What do people do with him?

I've used him predominantly to build other people up the card. But in my recent SWF game I decided I would have him Main Event (or Semi-Mani Event) every show for a year.

I started by using the alt of him with the title, then made a title (using the picture of the title from the picture it was a SWF World Heavyweight alt) called "The Eisen Championship". I know, trés imaginative.

I had his dad manage him, but the duo was swamped with bad chemistry. So I brought in Phil Vibert.

ATM, I am trying to build up Eisen's entertainment skills and he is fueding with Enygma.

I miss the old Supremacists so usually what I do is have Richard Eisen start the New Supremacists. Remo as his frontman, Brandon James and Rich Money as a tag team who are following Richard for the obvious cash flow benefits and usually Enforcer Roberts cause I really like him and I don't know why. But I have them feud with Eric and Christian Faith.

Basically it starts with Richard trying to bring his son on board with promises of grooming him as the next generations of Eisens in charge. Even if Eric is never champion this whole thing will all be his one day and he wants to show him how to run it with an iron fist. Conflicted Eric goes to Christian Faith who tells him he can't give him the answers but he'll back him up no matter what he decides but the only thing he should do is be the man he wants to be, not the man his father or anyone else wants too. Eric turns down his dad who sees it as the ultimate disrespect and begins having the New Supremacists attack or disrupt Eric at every turn. Christian Faith stands up for Eric and joins the battle against Richard.

There are a ton of ways to go with this so far the Eric and Christian vs Richard and The Supremacists has gonna 8 months. I'm just really bad at running SE feds I have the story in my head but the ratings aren't what I would like. Eric on the side of light will probably go on for another month or two and then he'll turn. Not by destroying Christian Faith but by striking down his own father to lead the Supremacists. Christian Faith will try and reason with Eric now that his father is gone Eric can dismantle the Supremacists and turn SWF from a place run by a dictator to a place of true competition, but absolute power will corrupt Eric and he will begin to do things just for himself and finally attack Chrisitian Faith and take the title for himself.

Christian Faith will then begin to build an alliance against The Supremacists, a Rebellion if you will (yes I'm a star wars nerd) and he will be aided by a shadowy figure. It will build for months as Faith gathers his side and Eric bolsters his until the whole roster is split down the middle and Christian Faith introduces the man who has been helping him organize the struggle against Eric, Richard Eisen.

I bet done right this could last a total of two years of game time and relaly give poor underused Eric Eisen something to do.

Ah, good old Double E. I quite honestly believe he's one of the most challenging aspects to running the SWF. He's fairly over, but he's not that talented and he lacks a "hook". If you play Straight Edge, you are likely to get some goals regarding him. And oh, there's that whole creative control thing....

In my diary game, I ended up terminating the CC just so I could do some of the storylines I wanted. Cheap, but its the easy way out and takes away one of the problems.

Now, there are some upsides to Eisen. He's young enough to develop some still. He's never going to be amazing in the ring, but he's not horrible and he can become solid if you're luck and he develops.

Some options...

-don't use him in the ring. He can be a GM, manager, personality, color commentator... He'll be on TV regularly, which should keep him happy. You can even use him in dark matches or B-show matches. Do it carefully and you may see him develop enough to become more useful. So after 6 months or a year of being a GM who wrestles dark matches against talented undercard workers, he develops enough to be a legit main event talent.

-protect him. Make sure he's only put in the ring against workers who can carry the match. Only put him in against weaker workers in situations where a weaker grade won't harm the show. Keep him out of the world title scene in situations where you think his creative control may be an issue. Give him a manager who can do most of the talking in promos. This approach can work quite well in storyline terms, as well. As the bosses son, the role of cowardly heel fits him pretty well. He talks a big game, but only wants to fight on his terms, so he only gets in the ring when necessary. Maybe he has a couple of menacing bodyguards to soften opponents up.

-tag team. There are plenty of options for him to tag with, and if you can find someone he has good chemistry with, it will be a bonus. Teaming with someone like Roberts or even Enygma can help EE develop. It also takes advantage of his overness.

-use his as a normal main eventer. Just accept that he's not the most talented and he will occassionally have a match with a poor grade.

A storyline I started with Eric but haven't gone through whole way through (abandon game really) was for him to denounce wrestling and declare that he's become an MMA fighter. I imagine him making smarky comments about the fakeness of wrestling and only legit tough guys fight in the cage, he couldn't succeed in wrestling because he was too tough, all that junk. I toyed around with who else I wanted to put in Eric's corner, but I decided on Laramee and Smack Scott to give them Kimbo-ish tough guys with Enforcer Roberts and a stolen Billy Russell as an MMA Expert, who was teaching them the art of fighting and had the aura of a guru.

This gave me the chance to use a face Richard Eisen to defend wrestling's honor. I gave him some of the middle card zany characters in SWF (Retro, Elmo, Groucho, and eventually Lobster Warrior) who showed their fun loving ways could trump the super tough guys in the ring.

Like I said, I never finished it but what I really like was putting together that MMA side with Eric, BSS, Enforcer, Kurt, and Billy because each one had some big limitations in the ring but with Richard's B+ overness, and Eric, Lobster, and Enforcers B- overness everyone ended up getting more popular through the storyline.

Archived