like the drop-down menus of BBCF. I love the play diagrams also, and I love the way BBCF shows you in-game where the runner went or which receiver the quarterback threw to. These features should be continued into BBPF.

It would also be nice if one could export graduating classes from BBCF and make them available for the draft in BBPF. In the BBCF game I'm currently playing my horrible Bowling Green team had a great running back who graduated. His name was Wandy Carrier. I'd love to be able to follow his career in BBPF.

Archived