The Official WWE / NXT Discussion Thread *May Contain Spoilers*

Adam Ryland

Is anyone else sick of the Bellas? I mean they don't even make sense on how they book them. One week there heels....the next week there a face...I'm pretty sure they don't know what they are at this point.

Don't blame the Bellas they have worked hard and have improved greatly in the ring. Blame creative for just not giving a shit about the womens division

Don't blame the Bellas they have worked hard and have improved greatly in the ring. Blame creative for just not giving a shit about the womens division

They have grown leaps and bounds in the ring, but outside of the ring they come off as incredibly unlikable.

She's had many TV defenses that went 2 segments

I don't expect you to remember them though because they weren't any good

I know she's not a top notch talent but she's not terrible either.WWE just need to focus on giving the divas more TV time to have character devolpment, storylines, and better matches. This is why I hope the NXT ladies don't get called up any time soon because they would be held down with the current trend in WWE.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="milamber" data-cite="milamber" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nikki has improved greatly. Brie is still passable at best. Neither make good babyfaces because their acting skills suck so they never look or sound genuine.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This. As a result, I couldn't care less about the division, though another Paige vs Naomie run with the gold involved would pique my interest.</p><p> </p><p> Still need to watch Elimination Chamber, but I got the spoilers allready, which is holding me back.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Blackman" data-cite="Blackman" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This. As a result, I couldn't care less about the division, though another Paige vs Naomie run with the gold involved would pique my interest.<p> </p><p> Still need to watch Elimination Chamber, but I got the spoilers allready, which is holding me back.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yea what held that triple threat match down was Nikki Bella.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peter.1986" data-cite="Peter.1986" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Women's Wrestling went downhill when they stopped bra and panties matches</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> LMAO! Well that fact certainly cut down on the male viewers! But trying to turn Nikki Bella into Trish Stratus is not going to happen. They should just make her do favors on Superstars and push Alicia Fox that can actually work instead!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jwt13" data-cite="jwt13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So Stone Cold Vs Brock pretty much confirmed for WM32??</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Man Stone Cold did get pretty heated over that didn't he? It was hard to tell if that actually was a work or not! I actually felt genuinely uncomfortable for Paul Heyman during that podcast.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peter.1986" data-cite="Peter.1986" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Women's Wrestling went downhill when they stopped bra and panties matches</div></blockquote><p> Actually......no</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>LMAO! Well that fact certainly cut down on the male viewers! But trying to turn Nikki Bella into Trish Stratus is not going to happen. They should just make her do favors on Superstars and push Alicia Fox that can actually work instead!</div></blockquote><p> They won't ever have another Trish</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I honestly like a few of the female wrestlers on NXT, but the WWE Vince doesn't try with the "divas" because he doesn't care for them, but my only issue is I"d be more inclined to watch the females if they all dind't act like trashy hoes outside of the ring, I know that most men want to see them naked, but seriously not showing them respect for their skill is what's killing their chance.,</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="moon_lit_tears" data-cite="moon_lit_tears" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Actually......no<p> </p><p> </p><p> They won't ever have another Trish</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> I honestly like a few of the female wrestlers on NXT, but the WWE Vince doesn't try with the "divas" because he doesn't care for them, but my only issue is I"d be more inclined to watch the females if they all dind't act like trashy hoes outside of the ring, I know that most men want to see them naked, but seriously not showing them respect for their skill is what's killing their chance.,</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you...I'm all about giving them a chance but we need to push the ones that can actually do something with the chance.</p>

<p>Raw ratings up again:</p><p> </p><p>

Hour one: 3.95 million</p><p>

Hour two: 4.11 million</p><p>

Hour three: 3.86 million</p><p> </p><p>

People tuning in for Ambrose & Owens/Cena. Not a bad dropoff either with a 3rd Reigns match main eventing. Could be a good period for WWE with Brock returning after MITB.</p>

<p>Here is a news story for you....</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25169" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><a href="http://www.kayfabenews.com/cena-begin-using-megaphone-call-spots-ring/" rel="external nofollow">http://www.kayfabenews.com/cena-begin-using-megaphone-call-spots-ring/</a><p> <a href="http://www.kayfabenews.com/elimination-chamber-immediately-followed-summerslam/" rel="external nofollow">http://www.kayfabenews.com/elimination-chamber-immediately-followed-summerslam/</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> FYI not a real news story</p>

NXT Review:

Breeze vs Rose - Long solid match but the pace took too long to pick up. Both guys are tweeners at Full Sail. "We want Kruger!" chants were interesting because he was wrestling more like Kruger than Rose.

Eva Marie - Very basic live interview in front of a hostile crowd. They could have done it backstage but it's better she learns how to deal with Full Sail before her debut.

Carmella vs Bliss - Solid match and a win for Bliss. Good showcase for both women.

The Vaudevillians vs Jordan & Louis - OK match between 2 entertaining tag teams. Marcus Louis plays a great demented freak. Jordan could be huge with the right gimmick.

Rhyno vs Balor - Solid match. Rhyno nailed Balor with an awesome Gore on the stage to end the show.

Verdict: Solid show.

Found an interview with Justin Gabriel about ideas he (while playing the Bunny) and Rose had that were knocked back by Creative. The 2 characters were average to begin with but it seems like Rose's determination to get over on the main roster was hamstrung from the start.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/6/3/8722519/secrets-of-the-bunny-revealed-justin-gabriel-adam-rose-sidekick-exit-from-wwe

NXT Review:

Breeze vs Rose - Long solid match but the pace took too long to pick up. Both guys are tweeners at Full Sail. "We want Kruger!" chants were interesting because he was wrestling more like Kruger than Rose.

Eva Marie - Very basic live interview in front of a hostile crowd. They could have done it backstage but it's better she learns how to deal with Full Sail before her debut.

Carmella vs Bliss - Solid match and a win for Bliss. Good showcase for both women.

The Vaudevillians vs Jordan & Louis - OK match between 2 entertaining tag teams. Marcus Louis plays a great demented freak. Jordan could be huge with the right gimmick.

Rhyno vs Balor - Solid match. Rhyno nailed Balor with an awesome Gore on the stage to end the show.

Verdict: Solid show.

Found an interview with Justin Gabriel about ideas he (while playing the Bunny) and Rose had that were knocked back by Creative. The 2 characters were average to begin with but it seems like Rose's determination to get over on the main roster was hamstrung from the start.

http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/6/3/8722519/secrets-of-the-bunny-revealed-justin-gabriel-adam-rose-sidekick-exit-from-wwe

Credit for coming up with something but man those are some horrid ideas - especially given the PG climate.

Actually I think the "Vince is the bunny" idea would've been a fun throwaway segment. Or they could've used the bunny suit to put over another feud, a la DDP/Savage or Malenko/Jericho, and had Rollins wrestling Adam Rose, and then after Rollins wins, Dean Ambrose unmasks as the bunny and runs roughshod.

Actually I think the "Vince is the bunny" idea would've been a fun throwaway segment. Or they could've used the bunny suit to put over another feud, a la DDP/Savage or Malenko/Jericho, and had Rollins wrestling Adam Rose, and then after Rollins wins, Dean Ambrose unmasks as the bunny and runs roughshod.

I think Dean could've made that work....I wish though they didn't create the Adam Rose thing at all. I wish they would've kept him Leo Krueger because he played a real good menacing heel. Making him drop size for the party boy thing IMO was dumb.

Raw wasn't the best and the PPV build really suffers when they cram extra PPVs in. R-Truth, Ryback, The New Day and J&J Security were all entertaining. Owens vs Neville was the only must-see match. I like that the NXT Championship is being treated like a big deal on the main shows.