TEW2010 Developer's Journal Discussion

Right. That would be cheaper off on the long run. Nice. :)

Features which make the shows quicker to book are key for me so I was sold on drag and drop booking.

Agreed. I'm still hoping to get drag and drop booking for segments as well. I will play an entertainment promotion anyway and REALLY don't want to go through the endless process of segment booking again. :)

And yes, remi, bull shark testosterone should be in.

Top of the food chain baby!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can't wait to use a developmental territory in a predatory fashion. Don't like that up-and-coming regional promotion? Open up a shiny new promotion in their backyard and watch their attendance plummet.

It's moguls like you that put my precious Regional promotions through hardship. :p

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

I'll probably spend way more than what is warranted on getting all kinds of old titles from DaVE, SCCW and TWL for no real reason other than just having them. :D Not a feature that means that much in the grand scheme of things but it should be fun none the less.

Looking forward to buying company specific arenas too.

Getting really excited for this game, I must admit.

Those last additions really sound great. Especially the buying of old titles sounds great.

Someone said it before but it looks like this game will have players much longer into the games than before just because you are not just booking show after show but you have more things to take care of!

Archived