The Official TNA / Impact / GFW Discussion Thread

Adam Ryland

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rickymex" data-cite="Rickymex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I loved World Elite! They needed to stay around and be the big bads of TNA.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<p>MVP tweeted this.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Joe, Angle, Styles, Roode, Anderson. All new potential foes for me with a less rigorous schedule. I won't lie. It's intriguing.</div></blockquote>

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p>TNA...I have your next Knockout.</p><p> </p><p>

<span>http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/crazy-mary-dobson-110613.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Meet Mary Dobson</strong></p><p> </p><p>

Can you believe this chick regularly competes in "Death Matches!?" and is engaged to "Mad Man" Pondo?</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PhenomenalPat" data-cite="PhenomenalPat" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><p>TNA...I have your next Knockout.</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://www.gerweck.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/crazy-mary-dobson-110613.jpg</span></p><p> </p><p> <strong>Meet Mary Dobson</strong></p><p> </p><p> Can you believe this chick regularly competes in "Death Matches!?" and is engaged to "Mad Man" Pondo?</p></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If Taeler Hendrix was too fat this chick will be considered HUGE!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>She's a twig, what are you talking about?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Taeler Hendrix was told to lose weight in TNA so if she was considered fat this chick would be huge.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rickymex" data-cite="Rickymex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Taeler Hendrix was told to lose weight in TNA so if she was considered fat this chick would be huge.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm aware, but Mary is a freaking twig. Taeler had a very slight gut.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm aware, but Mary is a freaking twig. Taeler had a very slight gut.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As always it depends on the picture but</p><p> </p><p> <span>http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma4nfuHDho1rg89a6o1_500.jpg</span><span>http://www.tnanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/hendrix2.jpg</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Ah. I've only ever seen pictures of Mary that were apparently airbrushed, but I prefer her looking that way, minus the blood obviously. She looks far better when she doesn't look like someone needs to give her a sandwich.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's more like calling a 130 lb. girl fat and the 129 lb. perfect. Plus I don't know the date of the pictures and Taeler is obviously posing for the Impact photo while Mary is only posing in the bikini one.</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oQXq8i2sDc" rel="external nofollow">Anyways all that's important is that Taeler has an amazing ass.</a></p>

<p>Whoever thought Taeler should lose weight should be bitched slapped...come on TNA, you employ ODB...not exactly a thin Hollywood sexpot of a women.</p><p> </p><p>

I just want different...Mary has talent, is still sexy, and can take Daffney place...Daffney did the crazy spots during her time in TNA, Mary has no problem doing them in front of 50-100 fans, I'm sure she'd be willing to them in front of 1.2 plus million viewers every week.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No one will ever take Daffney's place<p> </p><p> </3</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Unless they got MsChif.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rone Rivendale" data-cite="Rone Rivendale" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Unless they got MsChif.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Nope. Daffney>MsChif all day every day.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Nope. Daffney>MsChif all day every day.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="PhenomenalPat" data-cite="PhenomenalPat" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Whoever thought Taeler should lose weight should be bitched slapped...come on TNA, you employ ODB...not exactly a thin Hollywood sexpot of a women.<p> </p><p> I just want different...Mary has talent, is still sexy, and can take Daffney place<strong>...Daffney did the crazy spots during her time in TNA</strong>, Mary has no problem doing them in front of 50-100 fans, I'm sure she'd be willing to them in front of 1.2 plus million viewers every week.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yer and she hurt herself and TNA pretty much told her "Tuff Luck" released her and refused to pay for treatment.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Basmat01" data-cite="Basmat01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yer and she hurt herself and TNA pretty much told her "Tuff Luck" released her and refused to pay for treatment.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> She didn't hurt herself, Rosie Lottalove injured her and it was completely Rosie's fault.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>She didn't hurt herself, Rosie Lottalove injured her and it was completely Rosie's fault.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know that what I'm saying is that is did all this crazy stuff for TNA and the moment she got hurt TNA didn't want anything to do with her.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rickymex" data-cite="Rickymex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>From what I remember it was for an angle to show how badass Rosie was but they ended up not even using it. Rosie was a rookie who only got hired because she was trained by Team 3D.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It was Rosie's dark match try out.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rickymex" data-cite="Rickymex" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="25170" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's more like calling a 130 lb. girl fat and the 129 lb. perfect. Plus I don't know the date of the pictures and Taeler is obviously posing for the Impact photo while Mary is only posing in the bikini one.<p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oQXq8i2sDc" rel="external nofollow">Anyways all that's important is that Taeler has an amazing ass.</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Quoted for truth!</p><p> </p><p> But I do also find Daffney crazy sexay!</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>Spoiler Question </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">I don't even watch this show anymore but didn't he just win a tournament and Styles is just doing the CM Punk gimmick to set up the unification match? Speaking of which have they already paid Nash to "stick the winner"?</span></p>