The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Having trouble with the network. Could not connect on my PS4 or 360 and its lag city on my laptop. I think I am going to cancel my subscription.

Not sure where you are, but I'm watching on ps4 and have not much issue. Just a few second pause earlier.

Could your internet be messed up, or are you on the east coast with all the snow?

After that United States title match, everyone who complained about the build should really just eat their words.

Exactly; And the hot potato really made sense on this case, because people needed a reason to talk about SmackDown, and in the end, everybody talked about SmackDown as the title change occurred there. The Rumble has been really consistent thus far, every match has been very good, except for the Kickoff match, that was decent.

Exactly; And the hot potato really made sense on this case, because people needed a reason to talk about SmackDown, and in the end, everybody talked about SmackDown as the title change occurred there. The Rumble has been really consistent thus far, every match has been very good, except for the Kickoff match, that was decent.

The build really helped Kalisto too. He never lost to ADR super clean. They had all four League of Nations guys show up and beat him down before Smackdown. They made him look like a damn star.

I'm actually fair enjoying this show too. First full WWE show since the Wrestlemania where the streak ended - I've sorta stayed up with NXT - and I'm wondering why everyone was acting like it'd be the worst thing ever.

The build really helped Kalisto too. He never lost to ADR super clean. They had all four League of Nations guys show up and beat him down before Smackdown. They made him look like a damn star.

I'm actually fair enjoying this show too. First full WWE show since the Wrestlemania where the streak ended - I've sorta stayed up with NXT - and I'm wondering why everyone was acting like it'd be the worst thing ever.

They are really doing a good job with him, and they need to do that, build up the roster while the usual suspects are out. And I just have to point out, the announce team is actually doing a really good job tonight, and here I was frustrated that Lawler was gone in exchange for Saxton. I still want my heel Lawler fix, though.

That show was great from head to toe. Cracking Rumble match. I don't hate the ending because they've clearly got a story going. If they deviated from it, it'd fall flat for me.

Raw is going to be a slot of fun.

Only bad thing is I could probably predict the Mania card.

Owens/Zayn

HHH/Roman

Bray/Brock

AJ/Dean(?)

Kalisto/Del Rio

Those are my assumed ones based on the rumble match.

Only bad thing is I could probably predict the Mania card.

Owens/Zayn

HHH/Roman

Bray/Brock

AJ/Dean(?)

Kalisto/Del Rio

Those are my assumed ones based on the rumble match.

Eh. I'm not against that card. Add any mix of Sasha/Charlotte, Sasha/Becky or Sasha/Becky/Charlotte to that card. AJ/Dean is a throw up but I guess we'll find out more about AJ on Raw.

That show was great from head to toe. Crackling Rumble match. I don't hate the ending because they've clearly got a story going. If they deviated from it, it'd fall flat for me.

Raw is going to be a slot of fun.

To me, the entire story has been The Authority screwing Roman. You don't need the title for that story. I would've rather had Bray win. Brock is pissed that he was screwed and chases Bray until Mania. Roman could've re-entered the title picture after beating HHH. I just can't see a good reason to have the title on Hunter. That's what I'm most disappointed about. The rest of the show was solid.