Enforcing The Law...

[A screen begins to flash with the logo of the AWA...

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/AWA_Dynasty/AWA.jpg

We open to a small living room like space, white painted walls and a black, leather couch. Sat on it, two of the most influental men in wrestling in pervious years. Having a camera stuck in their face was nothing new to them, the man sat behind the camera is a man known well for his constant wars with the DeColts in CGC in recent years Adrian Garcia, a man not affraid to ask questions and a man who is willing to get every detail from his counterparts]

Garcia: So why don't you tell us exactly what went down just 2 weeks ago leading to your release?

[The camera pans to the first man on the couch, not the oldest looking of the two but then again not the most familiar looking either. He's dressed in a white tank top and jeans...miles away from the uniform he wore for over 10 years. He just smiles as he drops his head and puts on his most trying Richard Eisen voice.]

Man 1: I'm sorry...there's nothing more left for you here...

Garcia: Is that all that happened?

[The man laughed again as he rubbed against his eye and smiled]

Man 1: Richard Eisen was never a man to mess around, you knew exactly where you stood with him if he said anything. I could say that was something I had always expected to hear, I worked for over 10 years for a company based on entertainment without any actual entertainment skills, my number was surely gonna be up one day right?

Garcia: So what brought you two together then?

[The first guy looked across to the second guy on the couch, the camera moving around to him. He had longish, blond hair at around his shoulders, a brownish beard starting to show signs of grey. He looked the oldest and not in the best of condition anymore but he still looked good. The first man kept talking]

Man 1: I had to ask myself why now? At 39 years of age I finally felt refreshed and in the condition of my life, it may not have been shown in Eisen-county but there was a lot of stuff Phillip Roberts could still do in wrestling and I wasn't ready to be gone just yet.

[This was the first time he called himself by his own name, the former 2 time United States Champion otherwise known as Enforcer Roberts sat alongside the man who was apart of the next big thing in American Wrestling.]

However something different was on the cards, would I go over to the rivals in TCW? Help form the anti-SWF? NO. Would I go to USPW, a place where I wouldn't be anywhere near the oldest on the roster? NO. What about Japan? The UK? Mexico? NO, NO, NO! see this man next to me had a vision, one I wanted to be apart of...

[The camera panned to the second man again]

Garcia: So tell me, Sam, what was it like to leave TCW and come and form the AWA?

[The Sam referred to was of course Sam Keith, a 4 time SWF World Champion. He just nodded as he spoke in his rough, gruzzled tone]

Sam Keith: It was pretty simple, I went over to help out Tommy for a while, give them some exposure and to almost get some revenge for being left out in the cold by the SWF after all I'd done for them.

[Keith wasn't a man to mince words and was still visibly bitter over his firing for the SWF Election Disaster in 2007]

But end of the day I couldn't stay in TCW for long. Just too much was going on there, they seem so consumed with taking over SWF that it just seems they could be destined to fail. But with the AWA this is something that we hope to take off, a place for real wrestling talent mixed with entertainment...almost a best of both worlds.

[both men just nodded as Garcia began to spoke again]

Garcia: Explain, for the people at home...what the AWA is all about?

Phillip Roberts: Its what New York Wrestling should be...fast paced, brutal, entertaining and just ready to destroy all competition. To last in this company you're gonna have to be some of the most dangerous men...and maybe one day women in wrestling in terms of stamina, work rate and how you wrestle in that ring...

Garcia: Thankyou gentlemen for your time and I expect you hope to see some of our fans at our first event AWA: Full Throttle in 2 weeks at The Ministry?

[both men nod]

This is Adrian Garcia for AWA.net signing out.

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/AWA_Dynasty/AdrianGarcia-1.jpg

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/AWA_Dynasty/EnforcerRoberts_nacht02-1.jpghttp://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/AWA_Dynasty/SamKeith_alt12-1.jpg

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/AWA_Dynasty/AWA-1.jpg

Straight from the start myself and Sam could tell that this was gonna be big, America was in a booming period for the economy and was nearly as strong as it could be, the wrestling economy wasn't anywhere near as steady but begining to fall however we could tell the company was one that was going to succeed.

Immediately the company was being touted as 10th best in the world? A little odd we were regional at best, however some say that setting up in the Tri State Area was the best thing we could've done.

The big names were begining to surface about possible deals with us, while we were at P.P.A having two of the biggest names that were available at the time to take over a company has come as a blessing.

Sam has put nearly a million into the company himself, I've chipped in just over $100,000 to the cause. I had planned to open my own wrestling school once I was finished up but this could be the better way to do it.

The first show is 2 weeks Friday at The Ministry. We plan to always hold one or two small shows a month followed by a distinctively larger show at the end of the month. All will be broadcast live on AWA.net to give us a little exposure until we reach cult status.

The roster is coming together nicely. Adrian has said he would do some worker profiles of some of our bigger names that have signed with us this coming week.

Phillip Roberts

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab304/AWA_Dynasty/EnforcerRoberts_nacht02-1.jpg

OOC NOTES: Current Economy in the US is A and rising (its pretty much rising around the world) wheras Wrestling is a C- and falling. Starting money is $1 million, Were at regional with 25% popularity across America and then 35% in the Tri State. (Keith and Roberts popularity alone could do that)

Archived