big Trouble

hi there

first i would like to say that english is not my maternal languague so please bear with me

yesterday i bought wrespi "rookie to legend" (finally) but i dont have an internet connectionat home so i bought it in a "call center Computer" (you know those places where you pay for a computer with internet acces for a limited time)

my shocking surprise is that i wasnt able to generate a "off-line license" i followed the instructions but the program at "license.net" give me a error

"the serial is used or there are no remaining serials" (something like that)

i must say im pretty annoyed and dissapointed with this situation because nowhere i read that the licenses are for 1 Computer only.no big deal with that but at least i would like to play the game at home with my pc. now that guys at the call center must be using MY license

Please is there anything i can do? or at least get my money refund

im not paying to NOT be able to pay

thanks and sorry for my english

You can unlicense the game from the call center. Simply go into the call center, using the same computer you were at when you were there the first time and unlicense the game by either creating a shortcut to the game (if its on the computer) and adding -unlicense to the path on the short cut (see the directions below), or using the run prompt and typing the path to the game followed by -unlicense.

1.) Go to the shortcut you use to launch the game. Right-click on it.

2.) In the target box, at the end of the path, add a space, and then: -unlicense

3.) Hit Apply and close the box.

4.) Launch the game, this should pop up the unlicense window.

For the offline license part:

You need to start the process on your home computer (the one without the

internet).

1.) Generate the file on your computer.

2.) Go to your parents, make sure the game is unlicensed from their computer.

3.) Go to the site copy the file from your home computer into the box and

submit.

4.) Copy the generated file and bring it home. Paste it into the box to

finalize the licensing on your home PC.

After that you should be up and running.

If you have further questions you can contact me at scott -at symbol-- greydogsoftware.com

Hope this helps

thank you very much problem solved

as a sugestion

may i ask for you guys to write down somewhere that the licenses are uniques

i think you should Reaallyyy has to do it (to avoid this kind of problems in the future)

again thanks

bye

Archived