moving up and down weight

I know this question has most likely been aswered some where around here, but after skimming through i must have missed it.

anyways... i started a game with the early days mod i think its called(the c-verse game that starts in 1990) and i wanted to move some of the featherweights into my light weight division. Is there a way outside of going into the editor and changing there weight to make them offically a lightweight?

You could also decrease the minimum weight for the lightweight class to the minimum of the featherweight division. That would solve the problem without the editor.

when I tried that the board kept stopping some of my fights because one was to much better than the other

but when I moved that guy to the weight class with the normal weight it was okay with it

and the skill set were similar and their experience was the same

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="GatorBait19" data-cite="GatorBait19" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25076" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>when I tried that the board kept stopping some of my fights because one was to much better than the other<p> </p><p> but when I moved that guy to the weight class with the normal weight it was okay with it</p><p> </p><p> and the skill set were similar and their experience was the same</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Wow. Never seen that happen before</p>

Archived