Importing Title Lineage Question

I remember Adam telling us a while back that it's possible to import title lineage to an on-going game, as long as the database, from which the lineage is imported, has remained completely untouched since the savegame was started. My question is do imported workers prevent the lineage from working? Let's say I have started my savegame, created a worker and imported him to the game, does this mean that importing a title lineage will now crash?

I'm asking this because sometimes I create a title lineage and only put in the name of the worker, as I don't think I'm going to be creating the worker in question in the database. Then, if I change my mind and create the worker, he will not be listed as a former Champion X in the official title history as you can't edit the lineages in-game.

I hope my explanation wasn't too complicated. :D

I remember Adam telling us a while back that it's possible to import title lineage to an on-going game, as long as the database, from which the lineage is imported, has remained completely untouched since the savegame was started.

I think you've misread whatever post you're referencing; you can't import title lineages because it wouldn't work unless the live game and the database had exactly the same ID numbers. As there is no way of checking that, there is no way to do the import safely.

I think you've misread whatever post you're referencing; you can't import title lineages because it wouldn't work unless the live game and the database had exactly the same ID numbers. As there is no way of checking that, there is no way to do the import safely.

Ah, I see. Thanks for the reply, I guess I truly did just misread the post you made about the subject.

Archived