The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

What does that mean lol?

I can't believe Hall is this much of a punk that he will blow another opportunity.

The guy has a long long history of it. Its not like its been once or twice. Expecting a different result this time for whatever reason just doesn't seem logical to me....

That said, its just a rumor until its confirmed on the show.

The guy has a long long history of it. Its not like its been once or twice. Expecting a different result this time for whatever reason just doesn't seem logical to me....

That said, its just a rumor until its confirmed on the show.

It's just that after reading everything about how badly he wants back in the business to get a commentator's job and how cleaned up he's been on the circuit, I thought for sure he would make good for a few months to try to get a more permanent job.

Love the new ring set up

Hogan and EB to open with a promo?

EDIT: TNA fans chant "WE WANT SIX SIDES"

Hogan responds and the fans boo. "No more playpens..THIS is where wrestling is meant to be done.." Gets the fans back on his side by running down Vince and the E.

Nicely played, Terry

Don't think Hogan and Bischoff expected getting booed for changing the ring.

Red wins with the Code Red. Kendrick looked just ok. I honestly don't think the X Division is going to get the attention it deserves if Red is the champ

Hall isn't wrestling. They explained it on screen by having Eric and Hogan tell Hall and Pac they need to earn their spot on the card. So Hall and Pac played rock-paper-scissors to see who'd team with Nash and get the chance to prove themselves (no seriously)

X Pac won 2-of-3 when scissors defeated paper

That segment needs to be added to TEW

Red wins with the Code Red. Kendrick looked just ok. I honestly don't think the X Division is going to get the attention it deserves if Red is the champ

Hall isn't wrestling. They explained it on screen by having Eric and Hogan tell Hall and Pac they need to earn their spot on the card. So Hall and Pac played rock-paper-scissors to see who'd team with Nash and get the chance to prove themselves (no seriously)

X Pac won 2-of-3 when scissors defeated paper

That segment needs to be added to TEW

That it does.

I can't believe Hall chickened out.

Great match between Kendrick and Red. I can't stand Red though, so was pulling for Kendrick.

I think Kendrick would be a better champ overall and could have some good defenses against the likes of Sabin and Shelley, or Lethal even.

By the way, Tara carrying a tarantula to the ring is really stupid.

Yea, it is. Not the dumbest thing that's been carried to ring over the years though I'd say.

I think Kendrick would be a better champ overall and could have some good defenses against the likes of Sabin and Shelley, or Lethal even.

Yeah, he's a much better worker with more charisma as well. I haven't really ever watched any of Kendrick's matches all the way through until that one though, and I was really impressed with how he moves in the ring.