The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

- Mexican America suck. IF they bring in Chavo. Keep him away from these losers.

I agree, any group where Hernandez is the leader is bound to suck. Neither he nor Anarquia speak all that well. They could use someone like Konnan (And I say like, meaning not Konnan because the last I heard he is suing them.) to serve as their talker.

- Angelina is back normal and accepting it?!?!?!

Yeah that to me seemed like TNA's admission that the gimmick sucked and they knew that they needed to find a way out of it. Not that the out they chose to use made sense.

- Steiner is better as heel, but silly considering he came in as part of They V2 against Immortal.

I just want Steiner to go away. I have not been a fan of his since he became a singles wrestler.

Yeah that to me seemed like TNA's admission that the gimmick sucked and they knew that they needed to find a way out of it. Not that the out they chose to use made sense.

It seems to me that i'm possibly the only person in the world that was enjoying this!? Maybe that says more about me tough than it does TNAs booking.

It seems to me that i'm possibly the only person in the world that was enjoying this!? Maybe that says more about me tough than it does TNAs booking.

Not at all, I enjoyed it but at the same time I knew it was bad. I enjoy wrestlecrap so that is probably why I liked it. Plus Winter is so hot it doesn't matter what weird storyline they put her in just as long as she is on television.:D

I agree, any group where Hernandez is the leader is bound to suck. Neither he nor Anarquia speak all that well. They could use someone like Konnan (And I say like, meaning not Konnan because the last I heard he is suing them.) to serve as their talker.

QUOTE]

Isn't Konnan the booker for AAA. If so he must not have too much against TNA because of the working agreement and Double J being the AAA Champion.

Konnan and TNA have settled their problems, for the same reason most problems in wrestling get settled; business. Jeff Jarrett is the new AAA World Mega Something or other Champion, so they're working together to some extent. But I don't think Konnan has the time or inclination to be an active part of TNA storylines.

Not at all, I enjoyed it but at the same time I knew it was bad. I enjoy wrestlecrap so that is probably why I liked it. Plus Winter is so hot it doesn't matter what weird storyline they put her in just as long as she is on television.:D

Could not agree more... Winter is only 1 of 3 reasons I still watch Impact.

Meh, Winter is overrated. She's not even in my top 20 of hot female wrestlers/wrestling personalities.

I have separate lists for women I like in wrestling for their ability and one for their appearance. Winter isn't on either list. She's overrated in both aspects in my opinion.

Daffney is in the top 3 in both though :D

Meh, Winter is overrated. She's not even in my top 20 of hot female wrestlers/wrestling personalities.

Lol. Overrated, such an over used word on forums. Wouldn't life suck if we all liked the same women. :eek: Shes been in my top 20 females within wrestling since 2003 and if that means I'm not in the "GDS" cool kids club... I guess I'll have to try not losing any sleep over it. :p

Lol. Overrated, such an over used word on forums. Wouldn't life suck if we all liked the same women. :eek: Shes been in my top 20 females within wrestling since 2003 and if that means I'm not in the "GDS" cool kids club... I guess I'll have to try not losing any sleep over it. :p

Different strokes for different folks...

I'll join you in the not cool kids club .. Been a big fan since i saw her live i think was summer of 03 or 04 when she was fueding with The Family with Ulf Hermann and Alex Shane.

I'll join you in the not cool kids club .. Been a big fan since i saw her live i think was summer of 03 or 04 when she was fueding with The Family with Ulf Hermann and Alex Shane.

Yeah I remember her dive off the balcony onto The Family at Frontiers of Honor.

Am I the only one who thinks Joker Sting is TERRIBLE.

It's making for confusing situation between Sting who looks to be an unsympathetic face, and Hogan as a symapthetic heel. When you throw Immortal into all of that it gets worse. And then add on top of all of that Gunner and Anderson, who seemingly switch between face and heel every show with their actions.

It really confuses me

It's making for confusing situation between Sting who looks to be an unsympathetic face, and Hogan as a symapthetic heel. When you throw Immortal into all of that it gets worse. And then add on top of all of that Gunner and Anderson, who seemingly switch between face and heel every show with their actions.

It really confuses me

I quite like the Joker Sting i must be honest but ... Completely agree on the Anderson stuff i really dont know if he's an Heel or a Face!? And who is in Immortal now!? That wrestles i mean is it just Gunner!?

It really confuses me

Lots of people hate it, but I've also seen a lot of people loving it. Sometimes Sting goes over the top and seems fake with it, but I feel he's doing a pretty decent job and its good to seem him still passionate and wanting to change it up after all these years.

Anderson has always been like that though. The face/heel switcheroo I mean. He's an *******, that's his schtick.

I feel like the thing with Gunner is they're trying to get fans into him one way or another. I like the dude and I'm glad they got him away from Murphy.

I seem to be the only one that likes Gunner and Crimson. Not that I really want either one to get the Brock Lesnar or Goldberg push into the title picture, but I do like both of them as workers.

It really confuses me

Immortal was a great concept, but as with alot of storylines in TNA, they complicated it and completely screwed it up. With Anderson and Gunner, I find myself scratching my head in utter confusion. As for the Sting "Joker" gimmick... I actually like it. I don't know why, maybe its my secret love for Wrestlecrap, but I just found myself enjoying it. It could also be that I have no sympathy for Hogans character.

I seem to be the only one that likes Gunner and Crimson. Not that I really want either one to get the Brock Lesnar or Goldberg push into the title picture, but I do like both of them as workers.

I like them both too. I think witha bit of work and the right stories they could be extremely valuable to the company in terms of future stars.

I quite like the Joker Sting i must be honest but ... Completely agree on the Anderson stuff i really dont know if he's an Heel or a Face!? And who is in Immortal now!? That wrestles i mean is it just Gunner!?

Bully Ray, Scott Steiner, Gunner and seemingly Anderson :p

I'm also on the, i like Crimson team .. I just wish he got abit more personality than just being there .. But guess thats what happens when you have a roster of seemingly 200 and only 2 hours of TV time.

Lol. Overrated, such an over used word on forums. Wouldn't life suck if we all liked the same women. :eek:

True that. It's a highly subjective topic, and using the word "overrated" was actually a poor choice of words by me.

Winter is certainly fairly hot, but compared to so many other female performers she does very little for me. SoCal Val on the other hand... wowza.

True that. It's a highly subjective topic, and using the word "overrated" was actually a poor choice of words by me.

Winter is certainly fairly hot, but compared to so many other female performers she does very little for me. SoCal Val on the other hand... wowza.

Gotta go ew on the SoCal Val thing. Butterface in my opinion.

Scotty Steiner and Anderson are two new members of Immortal and they're probably only there because TNA realized that most of Immortal couldn't wrestle.

Bully Ray has been there for awhile though and Bully Ray is still the biggest surprise and one of the best things about Impact Wrestling this year in my opinion.

Quick question how long have all of yall been watching TNA? I started watching right before they got picked up on Spike and have loved all of it. I watched a couple time in 02-03 but it was just terriable i mean midgets jacking off in trash cans...Really? TNA is bigger than WWE were I am which is in the Raleigh NC area.

Quick question how long have all of yall been watching TNA? I started watching right before they got picked up on Spike and have loved all of it. I watched a couple time in 02-03 but it was just terriable i mean midgets jacking off in trash cans...Really? TNA is bigger than WWE were I am which is in the Raleigh NC area.

Been watching since almost the very beginning. I didn't get to order the weekly ppvs, but back when Xplosion was a public access show that was just a recap of the ppvs, I watched that every week.